🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Do We Shout "Racism"?

If illegals are being used to keep wages low, then there is just cause for wanting them deported.

Thus, calling people in favor of that policy racist, is being a dick.

AND Trump is talking of going after employers too.

Yeah, but that's not where he's getting the applause line. He's getting the applause lines for hating on Mexicans.

When's he going to go after himself for all those Poles he hired to finish Trump Tower?

NOthing in his policies or speeches is "hating" on Mexicans.

YOu are engaged circular reasoning.

YOu assume that his statements about Mexicans are racist.

Then when those lines get applause you assume that means his supporters are racist.

Then you use that applause to support your assumption that Trump and Trump supporters are racist.

Your pretense that Political Correctness is just about "Racially insensitive language" is pathetic, especially in light of your rejection of my offer to link to examples of political correctness being used to shut down speech.

If they are of the same quality as Mackies - "Washed up Racist Comedian whines he can't tell jokes" - you really and truly would be wasting my time.
See? Of all the posts I provided, this is all he got out of it. Seinfeld. Just as I predicted.

You can't communicate with people like this.

Your pretense that Political Correctness is just about "Racially insensitive language" is pathetic, especially in light of your rejection of my offer to link to examples of political correctness being used to shut down speech.

If they are of the same quality as Mackies - "Washed up Racist Comedian whines he can't tell jokes" - you really and truly would be wasting my time.

If you close your mind to contrary information, you can find a reason to dismiss ANYTHING that you don't want to believe.

There are more white people angry about Political Correctness in this nation, than there ARE black people.

Don't you think you ought to consider their perspective a little more seriously?

Political Correctness and Identity Politics are at the very core of the Regressive Left, and they will do or say anything to defend them.

Lie, deny, distort, deflect, you name it. And you could provide fifty thousand examples -- even from liberals! -- and they still won't admit it.

Waste of time. These people are not liberals. They are distortions, mutations, perversions.

I never said I as a liberal.

I'm a class warrior. I recognize the WEALTHY are the enemy. Not the feminist, not the gay rights activist, not the minority...

The racial divisions they've been encouraging to get whiny white males like you and Redneck Correl to think you are being oppressed when they are the ones fucking you over are the problem.

NOt that you can't tell a dirty joke at work anymore.

As such the system has had generations to co-op you and has done so.

They know what to tell you to get you to support the system. And you are doing that.

Trump is the outsider who is actually trying to implement real change, that would end up REDUCING income and wealth inequality.

BUT, they have filled your head with Lies and Barriers to Communication to prevent you from supporting the only real threat to them at this time.

I am well aware of the way the Rich are benefiting from cheap Third World labor, both here and abroad.

You are the one who is missing HALF the equation, if not more.

Reducing the supply of Cheap Foreign labor will EMPOWER American workers.

Here you go Jake, er, Joe.

Plenty of substance, oodles of examples, tons of analysis lots of honesty from liberals.

You're welcome!

I don't do links and I don't so videos unless I think they are going to be funny...

I'm still waiting for YOU to tell me how some person has his life totally ruined by "Political Correctness"
It's all there for you, Joe, and you don't even have to read my posts.

If you had even HALF an OUNCE of intellectual curiosity, you'd read a few of those puppies.

But people like you, YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

Fine with me. Just stop whining, please.
Why can't you just explain in your own words the dangers of political correctness?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Plenty of substance, oodles of examples, tons of analysis lots of honesty from liberals.

You're welcome!

I don't do links and I don't so videos unless I think they are going to be funny...

I'm still waiting for YOU to tell me how some person has his life totally ruined by "Political Correctness"

If you had even HALF an OUNCE of intellectual curiosity, you'd read a few of those puppies.

Why can't you just explain in your own words the dangers of political correctness?

Two specific reasons.

