When Donald Trump Revoked a Babys Health care to get Back at Family

Funny that it validates everything one thought about Trump when he so effortlessly takes out his anger on a baby. Is there any definition of scum lower than what Trump represents?

Oh dear. So this is what this degenerates into? You can't attack him on anything else, so you accuse him of harming a baby. Wake me up when more people other than you begin to care.

He admitted to revoking the health care of a baby. What kind of Christian supports this kind of behavior?
Why do non christians always try to evoke christianity?
If you are not christian, then you really should not refer to it.

If you are a Christian it would be helpful to act like one. Lacking that quality what does that make him?
Human?

Yes, but I think there are a number of other human qualities attached to that that most people would have to cover their ears upon hearing.

Guess the family had to pay for it themselves!...Should have contacted the Clinton Crime Family Foundation....

1a890c7323c8a0875c76df388970e768.jpg

LOL, expecting people to pay their bills is now slimy? You guys better try harder.... a lot harder.

Oh dear. So this is what this degenerates into? You can't attack him on anything else, so you accuse him of harming a baby. Wake me up when more people other than you begin to care.

He admitted to revoking the health care of a baby. What kind of Christian supports this kind of behavior?

If you are a Christian it would be helpful to act like one. Lacking that quality what does that make him?
Human?

Yes, but I think there are a number of other human qualities attached to that that most people would have to cover their ears upon hearing.
when the left finds someone to run that is not also a total piece of shit, then comment on Trump. So far, the left does not have that candidate.

Human?

when the left finds someone to run that is not also a total piece of shit, then comment on Trump. So far, the left does not have that candidate.

Sorry, you don't get that privilege when the best candidate you have would rather have a baby die than to deal with a family problem like normal people do.

Guess the family had to pay for it themselves!...Should have contacted the Clinton Crime Family Foundation....

LOL, expecting people to pay their bills is now slimy? You guys better try harder.... a lot harder.

Whatever point you're trying to make is lost if you can't pay your bills, that's how this country works

Taking a child to a hospital which LEGALLY can't reject treatment! Payment to follow at $50 a month, and perfectly legal!

CMQGZoZWwAA_P4Q.jpg

il Tupe turned on his brother at an early age to become heir of the family fortune. He's a straight shooter. No surprises there. The more you hear the more you like.

Whatever point you're trying to make is lost if you can't pay your bills, that's how this country works

Taking a child to a hospital which LEGALLY can't reject treatment! Payment to follow at $50 a month, and perfectly legal!

CMQGZoZWwAA_P4Q.jpg

Why don't you explain the level of care a baby with cerebral palsy gets from an emergency room while a member of one of the richest families in America.

Human?

Sorry, you don't get that privilege when the best candidate you have would rather have a baby die than to deal with a family problem like normal people do.
just for a moment pretending that you actually have a say in what privileges I may or may not have, I will say that when the best you have is a lying skank that threw families out of their homes and stole their property, that let Americans die instead of sending in help, I really dont think you have a priviledge to say anything. Trump is a much better human being that your candidates are.

CMQGZoZWwAA_P4Q.jpg

Why don't you explain the level of care a baby with cerebral palsy gets from an emergency room while a member of one of the richest families in America.
Ever hear of St. Jude's Children's Hospital?

Donate Now | St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
https://www.stjude.org/donatenow
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Your donation makes a difference. St. Jude is the only pediatric cancer research center where families never pay for treatment not covered by insurance.

OR for Children's Cerebral Paulsey...

Cerebral Palsy Treatment Centers, Hospitals, & Doctors
www.walkuplawoffice.com/.../...
Walkup, Melodia, Kelly, & Schoenberger
The Cerebral Palsy Program at Children`s Hospital Boston provides ... with CP achieve independence by providing physical therapy treatments free of charge in .

Last edited:
That sounds implausible. If the baby was covered when it was born, then it's entitle to whatever benefits the coverage provided. A company can't retroactively withdraw coverage after a medical condition has been incurred. Apparently you're claiming the family promised to pay the bills out of their own pockets. If someone was suing me, I'm not sure I would step up to pay their medical bills.

You have to be sane to figure this out. The OP doesn't have that capacity.

Human?

just for a moment pretending that you actually have a say in what privileges I may or may not have, I will say that when the best you have is a lying skank that threw families out of their homes and stole their property, that let Americans die instead of sending in help, I really dont think you have a priviledge to say anything. Trump is a much better human being that your candidates are.

The best you have is a paternalistic psychopath who gets his jollies cutting off medical care to babies and the real shame is how much you'll enjoy getting $15 bucks back on your taxes for it.

CMQGZoZWwAA_P4Q.jpg

Your donation makes a difference. St. Jude is the only pediatric cancer research center where families never pay for treatment not covered by insurance.

Yes, great organization, but not for one of America's richest families with a child that had guaranteed care.

The best you have is a paternalistic psychopath who gets his jollies cutting off medical care to babies and the real shame is how much you'll enjoy getting $15 bucks back on your taxes for it.
how do I get 15 bucks back by a Trump family dispute?

CMQGZoZWwAA_P4Q.jpg

Yes, great organization, but not for one of America's richest families with a child that had guaranteed care.

Life's a BITCH, and so are you! FREE TREATMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN! Just more Bullshit, you scumbags seem to have problems with!

Obviously, Trumps hatred for babies will continue as president you will get money back in taxes for each baby taken out of the insurance pool.

CMQGZoZWwAA_P4Q.jpg

Life's a BITCH, and so are you! FREE TREATMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN! Just more Bullshit, you scumbags seem to have problems with!

Where is there free treatment for the children of America's richest?

Obviously, Trumps hatred for babies will continue as president you will get money back in taxes for each baby taken out of the insurance pool.

That's ObumaCares MANDATED TAX on UNINSURED!

Forum List

Back