When Donald Trump Revoked a Babys Health care to get Back at Family

Chronic overuse of the word "obviously"...a sure signs of mental illness.
LOL, lacking any insight that turns this mess into an explainable event is lost on you and is why you are reduced to simple name calling.

The explanation is literally as old as the hills...ya don't bite the hand that feeds you. Trump didn't owe this family a thing...he volunteered to help...and what did he get for his generosity? Sued by the father he was helping with the medical expenses. Only an idiot can't understand this...which conveniently explains why you don't.
He promised to cover the babies medical expenses then yanked that care to get back at the children of his brother. He is lower than pond scum in my book.

That's probably because "your book" contains nothing but pop ups.

People with half a brain understand that had the father been concerned with the costs of his sons care, he wouldn't have sued...because the consequences of suing the guy who is playing for the medical out of the goodness of his heart is that he might take umbridge at getting sued after his generous offer to help.
The lawsuit had nothing to do with it. It was Donald Trumps very cheap way to get back at his brothers children.Like he didn't have enough money already.

You have now managed to contradict your own OP. In eight years I've never seen that done before...WTG! :lol:

obama took access to medical care from millions of families.
he is the ultimate piece of shit politician, and yet, you worship him.
Yeah. and Trump will yank your baby's medical care if you piss him off.
I dont have babies anymore, but I can assure you that if I am forced to go with the unafordable care act, I will have to pay over 10,000 a year in premiums and then will not be able to afford the 12,000 in out of pocket before it kicks in. More people are going to lose access to care than those that will gain it.

That has nothing to do with depriving a baby of guaranteed medical coverage.
Then just because Trumps brother couldnt afford the treatments, that also has nothing to do with depriving a baby of medical coverage.
ACA promises coverage too, but then makes it too expensive to actually use that coverage. Difference please? and if you dont mind tell me how not affording care is any worse than not affording care.
Donald witheld from one, the liberals are witholding from millions.
we are going to have babies dying in the streets because of liberal scum
The ACA didn't exist in 1999. Donald Trump made a promise and didn't hold up to his promise and a baby suffered for it.
nobody said the ACA existed in 1999, however if you wish to try and deflect please continue to do so.

Yeah. and Trump will yank your baby's medical care if you piss him off.
I dont have babies anymore, but I can assure you that if I am forced to go with the unafordable care act, I will have to pay over 10,000 a year in premiums and then will not be able to afford the 12,000 in out of pocket before it kicks in. More people are going to lose access to care than those that will gain it.

Then just because Trumps brother couldnt afford the treatments, that also has nothing to do with depriving a baby of medical coverage.
ACA promises coverage too, but then makes it too expensive to actually use that coverage. Difference please? and if you dont mind tell me how not affording care is any worse than not affording care.
The ACA didn't exist in 1999. Donald Trump made a promise and didn't hold up to his promise and a baby suffered for it.

Oh. How did the baby suffer?
Oh, I imagine having cerebral palsy with no medical care is probably ill advised by all medical personnel.

Oh, I imagine having cerebral palsy with no medical care is probably ill advised by all medical personnel.

Please document how the baby had no medical care.

LOL, lacking any insight that turns this mess into an explainable event is lost on you and is why you are reduced to simple name calling.

The explanation is literally as old as the hills...ya don't bite the hand that feeds you. Trump didn't owe this family a thing...he volunteered to help...and what did he get for his generosity? Sued by the father he was helping with the medical expenses. Only an idiot can't understand this...which conveniently explains why you don't.
He promised to cover the babies medical expenses then yanked that care to get back at the children of his brother. He is lower than pond scum in my book.

People with half a brain understand that had the father been concerned with the costs of his sons care, he wouldn't have sued...because the consequences of suing the guy who is playing for the medical out of the goodness of his heart is that he might take umbridge at getting sued after his generous offer to help.
The lawsuit had nothing to do with it. It was Donald Trumps very cheap way to get back at his brothers children.Like he didn't have enough money already.

