When do we start talking about an illegal coo? Which is treasonous

I asked a question, that you were "belittled" by it is all on you.

You did not make a point, you gave an opinion and I asked about that opinion.

And there still is no coo.

None of the definition has been meet yet.

You did not ask me a question. You made a personal attack thinly veiled as a "question".

YOu could have challenged my point, civilly, you choose not to do that.

The reasons are obvious. You are still choosing to not do that.

THe more you run away from the thread topic, the more strongly you demonstrate how on the money that Jittss is.

THe coup is illegal, and the people doing it, should be arrested.
There is no coup. You should learn to use Englush properly.

Your unsupported and flat denial is noted. Of course, you are a self admitted liar, so your words hold no weight what so ever.
Nope, I am not a "self admitted liar." That would be yet another shiny example of your poor understanding of the English language again. Snd what do you think I'm not supporting? Your imaginary coup?

No, it is you, that does not understand that a defense of, "yes, but you side does it too" contains an admission.

YOu are a self admitted liar, and always will be.
Here's my exact quote, which is missing the word, "yes." You're literally lying by misquoting me in order to falsely claim I admitted I lied about something I never actually lied about. :lmao:

LOL

You're pretty fucking rightarded to not recognize both sides do that. :cuckoo:

What the hell is a "coo"?

Are you talking about the sound a pigeon makes?

Or are you just a functioning illiterate?

Excellent catch. You really got him on his poor spelling.

THat being said, the coup attempt he brought up, is a huge wound to our democracy.

Arrests are called for.
Hmmmm, when did following the Constitution warrant being called a "coo"?

When/if you guys kill democracy in this country, we will not forget it. Your verbal games are just you, deluding yourselves that you are not doing something very wrong.

What would you do about it? Hell, you pout and throw a fit when someone ask you a simple question...I am pretty sure you do not scare a fly, let alone a person.

THat being said, the coup attempt he brought up, is a huge wound to our democracy.

Arrests are called for.

It is not poor spelling, it is far more than that.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

There has been nothing sudden, violent, or illegal and nothing seized.

No violence huh?

antifariot-600-x-400.jpg
Where was that picture taken? And when?

I'm pretty sure it was from massive, nationwide burst of rioting just after the election, when the call to "RESIST" when out, to the violent mobs, and political operatives.

Why do you ask?

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

Nothing illegal? You can’t impeach a president because your feelings are hurt that’s illegal

Sure you can.

You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.

U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, Republican.

On the other hand, the abuse of power inside of the FBI, THOSE are illegal.
Interesting....how the IG inspector disagrees with you.

Yes, it is. Very interesting. The question of who watches the watchmen, has always been a serious one.

It is not surprising that are, or at least are pretending to be completely ignorant of this long standing question.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

Nothing illegal? You can’t impeach a president because your feelings are hurt that’s illegal

Sure you can.

You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.

U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, Republican.

On the other hand, the abuse of power inside of the FBI, THOSE are illegal.
Interesting....how the IG inspector disagrees with you.
This poster Jit says a lot of not factual things, beating him up over poor spelling seems kind of small, & just makes for more anger & hate. maybe its me, cant spell either.
These things happen if English isn't his first language.

The "IG inspector"? If English was your first language you wouldn't be redundant.

Semantics are only important, when it can serve the Lefty Agenda. Otherwise, they don't care.

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

Your definition included "illegal". One of the primary pieces of "evidence" was illegally created and then used as part of the "evidence".
So with that definition, i.e. 17 one sided inaccuracies used "illegally" are as follows:
Here Are the 17 Inaccuracies and Omissions in the FISA Report
For example one of the biased inaccuracies:
"Omitted Papadopoulos’s statements to an FBI CHS in September 2016 denying that anyone associated with the Trump campaign was collaborating with Russia or with outside groups like WikiLeaks in the release of emails;"
Why wasn't his statement accepted into the FISA "evidence"? Biased. Illegal. It was illegal to not put as part of the "evidence"
So continue reading the 17 errors that were biased towards falsely accusing Trump, et.al. in working with the Russians directly!
Remember one of the FISA FBI agents
FBI Agent Who Worked for Peter Strzok Under Criminal Investigation for Altering FISA Document Against Carter Page
FBI Agent Who Worked for Peter Strzok Under Criminal Investigation for Altering FISA Document Against Carter Page - American Liberty Report
So the agent that worked for Strzok altered FISA and Strzok also wrote these texts to Lisa Page...
[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” the lawyer, Lisa Page, wrote to Strzok, according to The Post.
“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded, The Post says the IG report reveals. The text was sent in August 2016 only a few months before the presidential election, and after the FBI had started its investigation into Trump campaign aides, according to The Post.
Peter Strzok’s Texts & Emails to Lisa Page Revealed: READ | Heavy.com

