🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Do We Shout "Racism"?

1. Are you seriously defending the Nazi idea that the Jews were responsible for their losing WWI, in the same thread you are calling OTHER people Nazis?

2. All illegals have a relation to the nations they are citizens of.

I'm saying that the Nazis didn't invent the perception that the Jews were the ones who sold Germany out in WWI. In fact, that perception was heavily encouraged by a lot of German politicians long before Hitler ever got into politics.

18oDolchstossPunch800pxw.jpg

Joe, I'll try to make this as clear as I can: In my 25,000+ posts, you will not be able to point to one (1) in which I said anyone is "holding me down", yet you claim that I say it. The fact that you simply cannot be honest tells me you know your position is weak. And since you lie with such regularity and frequency, I think at some level you know how dishonest you are in general.

Guy, again, you are like 2AGuy talking about Guns or Silhouette talking about gays. There's a huge difference between just talking about a subject and becoming irrationally obsessed about it. You crossed that line some time ago.

And posting a link about how some self-important college kids got upset about hats isn't really terribly compelling evidence.

Define 'We'.

If 'We' means liberal, 'We' shout 'racism to defend / silence anyone from saying anything negative about Obam's policies or performance, to attack anyone who disagrees with liberals.

Joe, I'll try to make this as clear as I can: In my 25,000+ posts, you will not be able to point to one (1) in which I said anyone is "holding me down", yet you claim that I say it. The fact that you simply cannot be honest tells me you know your position is weak. And since you lie with such regularity and frequency, I think at some level you know how dishonest you are in general.

Guy, again, you are like 2AGuy talking about Guns or Silhouette talking about gays. There's a huge difference between just talking about a subject and becoming irrationally obsessed about it. You crossed that line some time ago.

And posting a link about how some self-important college kids got upset about hats isn't really terribly compelling evidence.
Since you choose to avoid what the honest liberals (including Obama) say, this "self-important college kids" thing of yours is just another lie.

I wonder if you know that.

Because once a long time ago, one bad man lied about other people causing problems, does not mean that other people NEVER cause problems.

a bad man is lying about people causing problems now. Again, Trump used illegal labor on his projects when it suited him to do so.
Haven't you been paying attention? Barry pesonally made that 'legal'...while aiding the illegal invasion, engaging in human trafficking, defying court orders, protecting violent illegals, etc...

1. Claiming that a judge is biased against you is not escalating anything.

2. The fact that he hasn't made that argument in court does not mean it isn't true.

well, actually, it kind of does. You see, a case where a judge was actually biased, the lawyers would make that claim to a higher court to appeal his rulings, perhaps get him removed from the case.

But the fact is, Judge Curial has ruled in Trump's favor more often than against him.

For instance, he was the one who agreed with Trump's motion to push the trial out BEYOND the November election.

Why Judge Curiel May Be Donald Trump's Best Friend

3. Actually in 1933 the Nazi had been violent street thugs for many years, and had already tried a coup at one point. Trump has had a reality tv show. I can see the similarities. NOT!

Trump's brownshirts have been beating up minorities and protesters at his rallies.

‘Trump! Trump! Trump!’ attacker allegedly yelled as he beat Hispanic man, Muslim student

4. Would you like a link to an example of "pc police" shutting down their enemies political speech?

No, I wouldn't because it doesn't happen. THat's Mackie's schtick.

I do think you occassionally get people who get a little silly.

Since you choose to avoid what the honest liberals (including Obama) say, this "self-important college kids" thing of yours is just another lie.

Yes, i ignore statements you take out of context to make your non-existant point.

Hey, guy, you got an UN-PC Nazi as your candidate. He's saying all the shit about "those people' you wish you could say but can't. Revel in it. Rejoice in it.

Until Hillary wins 50 states because he is such a fucking disaster and stacks the courts with Hispanic Lesbians...

Yes, i ignore statements you take out of context to make your non-existant point.

Hey, guy, you got an UN-PC Nazi as your candidate. He's saying all the shit about "those people' you wish you could say but can't. Revel in it. Rejoice in it.

Until Hillary wins 50 states because he is such a fucking disaster and stacks the courts with Hispanic Lesbians...
I'm voting for Hillary, guy.

Deflection noted.

You just don't want to know. I'm sure your little cocoon is nice and comfy.

Okay, just for shits and grins, I'm going to go through Mackies list of "honest liberals' (guys who made one statement one time) and see how seriously they are keeping him down.

Here's the one from Jerry Seinfeld, who complains that PC Is hurting comedy.

Jerry Seinfeld says political correctness is hurting comedy

"I hear that all the time," Seinfeld said. "I don't play colleges, but I hear a lot of people tell me 'don't go near colleges. They're so PC."

So let's get this straight. Jerry (who employed a comedian on his series who screamed racial epitaths at some hecklers once) doesn't play colleges and hasn't encountered it, but he knows it must be true. Kramer told him.

Okay, just for shits and grins, I'm going to go through Mackies list of "honest liberals' (guys who made one statement one time) and see how seriously they are keeping him down.

"I hear that all the time," Seinfeld said. "I don't play colleges, but I hear a lot of people tell me 'don't go near colleges. They're so PC."

So let's get this straight. Jerry (who employed a comedian on his series who screamed racial epitaths at some hecklers once) doesn't play colleges and hasn't encountered it, but he knows it must be true. Kramer told him.
Joe, I'm not expecting miracles here.

