🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Do We Shout "Racism"?

Since you choose to avoid what the honest liberals (including Obama) say, this "self-important college kids" thing of yours is just another lie.

Yes, i ignore statements you take out of context to make your non-existant point.

Hey, guy, you got an UN-PC Nazi as your candidate. He's saying all the shit about "those people' you wish you could say but can't. Revel in it. Rejoice in it.

Until Hillary wins 50 states because he is such a fucking disaster and stacks the courts with Hispanic Lesbians...
I'm voting for Hillary, guy.

Deflection noted.

You just don't want to know. I'm sure your little cocoon is nice and comfy.

Which is just incredible to me as you see that the people you are siding with have taken your complaints and built on them to the nth degree.

AND you are buying into what those same people are telling you about Trump.
My opinions about Trump are based on my own observation and analysis.

The downside of being an independent is that you are often having to agree with people of whom you're not very fond.

Sometimes I envy hardcore partisan ideologues for that. Just pick a side and stick to it, no matter what.

We'll have plenty of time to discuss Trump's platform before the election.

And the Hard Left will have plenty of time to repulse you.

That would be a winning point, if I was claiming that the Nazis invented "the perception that the Jews were the ones who sold Germany out in WWI"

My point was related to their using that lie.

And nothing you have said refutes my point.

It is as absurd to pretend that Trump is a Nazi as it was for Nazis to pretend that Jews were responsible for their losing WWI.

i think your point is getting confused. Trump didn't invent the slanders that undocumented workers are the cause of all our problems. But he was happy to use them

The use of illegal workers by greedy employers to keep wages low is no lie.

And if Trump was talking about going after the employers, instead of these poor people just trying to better their lives, I would be 100% with him.

He isn't. He's siding with racists. He's the perfect Republican- appealling to the racism of stupid people to protect the rich.

And you're falling for it- again.

That a lot more firm than your excuses for calling Trump and Trump supporters nazis.

Just keeping it real.

Trump is a Nazi. Deal with it.

2. The Brownshirts didn't get their bad rep by throwing jews out of their Nazi rallies for being disruptive. They were more running people down in the streets and beating them types, like in San Jose.

3. So, you don't want a link to an example, because you know it doesn't exist? Good Lord..

I put two links in that post, including one of a Trump supporter assaulting two men for having brown skin.

Here's another Mackie "See...see....see... liberals agree with me" links,

Yup, whiny snivelling Jim Webb, who joined the Democrats because he didn't like Bush.. before dropping out of the Democratic race because they weren't paying much attention to him.

Jim Webb says Democratic Party has lost its way

Then he threatented to run as an independent until he realized no one cared about him.

Yup, this rates by Mac as an Honest Liberal. A white guy complaining the Democrats don't pay enough attention to White guys.

Since you choose to avoid what the honest liberals (including Obama) say, this "self-important college kids" thing of yours is just another lie.

Yes, i ignore statements you take out of context to make your non-existant point.

Hey, guy, you got an UN-PC Nazi as your candidate. He's saying all the shit about "those people' you wish you could say but can't. Revel in it. Rejoice in it.

Until Hillary wins 50 states because he is such a fucking disaster and stacks the courts with Hispanic Lesbians...
I'm voting for Hillary, guy.

Deflection noted.

You just don't want to know. I'm sure your little cocoon is nice and comfy.

Which is just incredible to me as you see that the people you are siding with have taken your complaints and built on them to the nth degree.

AND you are buying into what those same people are telling you about Trump.
My opinions about Trump are based on my own observation and analysis.

The downside of being an independent is that you are often having to agree with people of whom you're not very fond.

Sometimes I envy hardcore partisan ideologues for that. Just pick a side and stick to it, no matter what.

We'll have plenty of time to discuss Trump's platform before the election.

And the Hard Left will have plenty of time to repulse you.
They're damn sure gonna give it their best shot!

:laugh:

Here's another Mackie "See...see....see... liberals agree with me" links,

Yup, whiny snivelling Jim Webb, who joined the Democrats because he didn't like Bush.. before dropping out of the Democratic race because they weren't paying much attention to him.

Jim Webb says Democratic Party has lost its way

Then he threatented to run as an independent until he realized no one cared about him.

Yup, this rates by Mac as an Honest Liberal. A white guy complaining the Democrats don't pay enough attention to White guys.
Yet another lie by ol' Joe.

I've never claimed to be a liberal, ever. I'm just an independent.

But I agree with the honest liberals on this, which is why we disagree.

Go back and read what I just wrote. I never said you were a liberal... i said you made a list of "liberals" who agree with you, except most of them aren't liberals and youa re taking their statements way out of context

Go back and read what I just wrote. I never said you were a liberal... i said you made a list of "liberals" who agree with you, except most of them aren't liberals and youa re taking their statements way out of context
My apologies, you're right. I'm just so used to you lying about me.

And that nice, long list of honest liberals I provided are pretty clear in their context. You just don't like it.

You don't have to. But there are liberals who agree with me, including our President, so the conservative vs liberal crap doesn't fly.

I'm pretty sure you know that.

