When does a dozen equal 147?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
First of all, let me state that I very, very much dislike Hillary Clinton and the likely prospect that she WILL sit in the oval office.......

Nonetheless, fair is fair, and what the Washington Post wrote earlier this month about 147 FBI agents investigating Clinton, has turned out to be complete bullshit....and here I join my conservative "friends" in bashing the editorial ethics (or lack of) of the Washington Post.

Fed Source: About 12 FBI Agents Working on Clinton Email Inquiry

It would be okay if

The WaPo fired everyone involved with the story

and

The WaPo burned the anonymous source that lied to them.

They didn't. The WaPo shows absolutely no regret over their massive screwup, which indicates they'd have no problems doing similar things in the future, and hence WaPo can't be trusted on any topic.

First of all, let me state that I very, very much dislike Hillary Clinton and the likely prospect that she WILL sit in the oval office.......

Nonetheless, fair is fair, and what the Washington Post wrote earlier this month about 147 FBI agents investigating Clinton, has turned out to be complete bullshit....and here I join my conservative "friends" in bashing the editorial ethics (or lack of) of the Washington Post.

I just heard this story. So much for liberal bias at WaPo.

I wonder how many rightwing nut media outlets have corrected this story?

Thank you! I heard this being debunked earlier today. NaziCons keep falling for this shit - and they will forever believe the 147 number instead of 12. They love the lies.

For months the numbnuts have been going on with 100 agents!

then 150 agents... !!!

before long, they had it cranked up to 200!

It never made much sense, but, hey - that's life in the CEC bubble.

• Banned
For months the numbnuts have been going on with 100 agents!

then 150 agents... !!!

before long, they had it cranked up to 200!

It never made much sense, but, hey - that's life in the CEC bubble.

147 agents involved in "investigating" Clinton would make it about THREE times more agents who were involved in the OK City bombing plot. But, facts are an anathema to right wing "media" sources.

Forum List

Back