First, I know that there is nothing I can say or demonstrate or quote that will be "good enough" for Regressive Lefties. As I've said already, I could provide 50,000 examples of why I think PC is destructive, and none of them will ever be "good enough". I'll burn some time here, but (a) that would be a complete waste, and (b) I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I make observations, the Regressive Left gets defensive and nasty. Good enough for me. That confirms my suspicions, vividly.

Second, I did give an overview in Post 86: "It's all there, Joe. All of the ramifications of PC. How it destroys communication. How it retards progress. How it enables destructive behaviors. How it divides people. How it hurts people." If a person has one ounce of intellectual elasticity or common curiosity, they'd pretty easily be able to do their own extrapolations from that. And again, there's no incentive for me to burn much effort in trying to communicate with hardcore partisan ideologues.

It's all there, Joe. All of the ramifications of PC. How it destroys communication. How it retards progress. How it enables destructive behaviors. How it divides people. How it hurts people.

Just admit it. You don't want to know.

Just say it.

I'm saying you haven't made a convincing argument that PC has cowed the racists when you guys just nominated a Nazi for President.

It would seem to be quite the opposite. Even though this sort of racist shit should have no place in polite conversation, it still does.
Trump says what him and his ilk is thinking, you see.

It's all there, Joe. All of the ramifications of PC. How it destroys communication. How it retards progress. How it enables destructive behaviors. How it divides people. How it hurts people.

Just admit it. You don't want to know.

Just say it.

I'm saying you haven't made a convincing argument that PC has cowed the racists when you guys just nominated a Nazi for President.

It would seem to be quite the opposite. Even though this sort of racist shit should have no place in polite conversation, it still does.
Trump says what him and his ilk is thinking, you see.

Minor problem, I'm voting for Hillary.

I just wish the Regressive Left would find another hobby.

You're welcome!

Two specific reasons.

First, I know that there is nothing I can say or demonstrate or quote that will be "good enough" for Regressive Lefties. As I've said already, I could provide 50,000 examples of why I think PC is destructive, and none of them will ever be "good enough". I'll burn some time here, but (a) that would be a complete waste, and (b) I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I make observations, the Regressive Left gets defensive and nasty. Good enough for me. That confirms my suspicions, vividly.

Second, I did give an overview in Post 86: "It's all there, Joe. All of the ramifications of PC. How it destroys communication. How it retards progress. How it enables destructive behaviors. How it divides people. How it hurts people." If a person has one ounce of intellectual elasticity or common curiosity, they'd pretty easily be able to do their own extrapolations from that. And again, there's no incentive for me to burn much effort in trying to communicate with hardcore partisan ideologues.
Don't you think there are other things more divisive than PC?

You're welcome!

Two specific reasons.

Don't you think there are other things more divisive than PC?

Maybe. Like what?

See? Of all the posts I provided, this is all he got out of it. Seinfeld. Just as I predicted.

You can't communicate with people like this.

Hey, we figured it out. Mac is really Kramer!

They know what to tell you to get you to support the system. And you are doing that.

Trump is the outsider who is actually trying to implement real change, that would end up REDUCING income and wealth inequality.

Yes, he's going to do that by picking on poor people doing menial jobs most of us wouldn't want to do. BRILLIANT!!!!

BUT, they have filled your head with Lies and Barriers to Communication to prevent you from supporting the only real threat to them at this time.

I am well aware of the way the Rich are benefiting from cheap Third World labor, both here and abroad.

Guy, I think there are problems, but the solution is not electing a fucking Nazi.

You're welcome!

Two specific reasons.

I would like to add that I take a different tack than Mac and I do/have explain the dangers of Political Correctness in my own words.

All I get from lefties is dismissals and insults.

Mac is right, it is a complete waste of time.

You're welcome!

Two specific reasons.

I would like to add that I take a different tack than Mac and I do/have explain the dangers of Political Correctness in my own words.

I've been dealing with this for three years here, at some point you just say "fuck it".