And that nice, long list of honest liberals I provided are pretty clear in their context. You just don't like it.

Um, no, they aren't. You ignored two paragraphs of President Obama denouncing racially insenstive language in order to point out the one where he says, "don't get carried away".

And then you tried to pass of Jerry Seinfeld and Jim Webb as "liberals".

You don't have to. But there are liberals who agree with me, including our President, so the conservative vs liberal crap doesn't fly.

Well, no, they don't really "agree" with you, since none of them claimed there were PC Police trying to ruin your life, which seem to be your incessant whine here.

Um, no, they aren't. You ignored two paragraphs of President Obama denouncing racially insenstive language in order to point out the one where he says, "don't get carried away".

Well, no, they don't really "agree" with you, since none of them claimed there were PC Police trying to ruin your life, which seem to be your incessant whine here.
So you:

(a) Single out Seinfeld and Webb, ignoring all the others, as I predicted
(b) Lie once again, even after I called you on it, that I have claimed the PC Police are trying to ruin my life.

Trying to communicate with you is pointless. You're a compulsive liar.

So you:

I didn't waste time on that many of them. I randomly picked two, neither one of them were what you presetned them as.

(b) Lie once again, even after I called you on it, that I have claimed the PC Police are trying to ruin my life.

If someone is constantly whining about something that doesn't even exist, they've probably already ruined your life.

Well, if you actually didn't have paranoid horseshit when you tried to communicate with you, I might take you seriously.

Jerry Seinfeld whining his racist buddy can't scream racial epitaphs and try to pass it off as a joke is hardly compelling.

And if Trump was talking about going after the employers, instead of these poor people just trying to better their lives, I would be 100% with him.

He isn't. He's siding with racists. He's the perfect Republican- appealling to the racism of stupid people to protect the rich.

And you're falling for it- again.

If illegals are being used to keep wages low, then there is just cause for wanting them deported.

Thus, calling people in favor of that policy racist, is being a dick.

AND Trump is talking of going after employers too.

That a lot more firm than your excuses for calling Trump and Trump supporters nazis.

Just keeping it real.

Trump is a Nazi. Deal with it.

2. The Brownshirts didn't get their bad rep by throwing jews out of their Nazi rallies for being disruptive. They were more running people down in the streets and beating them types, like in San Jose.

3. So, you don't want a link to an example, because you know it doesn't exist? Good Lord..

I put two links in that post, including one of a Trump supporter assaulting two men for having brown skin.

1. You saying that over and over again is not making the case. That is just the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion. Thus your argument is invalid.

2. No, there was a report of someone who claimed that one someone else was claiming to be a Trump supporter while assaulting him.

There is plenty of video of MOBS OF LEFTIES RUNNING DOWN TRUMP SUPPORTERS IN THE STREETS.

Your pretense that Political Correctness is just about "Racially insensitive language" is pathetic, especially in light of your rejection of my offer to link to examples of political correctness being used to shut down speech.

So you:

I didn't waste time on that many of them. I randomly picked two, neither one of them were what you presetned them as.

If someone is constantly whining about something that doesn't even exist, they've probably already ruined your life.

Well, if you actually didn't have paranoid horseshit when you tried to communicate with you, I might take you seriously.

Jerry Seinfeld whining his racist buddy can't scream racial epitaphs and try to pass it off as a joke is hardly compelling.

"Whining" is liberal code, for "I know you are right, but I don't care, and I won't be honest about it".

So you:

"Whining" is liberal code, for "I know you are right, but I don't care, and I won't be honest about it".
Political Correctness and Identity Politics are at the very core of the Regressive Left, and they will do or say anything to defend them.

Lie, deny, distort, deflect, you name it. And you could provide fifty thousand examples -- even from liberals! -- and they still won't admit it.

Waste of time. These people are not liberals. They are distortions, mutations, perversions.

Last edited:
If illegals are being used to keep wages low, then there is just cause for wanting them deported.

Thus, calling people in favor of that policy racist, is being a dick.

AND Trump is talking of going after employers too.

Yeah, but that's not where he's getting the applause line. He's getting the applause lines for hating on Mexicans.

When's he going to go after himself for all those Poles he hired to finish Trump Tower?

Your pretense that Political Correctness is just about "Racially insensitive language" is pathetic, especially in light of your rejection of my offer to link to examples of political correctness being used to shut down speech.

If they are of the same quality as Mackies - "Washed up Racist Comedian whines he can't tell jokes" - you really and truly would be wasting my time.

Political Correctness and Identity Politics are at the very core of the Regressive Left, and they will do or say anything to defend them.

Lie, deny, distort, deflect, you name it. And you could provide fifty thousand examples -- even from liberals! -- and they still won't admit it.

Waste of time. These people are not liberals. They are distortions, mutations, perversions.

I never said I as a liberal.

I'm a class warrior. I recognize the WEALTHY are the enemy. Not the feminist, not the gay rights activist, not the minority...

The racial divisions they've been encouraging to get whiny white males like you and Redneck Correl to think you are being oppressed when they are the ones fucking you over are the problem.

NOt that you can't tell a dirty joke at work anymore.

Forum List

Back