I already know you're going to cherry-pick the weakest sentences and avoid/ignore the most pertinent ones. That's just who you are, your behavior is predictable.

My point is not to change your mind or to get you to admit anything; it's merely to demonstrate that there are plenty of honest liberals out there.

Okay, here's another one.

PC Police Out Of Control In Possibly The Most Absurd Story I've Ever Come Across
Joe, I'm not expecting miracles here.

I already know you're going to cherry-pick the weakest sentences and avoid/ignore the most pertinent ones. That's just who you are, your behavior is predictable.

My point is not to change your mind or to get you to admit anything; it's merely to demonstrate that there are plenty of honest liberals out there.

Here's thing, guy. Seinfeld provided Michael Richards with gainful employment for nine years even though the guy was a flaming racist. And after Richards outed himself publicly as a racist, Seinfeld made an effort to rehabilitate him (which failed miserably). And this is the guy you are going to cite as "an honest liberal who thinks PC has gone too far".

And I just picked that one at random. I suspect if I drilled down into any of your other 'examples', i'd find them just as dubious.

Now, are there examples of people taking complaints too far? Sure. No doubt. But it's usually the result of this being a racist society to start with and people who've had to put up with this shit all their lives losing it over something petty. That's human nature.

I know yours is a rhetorical question.

Obviously, for you-know-who, you shout "racism" at absolutely every opportunity; and when there is no opportunity, you shout it anyway.

You'll be right now and then. And all the damage and division and pain and hatred and animosity you exacerbate along the way is just part of the deal.

Hey, everyone, Mackie wants you to stop shouting about racism and eat that nice watermelon he got for you.

Huh? You're the one that brought up watermelon.

But to prove he is not racist, or black supremacist, or Al Sharpton's boot licker, he did not mention fried chicken and collard greens.

1. Are you seriously defending the Nazi idea that the Jews were responsible for their losing WWI, in the same thread you are calling OTHER people Nazis?

2. All illegals have a relation to the nations they are citizens of.

I'm saying that the Nazis didn't invent the perception that the Jews were the ones who sold Germany out in WWI. In fact, that perception was heavily encouraged by a lot of German politicians long before Hitler ever got into politics.

18oDolchstossPunch800pxw.jpg

That would be a winning point, if I was claiming that the Nazis invented "the perception that the Jews were the ones who sold Germany out in WWI"

My point was related to their using that lie.

And nothing you have said refutes my point.

It is as absurd to pretend that Trump is a Nazi as it was for Nazis to pretend that Jews were responsible for their losing WWI.

Because once a long time ago, one bad man lied about other people causing problems, does not mean that other people NEVER cause problems.

a bad man is lying about people causing problems now. Again, Trump used illegal labor on his projects when it suited him to do so.

The use of illegals by employers to profit by paying lower wages is no lie.

THe obvious fact that that suppresses wages is no lie.

THe obvious fact that if an illegal was not doing that job, that some American would have to do that job is no lie.

1. Claiming that a judge is biased against you is not escalating anything.

2. The fact that he hasn't made that argument in court does not mean it isn't true.

well, actually, it kind of does. You see, a case where a judge was actually biased, the lawyers would make that claim to a higher court to appeal his rulings, perhaps get him removed from the case.

But the fact is, Judge Curial has ruled in Trump's favor more often than against him.

For instance, he was the one who agreed with Trump's motion to push the trial out BEYOND the November election.

Why Judge Curiel May Be Donald Trump's Best Friend

3. Actually in 1933 the Nazi had been violent street thugs for many years, and had already tried a coup at one point. Trump has had a reality tv show. I can see the similarities. NOT!

Trump's brownshirts have been beating up minorities and protesters at his rallies.

‘Trump! Trump! Trump!’ attacker allegedly yelled as he beat Hispanic man, Muslim student

4. Would you like a link to an example of "pc police" shutting down their enemies political speech?

No, I wouldn't because it doesn't happen. THat's Mackie's schtick.

I do think you occassionally get people who get a little silly.

1. Nothing in your post explained your claim that the complaint NOT being made in court means that it is not true.

2. The Brownshirts didn't get their bad rep by throwing jews out of their Nazi rallies for being disruptive. They were more running people down in the streets and beating them types, like in San Jose.

3. So, you don't want a link to an example, because you know it doesn't exist? Good Lord...

Deflection noted.

Which is just incredible to me as you see that the people you are siding with have taken your complaints and built on them to the nth degree.

AND you are buying into what those same people are telling you about Trump.

That a lot more firm than your excuses for calling Trump and Trump supporters nazis.

Just keeping it real.

Deflection noted.

Which is just incredible to me as you see that the people you are siding with have taken your complaints and built on them to the nth degree.

AND you are buying into what those same people are telling you about Trump.
My opinions about Trump are based on my own observation and analysis.

The downside of being an independent is that you are often having to agree with people of whom you're not very fond.

Sometimes I envy hardcore partisan ideologues for that. Just pick a side and stick to it, no matter what.

That would be a winning point, if I was claiming that the Nazis invented "the perception that the Jews were the ones who sold Germany out in WWI"

My point was related to their using that lie.

And nothing you have said refutes my point.

It is as absurd to pretend that Trump is a Nazi as it was for Nazis to pretend that Jews were responsible for their losing WWI.

i think your point is getting confused. Trump didn't invent the slanders that undocumented workers are the cause of all our problems. But he was happy to use them

Forum List

Back