When do we start talking about an illegal coo? Which is treasonous

This is the most blatantly obvious coo orchestrated by Democrats and the media..

these people should face a trial! But first arrested and dragged to jail until trial!

Everybody is saying they been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected! That is and illegal coo!

ARREST THEM!
More than 700 historians call for impeachment.

The educated people who read and write books are all Trump haters! Reading is for idiots and losers!” -- Donald Trump

What the hell is a "coo"?

Are you talking about the sound a pigeon makes?

Or are you just a functioning illiterate?

Excellent catch. You really got him on his poor spelling.

THat being said, the coup attempt he brought up, is a huge wound to our democracy.

Arrests are called for.

It is not poor spelling, it is far more than that.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

There has been nothing sudden, violent, or illegal and nothing seized.

Your definition included "illegal". One of the primary pieces of "evidence" was illegally created and then used as part of the "evidence".
So with that definition, i.e. 17 one sided inaccuracies used "illegally" are as follows:
Here Are the 17 Inaccuracies and Omissions in the FISA Report
For example one of the biased inaccuracies:
"Omitted Papadopoulos’s statements to an FBI CHS in September 2016 denying that anyone associated with the Trump campaign was collaborating with Russia or with outside groups like WikiLeaks in the release of emails;"
Why wasn't his statement accepted into the FISA "evidence"? Biased. Illegal. It was illegal to not put as part of the "evidence"
So continue reading the 17 errors that were biased towards falsely accusing Trump, et.al. in working with the Russians directly!
Remember one of the FISA FBI agents
FBI Agent Who Worked for Peter Strzok Under Criminal Investigation for Altering FISA Document Against Carter Page
FBI Agent Who Worked for Peter Strzok Under Criminal Investigation for Altering FISA Document Against Carter Page - American Liberty Report
So the agent that worked for Strzok altered FISA and Strzok also wrote these texts to Lisa Page...
[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” the lawyer, Lisa Page, wrote to Strzok, according to The Post.
“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded, The Post says the IG report reveals. The text was sent in August 2016 only a few months before the presidential election, and after the FBI had started its investigation into Trump campaign aides, according to The Post.
Peter Strzok’s Texts & Emails to Lisa Page Revealed: READ | Heavy.com

So this by definition was a "coup", i.e. using illegal means to force illegal impeachment of Trump so as Strzok said:
We’ll stop it,

As soon as someone is arrested and charged in the "coo", get back to me

According to 18 U.S. Code § 2385, Advocating overthrow of Government,
“Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government” could face charges.
And a former Obama administration official, Rosa Brooks—a law professor at Georgetown University who was the counselor to the U.S. defense undersecretary for policy and previously served as a senior advisor at the State Department—appeared to suggest that a coup attempt against Trump might be inevitable, but she stopped short of calling on officials to instigate a coup.
Brooks, in her piece for Foreign Policy, titled “3 Ways to Get Rid of President Trump Before 2020,” wrote: “The fourth possibility is one that until recently I would have said was unthinkable in the United States of America: a military coup, or at least a refusal by military leaders to obey certain orders.”
Advocating a 'Coup' Against Trump Is Against the Law

THat being said, the coup attempt he brought up, is a huge wound to our democracy.

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

Your definition included "illegal". One of the primary pieces of "evidence" was illegally created and then used as part of the "evidence".
So with that definition, i.e. 17 one sided inaccuracies used "illegally" are as follows:
"Omitted Papadopoulos’s statements to an FBI CHS in September 2016 denying that anyone associated with the Trump campaign was collaborating with Russia or with outside groups like WikiLeaks in the release of emails;"
Why wasn't his statement accepted into the FISA "evidence"? Biased. Illegal. It was illegal to not put as part of the "evidence"
So continue reading the 17 errors that were biased towards falsely accusing Trump, et.al. in working with the Russians directly!
FBI Agent Who Worked for Peter Strzok Under Criminal Investigation for Altering FISA Document Against Carter Page
FBI Agent Who Worked for Peter Strzok Under Criminal Investigation for Altering FISA Document Against Carter Page - American Liberty Report
So the agent that worked for Strzok altered FISA and Strzok also wrote these texts to Lisa Page...
[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” the lawyer, Lisa Page, wrote to Strzok, according to The Post.
“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded, The Post says the IG report reveals. The text was sent in August 2016 only a few months before the presidential election, and after the FBI had started its investigation into Trump campaign aides, according to The Post.

So this by definition was a "coup", i.e. using illegal means to force illegal impeachment of Trump so as Strzok said:
We’ll stop it,

“Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government” could face charges.
And a former Obama administration official, Rosa Brooks—a law professor at Georgetown University who was the counselor to the U.S. defense undersecretary for policy and previously served as a senior advisor at the State Department—appeared to suggest that a coup attempt against Trump might be inevitable, but she stopped short of calling on officials to instigate a coup.
Brooks, in her piece for Foreign Policy, titled “3 Ways to Get Rid of President Trump Before 2020,” wrote: “The fourth possibility is one that until recently I would have said was unthinkable in the United States of America: a military coup, or at least a refusal by military leaders to obey certain orders.”

An impeachment does not overthrow the government, it does not even change where the power lie. If Trump goes then Pence takes over and nothing much has changed.

