When Donald Trump Revoked a Babys Health care to get Back at Family

Obviously, Trumps hatred for babies will continue as president you will get money back in taxes for each baby taken out of the insurance pool.
:cuckoo:
You aren't put off by this obviously gross and disturbing behavior, because you're obviously gross and disturbing.

Chronic overuse of the word "obviously"...a sure signs of mental illness.
LOL, lacking any insight that turns this mess into an explainable event is lost on you and is why you are reduced to simple name calling.

The explanation is literally as old as the hills...ya don't bite the hand that feeds you. Trump didn't owe this family a thing...he volunteered to help...and what did he get for his generosity? Sued by the father he was helping with the medical expenses. Only an idiot can't understand this...which conveniently explains why you don't.
He promised to cover the babies medical expenses then yanked that care to get back at the children of his brother. He is lower than pond scum in my book.

just for a moment pretending that you actually have a say in what privileges I may or may not have, I will say that when the best you have is a lying skank that threw families out of their homes and stole their property, that let Americans die instead of sending in help, I really dont think you have a priviledge to say anything. Trump is a much better human being that your candidates are.

The best you have is a paternalistic psychopath who gets his jollies cutting off medical care to babies and the real shame is how much you'll enjoy getting $15 bucks back on your taxes for it.
how do I get 15 bucks back by a Trump family dispute?

Obviously, Trumps hatred for babies will continue as president you will get money back in taxes for each baby taken out of the insurance pool.
And the millions of babies that will lose their medical care because the parents cant afford the out of pocket they will have to pay with the unafordable care act?
Do you have any compassion for those people or are you only concerned with the non producers.

I'm concerned that a man who wants to be president is mean spirited enough to yank medical care to a disabled baby.
lets be honest, you really dont care one bit about that baby in question, what you are concerned with is the fact that you might lose some of your free stuff when Donald Trump becomes president.

:cuckoo:
You aren't put off by this obviously gross and disturbing behavior, because you're obviously gross and disturbing.

LOL, lacking any insight that turns this mess into an explainable event is lost on you and is why you are reduced to simple name calling.

The explanation is literally as old as the hills...ya don't bite the hand that feeds you. Trump didn't owe this family a thing...he volunteered to help...and what did he get for his generosity? Sued by the father he was helping with the medical expenses. Getting sued would make anyone reconsider their generosity.

Only an idiot can't understand this...which conveniently explains why you don't.
He guaranteed the baby's care. He is not trustworthy and chicken shit to take it out on a baby.

Trump is an evil man!

If so, Obama is the fucking devil.
At least Obama gave all babies medical care and Donald Trump would take it away.
obama took access to medical care from millions of families.
he is the ultimate piece of shit politician, and yet, you worship him.
Yeah. and Trump will yank your baby's medical care if you piss him off.
I dont have babies anymore, but I can assure you that if I am forced to go with the unafordable care act, I will have to pay over 10,000 a year in premiums and then will not be able to afford the 12,000 in out of pocket before it kicks in. More people are going to lose access to care than those that will gain it.

The best you have is a paternalistic psychopath who gets his jollies cutting off medical care to babies and the real shame is how much you'll enjoy getting $15 bucks back on your taxes for it.

And the millions of babies that will lose their medical care because the parents cant afford the out of pocket they will have to pay with the unafordable care act?
Do you have any compassion for those people or are you only concerned with the non producers.

I'm concerned that a man who wants to be president is mean spirited enough to yank medical care to a disabled baby.
lets be honest, you really dont care one bit about that baby in question, what you are concerned with is the fact that you might lose some of your free stuff when Donald Trump becomes president.

I won't lose a thing.

Trump is an evil man!

At least Obama gave all babies medical care and Donald Trump would take it away.
I dont have babies anymore, but I can assure you that if I am forced to go with the unafordable care act, I will have to pay over 10,000 a year in premiums and then will not be able to afford the 12,000 in out of pocket before it kicks in. More people are going to lose access to care than those that will gain it.

That has nothing to do with depriving a baby of guaranteed medical coverage.

I won't lose a thing.
I know you wont, you are one of those that everyone else is going to have to pay for.
this is the real reason you dont like Trump, has nothing to do with a baby, liberals dont care about babies, its proven in their opinions on abortion. All you care about is what can you get for free without any concern what you take from others to get it.
You are the problem with this country.

The explanation is literally as old as the hills...ya don't bite the hand that feeds you. Trump didn't owe this family a thing...he volunteered to help...and what did he get for his generosity? Sued by the father he was helping with the medical expenses. Only an idiot can't understand this...which conveniently explains why you don't.
He promised to cover the babies medical expenses then yanked that care to get back at the children of his brother. He is lower than pond scum in my book.

That's probably because "your book" contains nothing but pop ups.

People with half a brain understand that had the father been concerned with the costs of his sons care, he wouldn't have sued...because the consequences of suing the guy who is playing for the medical out of the goodness of his heart is that he might take umbridge at getting sued after his generous offer to help.

Trump is an evil man!

Yet you worship someone who takes his anger out on a baby. How pitiful is that?

I won't lose a thing.
I know you wont, you are one of those that everyone else is going to have to pay for.
this is the real reason you dont like Trump, has nothing to do with a baby, liberals dont care about babies, its proven in their opinions on abortion. All you care about is what can you get for free without any concern what you take from others to get it.
Lacking an argument you're reduced to making things up.

Then just because Trumps brother couldnt afford the treatments, that also has nothing to do with depriving a baby of medical coverage.
ACA promises coverage too, but then makes it too expensive to actually use that coverage. Difference please? and if you dont mind tell me how not affording care is any worse than not affording care.
Donald witheld from one, the liberals are witholding from millions.
we are going to have babies dying in the streets because of liberal scum

That's probably because "your book" contains nothing but pop ups.

People with half a brain understand that had the father been concerned with the costs of his sons care, he wouldn't have sued...because the consequences of suing the guy who is playing for the medical out of the goodness of his heart is that he might take umbridge at getting sued after his generous offer to help.
The lawsuit had nothing to do with it. It was Donald Trumps very cheap way to get back at his brothers children.Like he didn't have enough money already.

Trump is an evil man!

I won't lose a thing.
I didnt make anything up, you told us that you were one of those that were getting free or greatly reduced insurance.

Then just because Trumps brother couldnt afford the treatments, that also has nothing to do with depriving a baby of medical coverage.
ACA promises coverage too, but then makes it too expensive to actually use that coverage. Difference please? and if you dont mind tell me how not affording care is any worse than not affording care.
The ACA didn't exist in 1999. Donald Trump made a promise and didn't hold up to his promise and a baby suffered for it.

The ACA didn't exist in 1999. Donald Trump made a promise and didn't hold up to his promise and a baby suffered for it.

Oh. How did the baby suffer?

Trump is an evil man!

I won't lose a thing.
I didnt make anything up, you told us that you were one of those that were getting free or greatly reduced insurance.

Huh? where did I say that?

Forum List

Back