You have now managed to contradict your own OP. In eight years I've never seen that done before...WTG! :lol:

You have yet to offer any kind of answer for this. But hey! who could?

If so, Obama is the fucking devil.
At least Obama gave all babies medical care and Donald Trump would take it away.
Yet you worship someone who takes his anger out on a baby. How pitiful is that?
lets be honest, you really dont care one bit about that baby in question, what you are concerned with is the fact that you might lose some of your free stuff when Donald Trump becomes president.

I won't lose a thing.
I know you wont, you are one of those that everyone else is going to have to pay for.
this is the real reason you dont like Trump, has nothing to do with a baby, liberals dont care about babies, its proven in their opinions on abortion. All you care about is what can you get for free without any concern what you take from others to get it.
You are the problem with this country.
Lacking an argument you're reduced to making things up.
I didnt make anything up, you told us that you were one of those that were getting free or greatly reduced insurance.

Huh? where did I say that?
when you said you werent losing anything through the ACA, if you had to pay full price, you would be losing, however since you dont understand this, it is clear that you must be one of the social leaches that are sucking of the labor of others.
no offense of course.

consult the OP link to the New York Times.

No. YOU tell me, and then I will confirm.

At least Obama gave all babies medical care and Donald Trump would take it away.
I won't lose a thing.
I know you wont, you are one of those that everyone else is going to have to pay for.
this is the real reason you dont like Trump, has nothing to do with a baby, liberals dont care about babies, its proven in their opinions on abortion. All you care about is what can you get for free without any concern what you take from others to get it.
I didnt make anything up, you told us that you were one of those that were getting free or greatly reduced insurance.

when you said you werent losing anything through the ACA, if you had to pay full price, you would be losing, however since you dont understand this, it is clear that you must be one of the social leaches that are sucking of the labor of others.
no offense of course.

No offense taken. I have nothing to do with the ACA.

No, read the OP otherwise you are uninformed and have no business commenting on something you are unfamiliar with.

no offense of course.

Did you vote for Obama? Twice I'd wager.

You have everything to do with Obamacare.

Obviously, Trumps hatred for babies will continue as president you will get money back in taxes for each baby taken out of the insurance pool.
And the millions of babies that will lose their medical care because the parents cant afford the out of pocket they will have to pay with the unafordable care act?
Do you have any compassion for those people or are you only concerned with the non producers.

I'm concerned that a man who wants to be president is mean spirited enough to yank medical care to a disabled baby.
lets be honest, you really dont care one bit about that baby in question, what you are concerned with is the fact that you might lose some of your free stuff when Donald Trump becomes president.

I won't lose a thing.
Since you are busy defending Trump on this charge I can only presume you don't care for babies either.

No, read the OP otherwise you are uninformed and have no business commenting on something you are unfamiliar with.

One does not become informed by reading the NYT.

Put up in your own words or go fish.

For once we agree...who can answer to someone who contradicts facts that they posted? This is why one should never debate crazy people...they can't even agree with themselves.

If there is one thing I've learned about the deranged...they always have to have the last word...so have at it, and make it good.

no offense of course.

What the hell does that have to do with Trump yanking a babies medical coverage to get even with someone?

Yes, I know the big words confound you, but it shouldn't stop you from being well informed.

no offense of course.

What the hell does that have to do with Trump yanking a babies medical coverage to get even with someone?

You have a bizarre POV, as do all Democrats.

For once we agree...who can answer to someone who contradicts facts that they posted? This is why one should never debate crazy people...they can't even agree with themselves.

If there is one thing I've learned about the deranged...they always have to have the last word...so have at it, and make it good.
This is your best argument? maybe there is a high school that teaches you how to comment on the internet.

Yes, I know the big words confound you, but it shouldn't stop you from being well informed.

Oh please. The NYT often approaches illiteracy. They dropped Strunk & White years ago.

no offense of course.

You have a bizarre POV, as do all Democrats.
See, that's where you are confused. This is Donald Trump's point of view we are discussing.

Forum List

Back