They know. They know there are honest liberals out there who are exposing them. They just have too much to protect.

Yes, he's going to do that by picking on poor people doing menial jobs most of us wouldn't want to do. BRILLIANT!!!!

Guy, I think there are problems, but the solution is not electing a fucking Nazi.

1. Deporting the illegals that are doing more than just "menial jobs most of us wouldn't want to do" will reduce supply of labor which will help drive up wages.

2. And they have told you that Trump is a Nazi so that you won't listen to his solutions. ANYONE who comes along, they will come up with a lie that explains to you why you should not listen to him. And you will believe them.

Two specific reasons.

I've been dealing with this for three years here, at some point you just say "fuck it".

They know. They know there are honest liberals out there who are exposing them. They just have too much to protect.

I know. I know.

Someday though. Some day my daughter will ask me why my generation let the world go to shit.

I at least want to be able to say, I spoke out and spoke the Truth.

yes, that's what happens when you beclown yourself.

1. Deporting the illegals that are doing more than just "menial jobs most of us wouldn't want to do" will reduce supply of labor which will help drive up wages.

Really? You really think they are going to pay top notch wages to clean toliets or pick lettuce? Or that white teenagers are going to go out and take those jobs if they pay $15.00.

2. And they have told you that Trump is a Nazi so that you won't listen to his solutions. ANYONE who comes along, they will come up with a lie that explains to you why you should not listen to him. And you will believe them.

The guy who has done a bang-up job convincing me Trump is a Nazi is Trump. Trump's solutions are stupid. Take his position on the shooting- I mean after he insinuated Obama was in on it - was that if we had his immigration ban that this wouldnt have happened.

Except the shooter was born here. Back in the 1980's. When Ronnie Reagan was still called the Jihadists "Freedom Fighters".

yes, that's what happens when you beclown yourself.

Nope. THat is what happens when you tell Lefties a Truth they don't like.

Really? You really think they are going to pay top notch wages to clean toliets or pick lettuce? Or that white teenagers are going to go out and take those jobs if they pay $15.00.

And not just white teenagers.

I was just talking to my wife about her mother who had a menial job, out is a small city without a large Third World Immigrant population, and she was making 15.00 an hour for being a nurse's aid.

In the much bigger city we are in, with a far bigger pool of labor, the going rate for that position is 8$/hr.

A 6 dollar an hour difference in wages would have a tremendous positive effect on the quality of life for tens of million working class Americans, white or not.

The guy who has done a bang-up job convincing me Trump is a Nazi is Trump. Trump's solutions are stupid. Take his position on the shooting- I mean after he insinuated Obama was in on it - was that if we had his immigration ban that this wouldnt have happened.

No, he hasn't.

Your preconceived notions about Republicans, combined with some Lies from the Media and a healthy dose of Confirmation Bias has convinced you.

Deporting illegals is not stupid.

Bringing back manufacturing jobs is not stupid.

NOT importing Muslims is not stupid.

Except the shooter was born here. Back in the 1980's. When Ronnie Reagan was still called the Jihadists "Freedom Fighters".

I have repeatedly agreed that the Immigration Problem is a Bi-Partisan Problem that both parties bear responsibility for.

And yep. He was born here. He was never over there. And yet 50 Americans are dead.

No, he hasn't.

Your preconceived notions about Republicans, combined with some Lies from the Media and a healthy dose of Confirmation Bias has convinced you.

Deporting illegals is not stupid.

Bringing back manufacturing jobs is not stupid.

NOT importing Muslims is not stupid.

Voting for Nazi Trump IS stupid.

YOu rednecks are going to look really stupid when he loses 49 states.

I say it, they jump in and do it.

Sometimes this place is too easy.

I can't help but notice that the racist remarks and the use of the "n" word are always by liberals. They think that way and can't seem to understand that not everyone else does, too. It happens all the time around here. They say something stupid and racist, then pretend that you said or thought it.

Forum List

Back