🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Do We Shout "Racism"?

That was not a "translation" that was a misrepresentation.

IF someone in real life was fucking with you the way you are fucking with Mac, ie taking your words, and twisting them around to make you out to be a vile asshole, every single time, over and over again, you would be the one ready to punch that MF in the face.

Actually, Mackie would spout his PC crap anywhere and get called down to HR in a week. W hich is probably what he's whining like a little bitch about.

It has led to a situation where a political candidate is polling at over 40% of the nation and a significant portion of the other side believes that that candidate is a Nazi and that his supporters are thus Nazis.

THus, probably a good Third of the Nation is convinced that more than a Third of the Nation are vile Nazis just itching for War and Oppression and Genocide.

Oh, I don't believe that at all.

I think maybe 10% of you are screaming Nazis.

Another 10% of you are too fucking stupid to realize what you are voting for.

and about 20% of you are voting for this guy because you have some delusion you can control him. Kind of like Franz von Papen thought he could control Hitler and was proven wrong.

The remining 60% KNOWS this is a horrible idea and will vote him down, harshly, but it never should have gotten to this point.

Your personal numbers are not point.

The point is that your side's tactics are tearing this nation apart.

YOur side has convinced itself that that other side are "nazis".

MOre and more of my side is getting more and more pissed off with that type of bullshit, and are done putting up with it.

This is a receipt for ever increasing political and racial strife in this nation.

From now on.

That was not a "translation" that was a misrepresentation.

IF someone in real life was fucking with you the way you are fucking with Mac, ie taking your words, and twisting them around to make you out to be a vile asshole, every single time, over and over again, you would be the one ready to punch that MF in the face.

Actually, Mackie would spout his PC crap anywhere and get called down to HR in a week. W hich is probably what he's whining like a little bitch about.

Your gloating that your side has created a Witch Hunt situation in the work place does not address my point.

If some one took your words, and twisted them around to make you out to be a vile asshole, every single time, over and over again, you would be the one ready to punch that MF in the face.

Because you are ACTING like Nazis.

MOre and more of my side is getting more and more pissed off with that type of bullshit, and are done putting up with it.

Yup, Hitler blamed the Jews, Trump blames the Mexicans... the rich laugh all the way to the bank until the crazy person crashes the country.

Your gloating that your side has created a Witch Hunt situation in the work place does not address my point.

If some one took your words, and twisted them around to make you out to be a vile asshole, every single time, over and over again, you would be the one ready to punch that MF in the face.

The reason people make you look like vile asshole is because you Trump supporters are vile assholes.

I

Because you are ACTING like Nazis.

Yup, Hitler blamed the Jews, Trump blames the Mexicans... the rich laugh all the way to the bank until the crazy person crashes the country.

1. Sending people home is not the same as sending them to Death Camps. Only a completely dishonest person would pretend that they are.

2. I state that my side is getting more and more pissed off at being vilely slandered, and your response is to compare us to Nazis?

3. Trump claiming that poor and desperate illegal immigrants are bring crime and lowering wages is hardly the same as Hitler's hysterical ravings about Jews plotting to control the world.

4. If anyone today is spouting hysterical conspiracy nonsense, that would be the panic mongers who are claiming that Trump and a goodly portion of the American population are Nazis.

Ironically.

Hitler blamed the Jews, Hillary blames Trump/supporters.

The reason people make you look like vile asshole is because you Trump supporters are vile assholes.

You just dishonestly twisted my words AGAIN.

You just dishonestly twisted my words AGAIN.

You get used to it.

This is how they communicate. Constantly misrepresenting your posts so that they can attack.

For zealots like this, the end justifies the means. You could no more likely have a normal conversation with him than you could with a wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus. Their only value, really, is in observing their behaviors.

1. Sending people home is not the same as sending them to Death Camps. Only a completely dishonest person would pretend that they are.