So this by definition was a "coup", i.e. using illegal means to force illegal impeachment of Trump so as Strzok said:
We’ll stop it,

As soon as someone is arrested and charged in the "coo", get back to me

According to 18 U.S. Code § 2385, Advocating overthrow of Government,
“Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government” could face charges.
And a former Obama administration official, Rosa Brooks—a law professor at Georgetown University who was the counselor to the U.S. defense undersecretary for policy and previously served as a senior advisor at the State Department—appeared to suggest that a coup attempt against Trump might be inevitable, but she stopped short of calling on officials to instigate a coup.
Brooks, in her piece for Foreign Policy, titled “3 Ways to Get Rid of President Trump Before 2020,” wrote: “The fourth possibility is one that until recently I would have said was unthinkable in the United States of America: a military coup, or at least a refusal by military leaders to obey certain orders.”
Advocating a 'Coup' Against Trump Is Against the Law
No one is advocating the overthrow of the government. Trump is just one member of the government. He's not the government.

And just like that, your entire diatribe crumbles.

If your side establishes that you will not respect elections, and thus, that my side, no longer has the option of peaceful change,

our current system of government is effectively over at that point.

And that will be on your heads.

You did not ask me a question. You made a personal attack thinly veiled as a "question".

YOu could have challenged my point, civilly, you choose not to do that.

The reasons are obvious. You are still choosing to not do that.

THe more you run away from the thread topic, the more strongly you demonstrate how on the money that Jittss is.

THe coup is illegal, and the people doing it, should be arrested.
There is no coup. You should learn to use Englush properly.

Your unsupported and flat denial is noted. Of course, you are a self admitted liar, so your words hold no weight what so ever.
Nope, I am not a "self admitted liar." That would be yet another shiny example of your poor understanding of the English language again. Snd what do you think I'm not supporting? Your imaginary coup?

No, it is you, that does not understand that a defense of, "yes, but you side does it too" contains an admission.

YOu are a self admitted liar, and always will be.
Here's my exact quote, which is missing the word, "yes." You're literally lying by misquoting me in order to falsely claim I admitted I lied about something I never actually lied about. :lmao:

LOL

You're pretty fucking rightarded to not recognize both sides do that. :cuckoo:

Nice the way you cut out the context, which was me accusing you personally of lying.

THus, your defense of, "yes, but both sides do that", is an admission of you lying.

You are a self admitted liar.

Arrests are called for.
Hmmmm, when did following the Constitution warrant being called a "coo"?

When/if you guys kill democracy in this country, we will not forget it. Your verbal games are just you, deluding yourselves that you are not doing something very wrong.

What would you do about it? Hell, you pout and throw a fit when someone ask you a simple question...I am pretty sure you do not scare a fly, let alone a person.

And again, you evade my point about the issue, and twist the discussion around to make a personal attack at me.

That, btw, is not me "throwing a fit". That is me pointing out that you are evading points, instead of addressing them.

And it makes sense. YOur defense of the coup, looks really bad, if we start to seriously look at the long term implications.

You, and your allies, want to avoid looking honestly at your actions.

Because on some level, you know they are very, very wrong.

Query: Can you think of one time, that you caught me, being afraid to discuss the implications of a policy I support or really, of evading ANY serious or relevant point?

This is the most blatantly obvious coo orchestrated by Democrats and the media..

these people should face a trial! But first arrested and dragged to jail until trial!

Everybody is saying they been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected! That is and illegal coo!

ARREST THEM!
More than 700 historians call for impeachment.

The educated people who read and write books are all Trump haters! Reading is for idiots and losers!” -- Donald Trump
Lol let them debate Ben Shapiro lol

Lol so you sound out coo and then read
The sentence and you don’t know what it means!? Lol hahahhaha ya poor little liberal lol hahhahhhab

You do not know how to spell a simple 4 letter word and you want to laugh at me?

