🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Do We Shout "Racism"?

I say it, they jump in and do it. Sometimes this place is too easy.
I can't help but notice that the racist remarks and the use of the "n" word are always by liberals. They think that way and can't seem to understand that not everyone else does, too. It happens all the time around here. They say something stupid and racist, then pretend that you said or thought it.
When you're consumed by something, your thought processes regarding it become distorted.

This happens constantly here. I'll say something that they do, and in response, THEY DO IT, thinking that they're somehow proving me wrong.

The psychology behind this is what's fascinating to me. Zealotry makes people crazy. It somehow makes people lose their self-awareness.

Is Marilyn Mosby the stupidest most corrupt politiician in America? Heck no, that's Hillary Clinton. But she's a class by her own. Choosing to prosecute officers in the Freddie Gray despite any evidence of wrong doing. She's lost 2 cases already but that hasnt deterred her from trying a third one.
She needs to be Nifonged out of office forever.

someone is going to get held accountable for Grey's death, dude. deal with it.

It won't be those officers, dude.

No, he hasn't.

Your preconceived notions about Republicans, combined with some Lies from the Media and a healthy dose of Confirmation Bias has convinced you.

Deporting illegals is not stupid.

Bringing back manufacturing jobs is not stupid.

NOT importing Muslims is not stupid.

Voting for Nazi Trump IS stupid.

YOu rednecks are going to look really stupid when he loses 49 states.

Great comeback.

I love the way you ignored my point, that Trump's policies, when you actually look at them are completely reasonable,

in order just to repeat your initial position, with nothing but a racist insult as a supporting argument.

THe worst part is that such propaganda is and has been quite effective.

That it is tearing the country apart seems not to be a concern for you.

Great comeback.

I love the way you ignored my point, that Trump's policies, when you actually look at them are completely reasonable,

Rounding up 11 million people is "Reasonable"?

Color+Photographs+of+Life+in+The+First+Nazi+Concentration+Camp,+1933+(1).jpg

Great comeback.

Color+Photographs+of+Life+in+The+First+Nazi+Concentration+Camp,+1933+(1).jpg

Deporting people is not the same as putting them in camps in preparation to kill them.

No one needs to round anyone up. Just let it be known that children born to illegals are also illegal and not citizens. No welfare, free health insurance or other benefits for breaking the law. People will stop coming and those here would likely self-deport.

I don't do links and I don't so videos unless I think they are going to be funny...

I'm still waiting for YOU to tell me how some person has his life totally ruined by "Political Correctness"
It's all there for you, Joe, and you don't even have to read my posts.

If you had even HALF an OUNCE of intellectual curiosity, you'd read a few of those puppies.

But people like you, YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

Fine with me. Just stop whining, please.
Why can't you just explain in your own words the dangers of political correctness?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Two specific reasons.

First, I know that there is nothing I can say or demonstrate or quote that will be "good enough" for Regressive Lefties. As I've said already, I could provide 50,000 examples of why I think PC is destructive, and none of them will ever be "good enough". I'll burn some time here, but (a) that would be a complete waste, and (b) I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I make observations, the Regressive Left gets defensive and nasty. Good enough for me. That confirms my suspicions, vividly.

Second, I did give an overview in Post 86: "It's all there, Joe. All of the ramifications of PC. How it destroys communication. How it retards progress. How it enables destructive behaviors. How it divides people. How it hurts people." If a person has one ounce of intellectual elasticity or common curiosity, they'd pretty easily be able to do their own extrapolations from that. And again, there's no incentive for me to burn much effort in trying to communicate with hardcore partisan ideologues.
Don't you think there are other things more divisive than PC?

Maybe. Like what?
All the negative and bigoted rhetoric that spews from rightwing pols.

If you had even HALF an OUNCE of intellectual curiosity, you'd read a few of those puppies.

Why can't you just explain in your own words the dangers of political correctness?

Two specific reasons.

First, I know that there is nothing I can say or demonstrate or quote that will be "good enough" for Regressive Lefties. As I've said already, I could provide 50,000 examples of why I think PC is destructive, and none of them will ever be "good enough". I'll burn some time here, but (a) that would be a complete waste, and (b) I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I make observations, the Regressive Left gets defensive and nasty. Good enough for me. That confirms my suspicions, vividly.

Second, I did give an overview in Post 86: "It's all there, Joe. All of the ramifications of PC. How it destroys communication. How it retards progress. How it enables destructive behaviors. How it divides people. How it hurts people." If a person has one ounce of intellectual elasticity or common curiosity, they'd pretty easily be able to do their own extrapolations from that. And again, there's no incentive for me to burn much effort in trying to communicate with hardcore partisan ideologues.

Maybe. Like what?

It definitely exists.

But to me, PC is far more insidious, destructive and divisive because it's perpetrated by those who claim to "care".

An old fashioned, mouth-breathing, butt-scratching, mullett-wearing, Hamms-drinking racist is easy; those who have an agenda are not.

Great comeback.

Yes. They are 11 million people who are here in violation of democratically enacted laws.

And your implication that being sent home to Mexico is the same as being sent to Auschwitz is absurd.

Two specific reasons.

Maybe. Like what?