2. I state that my side is getting more and more pissed off at being vilely slandered, and your response is to compare us to Nazis?

stop acting like a fucking Nazi, and I'll stop comparing you to one.

You get used to it.

This is how they communicate. Constantly misrepresenting your posts so that they can attack.

For zealots like this, the end justifies the means. You could no more likely have a normal conversation with him than you could with a wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus. Their only value, really, is in observing their behaviors.

GUy, you are the one who is here whining because you got called down to HR for telling a dirty joke once.

stop acting like a fucking Nazi, and I'll stop comparing you to one.

It is silly to equate sending people home to sending people to death camps.

YOu are silly.

You get used to it.

GUy, you are the one who is here whining because you got called down to HR for telling a dirty joke once.

Mac has explained his viewpoint on PC hundreds of times.

So why are you lying about his position?

So now you deflect to a different topic.

Multiple issues can exist at the same time. If you want to ALSO whine about other things, great.

I'll continue to agree with honest liberals on this particular topic.

No, the deflection is the whining about political correctness. It tells working class whites they SHOULD be angry about something that isn't such a big deal - and it really isn't a big deal - so they won't notice the thing that IS the big deal.

So-

Would you rather live in a world where you made good money, but couldn't tell dirty jokes,

or

a world where you can tell all the dirty jokes you want, and worry if you are going to make the mortgage this month?
Gawd, Joe, seriously, this "dirty joke" thing is bizarre.

Now I know why you're so confused about this subject. It's simply over your head.

Pretty sure dirty jokes are definitely over his head.

Nope. It's completely reasonable.

What is retarded is the strawman you keep putting forth.

No, it's not reasonable at all.

It's the kind of thing put forth by people who try to advocate policies based on racism (usually citing completely bogus racial statements like "Mexicans are stealing our jobs") who complain that "Political Correctness' is shutting them down when people point out their blatant racism.

You get used to it.

Mac has explained his viewpoint on PC hundreds of times.

So why are you lying about his position?
I think he's just playing games at this point. He has now reduced himself to terms like "retarded", and he continues to ignore Obama and the other honest liberals.

He's not a serious poster. He just comes here to assuage his personal misery by trying to spread it.

Last edited:
Is Marilyn Mosby the stupidest most corrupt politiician in America? Heck no, that's Hillary Clinton. But she's a class by her own. Choosing to prosecute officers in the Freddie Gray despite any evidence of wrong doing. She's lost 2 cases already but that hasnt deterred her from trying a third one.
She needs to be Nifonged out of office forever.

someone is going to get held accountable for Grey's death, dude. deal with it.

Have to agree with you here, but I don't think it will be over grays death. I'm thinking it will be over her politicking on the man's death. She wants to keep her job, but in the end I'm guessing the blame will be spread out among lacks while she bangs on for a bit about racism and then Kim Kardashian will get a tattoo on her huge fat ass and it will be forgotten.

I think he's just playing games at this point. He has now reduced himself to terms like "retarded", and he continues to ignore Obama and the other honest liberals.

He's not a serious poster. He just comes here to assuage his personal misery by trying to spread it.

No, I come here to mock conservative assholes who cause a lot of misery.

Once you people have been rendered ridiculous, you have no power.

"Waaaaah, I can't talk about my OH SO SERIOUS ISSUES because people point out my inherent racism and misogyny!!!"

Give me a fucking break. Your problem isn't political correctness, it's self-importance.

JoeB131, deflating inflated Egos on the internet since 1996!

No, I come here to mock conservative assholes who cause a lot of misery.

Once you people have been rendered ridiculous, you have no power.

"Waaaaah, I can't talk about my OH SO SERIOUS ISSUES because people point out my inherent racism and misogyny!!!"

Give me a fucking break. Your problem isn't political correctness, it's self-importance.

JoeB131, deflating inflated Egos on the internet since 1996!
I hope you feel better, Joe.

Maybe things will turn your way soon. You never know.

Forum List

Back