When Donald Trump Revoked a Babys Health care to get Back at Family

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
One thing you can say about Donald Trump is that when he says he will repeal healthcare he means it. But taking your anger out on a baby because you're pissed at the parents doesn't leave one with a good feeling about his decision making.

It also makes his earlier comments about disabilities harder to believe.

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

...."In 1999, the family patriarch died, and 650 people, including many real estate executives and politicians, crowded his funeral at Marble Collegiate Church on Fifth Avenue.

But the drama was hardly put to rest. Freddy’s son, Fred III, spoke at the funeral, and that night, his wife went into labor with their son, who developed seizures that led to cerebral palsy. The Trump family promised that it would take care of the medical bills.

Then came the unveiling of Fred Sr.’s will, which Donald had helped draft. It divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, “other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.”

Freddy’s children sued, claiming that an earlier version of the will had entitled them to their father’s share of the estate, but that Donald and his siblings had used “undue influence” over their grandfather, who had dementia, to cut them out.

A week later, Mr. Trump retaliated by withdrawing the medical benefits critical to his nephew’s infant child.

“I was angry because they sued,” he explained during last week’s interview.

At the time, he attributed their exclusion from the will to his father’s “tremendous dislike” for Freddy’s ex-wife, Linda. She and Fred III declined to comment on the dispute.

Mr. Trump said that the litigation had been settled “very amicably” and that he was fond of Fred III, who works in real estate, though not for the Trump organization. He also said that, at 69, he had grown to appreciate his brother’s free spirit. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/03/u...p-lessons-from-a-brothers-suffering.html?_r=0

Riiight. Gotcha. A little early in the campaign season for Trump Derangement Syndrome...but I suppose those already on the edge of sanity are more susceptible to this particular malady.

Riiight. Gotcha. A little early in the campaign season for Trump Derangement Syndrome...but I suppose those already on the edge of sanity are more susceptible to this particular malady.

What's deranged about it? Trump admitted that he cut the baby's medical care.

Funny you, talking about the health and welfare of babies. Yeah, from a pro choice liberal.

Funny that it validates everything one thought about Trump when he so effortlessly takes out his anger on a baby. Is there any definition of scum lower than what Trump represents?

Funny you, talking about the health and welfare of babies. Yeah, from a pro choice liberal.

Funny that it validates everything one thought about Trump when he so effortlessly takes out his anger on a baby. Is there any definition of scum lower than what Trump represents?

Oh dear. So this is what this degenerates into? You can't attack him on anything else, so you accuse him of harming a baby. Wake me up when more people other than you begin to care.

Oh dear. So this is what this degenerates into? You can't attack him on anything else, so you accuse him of harming a baby. Wake me up when more people other than you begin to care.

He admitted to revoking the health care of a baby. What kind of Christian supports this kind of behavior?

yes, someone that would defend a rapist and then laugh about him getting off on charges that she knew he was guilty of.
thats pretty low dont you think?

One thing you can say about Donald Trump is that when he says he will repeal healthcare he means it. But taking your anger out on a baby because you're pissed at the parents doesn't leave one with a good feeling about his decision making.

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

...."In 1999, the family patriarch died, and 650 people, including many real estate executives and politicians, crowded his funeral at Marble Collegiate Church on Fifth Avenue.

But the drama was hardly put to rest. Freddy’s son, Fred III, spoke at the funeral, and that night, his wife went into labor with their son, who developed seizures that led to cerebral palsy. The Trump family promised that it would take care of the medical bills.

Then came the unveiling of Fred Sr.’s will, which Donald had helped draft. It divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, “other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.”

Freddy’s children sued, claiming that an earlier version of the will had entitled them to their father’s share of the estate, but that Donald and his siblings had used “undue influence” over their grandfather, who had dementia, to cut them out.

A week later, Mr. Trump retaliated by withdrawing the medical benefits critical to his nephew’s infant child.

At the time, he attributed their exclusion from the will to his father’s “tremendous dislike” for Freddy’s ex-wife, Linda. She and Fred III declined to comment on the dispute.

Mr. Trump said that the litigation had been settled “very amicably” and that he was fond of Fred III, who works in real estate, though not for the Trump organization. He also said that, at 69, he had grown to appreciate his brother’s free spirit. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/03/u...p-lessons-from-a-brothers-suffering.html?_r=0

That sounds implausible. If the baby was covered when it was born, then it's entitle to whatever benefits the coverage provided. A company can't retroactively withdraw coverage after a medical condition has been incurred. Apparently you're claiming the family promised to pay the bills out of their own pockets. If someone was suing me, I'm not sure I would step up to pay their medical bills.

He admitted to revoking the health care of a baby. What kind of Christian supports this kind of behavior?
Why do non christians always try to evoke christianity?
If you are not christian, then you really should not refer to it.

yes, someone that would defend a rapist and then laugh about him getting off on charges that she knew he was guilty of.
thats pretty low dont you think?

Who is a rapist?

If you are a Christian it would be helpful to act like one. Lacking that quality what does that make him?

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

That sounds implausible. If the baby was covered when it was born, then it's entitle to whatever benefits the coverage provided. A company can't retroactively withdraw coverage after a medical condition has been incurred. Apparently you're claiming the family promised to pay the bills out of their own pockets. If someone was suing me, I'm not sure I would step up to pay their medical bills.

The Trump family guaranteed the medical expenses, Donald Trump revoked that and has admitted to doing so.

Guess the family had to pay for it themselves!...Should have contacted the Clinton Crime Family Foundation....

1a890c7323c8a0875c76df388970e768.jpg

If you are a Christian it would be helpful to act like one. Lacking that quality what does that make him?
Human?

Guess the family had to pay for it themselves!...Should have contacted the Clinton Crime Family Foundation....

1a890c7323c8a0875c76df388970e768.jpg

LOL, expecting people to pay their bills is now slimy? You guys better try harder.... a lot harder.

Forum List

Back