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

We’ll stop it,

No one is advocating the overthrow of the government. Trump is just one member of the government. He's not the government.

And just like that, your entire diatribe crumbles.

No one is advocating the overthrow of the government

Faun just wants anyone not a totally stringed up puppet of the ISRAEL LOBBY to be "overthrown...."

Faun would've fit in perfectly in the Comey FBI....

This is the most blatantly obvious coo orchestrated by Democrats and the media..

these people should face a trial! But first arrested and dragged to jail until trial!

Everybody is saying they been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected! That is and illegal coo!

ARREST THEM!

Probably have to wait until you get a few more hits off that crack pipe. Hey Jit! :) I actually had my own plumbing semi-emergency today. You weren't available since you have not completed (started?) your course yet, so I did as I told you. I called a professional (recommended by trade friend I trust) and am happily paying to have the problem eliminated, rather than do plumbing/wall tear out and re-work.

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

We’ll stop it,

Someone needs to read the Constitution, particularly Article II.

EX9PRbM.jpg

Maybe they will fine another pigeon,
upload_2019-12-17_12-19-1.jpeg
, so they can "coo" all day long.

Lol so sad haha coo is my slang word for coup.. it’s how I’m rolling coooooo alll day nicca haha

Nice try little man, but no cigar.
Coo coo coo lol who knew a three letter word would trigger you so much

You are calling Pence a Democrat:bsflag:
Pence? Huh are you triggerd to?

Who takes over the presidency is Trump is removed from office?

Who takes over the presidency is Trump is removed from office?
I don’t know according to CNN they’re going to impeach Pence and Trump.

Of course you do not know, you do not even know how to spell coup, how could i expect you to know the order of succession in our governmental system.

Pence is next in line, which means that no power would be seized. Thus there is no coup.
CNN piece dreams up ‘double impeachment scenario’ to tout possible ‘President Pelosi’

View attachment 295190 Damn I just destroyed you lol

Who cares what CNN says or dreams of?

Can you not stay on topic?

This is not about CNN.
The media was part of my topic learn how to read stop getting so triggered when you come in to my topics.. relax.. have a conversation.. it won’t hurt you

Hey you started by say Pence is in with the Democratic Party...

So lets play you game...

Trump is Removed by the agreement of 17 GOP Senators...

Then they are all going to sit around and do nothing (like appoint a new Vice President ) while the Democrats impeach Pence with also 17 GOP Senators...

That plan is so ingenious... Wow... We must all be idiots...

It is perfectly clear that so-called Deep State trusts Pence more than Trump.

Precisely why is the real question....

This is beyond a illegal seizure of power! And this has been planned for years now! Time to investigate
"An illegal"

You really are functionally illiterate aren't you Pigeon Boy.

1j57fn.jpg
Nope, brain police. Yours is obviously suspended.

One thing about the Trump worshipers, they will defend each other till their dying breath.

Trump ran on a policy of serving our interests, as opposed to his opponents who were actively hostile to ours and us.

Only a fool would be surprised that we support him, or find anything odd about that.

You made a belittling accusation against me personally, instead of addressing my point.

If you had wanted to challenge my point, you could have done that, civilly. YOu choose to not do that.

The more time and energy you spend running away from the thread topic, the more you demonstrate that you know the op is correct, and that the coup is illegal and people should be arrested.

I asked a question, that you were "belittled" by it is all on you.

You did not make a point, you gave an opinion and I asked about that opinion.

And there still is no coo.

None of the definition has been meet yet.

You did not ask me a question. You made a personal attack thinly veiled as a "question".

YOu could have challenged my point, civilly, you choose not to do that.

The reasons are obvious. You are still choosing to not do that.

THe more you run away from the thread topic, the more strongly you demonstrate how on the money that Jittss is.

THe coup is illegal, and the people doing it, should be arrested.
There is no coup. You should learn to use Englush properly.

Your unsupported and flat denial is noted. Of course, you are a self admitted liar, so your words hold no weight what so ever.
Nope, I am not a "self admitted liar." That would be yet another shiny example of your poor understanding of the English language again. Snd what do you think I'm not supporting? Your imaginary coup?

No, it is you, that does not understand that a defense of, "yes, but you side does it too" contains an admission.

YOu are a self admitted liar, and always will be.

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

coup
(kuː)

n
1. a brilliant and successful stroke or action
2. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) short for coup d'état

Not sure I would call it "brilliant", but definitely an attempted coup.

You're confusing definitions. A coup is a takeover that occurs outside the context of the law. Impeachment is a legal process, not a coup. You might not agree with it, but that doesn't magically make it something else. Calling it something else anyway is just a lie.

If the process was launched with criminal abuses of power, that does make it a coup.

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

coup
(kuː)

n
1. a brilliant and successful stroke or action
2. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) short for coup d'état

Not sure I would call it "brilliant", but definitely an attempted coup.
"Coo".

Your support of this anti-democratic action, makes you a bad person.

Arrests are called for.
Hmmmm, when did following the Constitution warrant being called a "coo"?

When/if you guys kill democracy in this country, we will not forget it. Your verbal games are just you, deluding yourselves that you are not doing something very wrong.

Forum List

Back