The amount of actual bigoted rhetoric from the Right is far less that the amount of False Accusations from the Left.

The huge amount of false accusations convinces minorities that the majority of whites are out to get them, and pisses off more and more whites who are tired of being slandered.

Two specific reasons.

Maybe. Like what?

The amount of actual bigoted rhetoric from the Right is far less that the amount of False Accusations from the Left.

The huge amount of false accusations convinces minorities that the majority of whites are out to get them, and pisses off more and more whites who are tired of being slandered.
Political Correctness: Strategic hypersensitivity deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and thereby control the conversation.

It purposely destroys communication, it closes minds, it divides, it exacerbates, it enables poor behaviors and even worse, it's now inter-generational.

Two specific reasons.

Maybe. Like what?

Political Correctness: Strategic hypersensitivity deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and thereby control the conversation.

It purposely destroys communication, it closes minds, it divides, it exacerbates, it enables poor behaviors and even worse, it's now inter-generational.

It has led to a situation where a political candidate is polling at over 40% of the nation and a significant portion of the other side believes that that candidate is a Nazi and that his supporters are thus Nazis.

THus, probably a good Third of the Nation is convinced that more than a Third of the Nation are vile Nazis just itching for War and Oppression and Genocide.

And that more than a Third is getting more and more pissed off at being viciously slandered every single day, over and over again.

You can see where this is going in the Streets of San Jose.

Political violence replaces political debate, when the Partisan Divide become large and bitter enough.

Deporting people is not the same as putting them in camps in preparation to kill them.

No one needs to round anyone up. Just let it be known that children born to illegals are also illegal and not citizens. No welfare, free health insurance or other benefits for breaking the law. People will stop coming and those here would likely self-deport.

If you think they are coming here for "benefits", you are delusional.

They are coming here because our policies have wrecked large parts of their economy.

Case in point. A LOT of these illegals are people who used to farm White Corn. But because American Yellow corn is cheaper and subsidized by the government, we've pretty much flooded their market.

Some of them will be. I think what confuses you is that they've only tried the ones who stood around and watched so far. The ones who killed him aren't up yet.

Yes. They are 11 million people who are here in violation of democratically enacted laws.

And your implication that being sent home to Mexico is the same as being sent to Auschwitz is absurd.

Where is Trump going to put them when Mexico doesn't take them, then?

Translation- Mackie can't say sexist and racist shit anymore, and he's feeling oppressed.

How's this for a rule. You can say whatever the fuck you want. And anyone is free to punch you in the mouth for saying it.

Seems reasonable to me.

If you think they are coming here for "benefits", you are delusional.

They are coming here because our policies have wrecked large parts of their economy.

Case in point. A LOT of these illegals are people who used to farm White Corn. But because American Yellow corn is cheaper and subsidized by the government, we've pretty much flooded their market.

Some of them will be. I think what confuses you is that they've only tried the ones who stood around and watched so far. The ones who killed him aren't up yet.

Where is Trump going to put them when Mexico doesn't take them, then?

Mexico will refuse to take their own citizens back?

I think that President Trump would take steps to force them to take them back.

Translation- Mackie can't say sexist and racist shit anymore, and he's feeling oppressed.

How's this for a rule. You can say whatever the fuck you want. And anyone is free to punch you in the mouth for saying it.

Seems reasonable to me.

That was not a "translation" that was a misrepresentation.

IF someone in real life was fucking with you the way you are fucking with Mac, ie taking your words, and twisting them around to make you out to be a vile asshole, every single time, over and over again, you would be the one ready to punch that MF in the face.

Seems reasonable to me.
Poor Joe somehow still doesn't get it, despite all the help.

Of course, he doesn't WANT to get it, so I guess that makes sense.

But he does continue to hump my leg, which is telling.

Seems reasonable to me.

That was not a "translation" that was a misrepresentation.

IF someone in real life was fucking with you the way you are fucking with Mac, ie taking your words, and twisting them around to make you out to be a vile asshole, every single time, over and over again, you would be the one ready to punch that MF in the face.
This is who they are. Imagine going through life like that.

It has led to a situation where a political candidate is polling at over 40% of the nation and a significant portion of the other side believes that that candidate is a Nazi and that his supporters are thus Nazis.

THus, probably a good Third of the Nation is convinced that more than a Third of the Nation are vile Nazis just itching for War and Oppression and Genocide.

Oh, I don't believe that at all.

I think maybe 10% of you are screaming Nazis.

Another 10% of you are too fucking stupid to realize what you are voting for.

and about 20% of you are voting for this guy because you have some delusion you can control him. Kind of like Franz von Papen thought he could control Hitler and was proven wrong.

The remining 60% KNOWS this is a horrible idea and will vote him down, harshly, but it never should have gotten to this point.

Seems reasonable to me.
Poor Joe somehow still doesn't get it, despite all the help.

Of course, he doesn't WANT to get it, so I guess that makes sense.

But he does continue to hump my leg, which is telling.

Lefties can't left a truth go unchallenged.

Someone might see it and believe it.

They have to bury it under lies and personal attacks.

Otherwise they cannot maintain their worldview or defend their political positions.

Forum List

Back