Too bad you lack the intelligence to understand irony.
Lol so sad haha coo is my slang word for coup.. it’s how I’m rolling coooooo alll day nicca haha

Sure, right, yeah. And all your previous illiterate posts support this, too. [rolling eyes]

Lol so you sound out coo and then read
The sentence and you don’t know what it means!? Lol hahahhaha ya poor little liberal lol hahhahhhab

You do not know how to spell a simple 4 letter word and you want to laugh at me?

Too bad you lack the intelligence to understand irony.

That's what his frying pan is made of.
And whats takes them wrinkles out of his clothes.

This is the most blatantly obvious coo orchestrated by Democrats and the media..

these people should face a trial! But first arrested and dragged to jail until trial!

Everybody is saying they been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected! That is and illegal coo!

ARREST THEM!

The educated people who read and write books are all Trump haters! Reading is for idiots and losers!” -- Donald Trump

The last time I read the constitution, historians didn't have a say on Jack shit or diddly squat.

ARREST THEM!

Being fast isn't the same thing as being right.

ARREST THEM!

Being fast isn't the same thing as being right.
They can take their time lol he will go slow for you haha

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

Your definition included "illegal". One of the primary pieces of "evidence" was illegally created and then used as part of the "evidence".
So with that definition, i.e. 17 one sided inaccuracies used "illegally" are as follows:
Here Are the 17 Inaccuracies and Omissions in the FISA Report
For example one of the biased inaccuracies:
"Omitted Papadopoulos’s statements to an FBI CHS in September 2016 denying that anyone associated with the Trump campaign was collaborating with Russia or with outside groups like WikiLeaks in the release of emails;"
Why wasn't his statement accepted into the FISA "evidence"? Biased. Illegal. It was illegal to not put as part of the "evidence"
So continue reading the 17 errors that were biased towards falsely accusing Trump, et.al. in working with the Russians directly!
Remember one of the FISA FBI agents
FBI Agent Who Worked for Peter Strzok Under Criminal Investigation for Altering FISA Document Against Carter Page
FBI Agent Who Worked for Peter Strzok Under Criminal Investigation for Altering FISA Document Against Carter Page - American Liberty Report
So the agent that worked for Strzok altered FISA and Strzok also wrote these texts to Lisa Page...
[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” the lawyer, Lisa Page, wrote to Strzok, according to The Post.
“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded, The Post says the IG report reveals. The text was sent in August 2016 only a few months before the presidential election, and after the FBI had started its investigation into Trump campaign aides, according to The Post.
Peter Strzok’s Texts & Emails to Lisa Page Revealed: READ | Heavy.com

So this by definition was a "coup", i.e. using illegal means to force illegal impeachment of Trump so as Strzok said:
We’ll stop it,

As soon as someone is arrested and charged in the "coo", get back to me

According to 18 U.S. Code § 2385, Advocating overthrow of Government,
“Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government” could face charges.
And a former Obama administration official, Rosa Brooks—a law professor at Georgetown University who was the counselor to the U.S. defense undersecretary for policy and previously served as a senior advisor at the State Department—appeared to suggest that a coup attempt against Trump might be inevitable, but she stopped short of calling on officials to instigate a coup.
Brooks, in her piece for Foreign Policy, titled “3 Ways to Get Rid of President Trump Before 2020,” wrote: “The fourth possibility is one that until recently I would have said was unthinkable in the United States of America: a military coup, or at least a refusal by military leaders to obey certain orders.”
Advocating a 'Coup' Against Trump Is Against the Law
No one is advocating the overthrow of the government. Trump is just one member of the government. He's not the government.

And just like that, your entire diatribe crumbles.

If your side establishes that you will not respect elections, and thus, that my side, no longer has the option of peaceful change,

our current system of government is effectively over at that point.

And that will be on your heads.
You're truly fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

Trump is getting impeached because he broke the law. He solicited a foreign national to contribute to his campaign by asking president Zelensky to investigate a political rival of his. That's illegal. Because of that, he's getting impeached for abuse of power, not because of any election. In fact, there's almost no chance he'll be removed from office, so it doesn't alter the 2016 election and he can still run again in 2020.

Forum List

Back