When Donald Trump Revoked a Babys Health care to get Back at Family

One thing you can say about Donald Trump is that when he says he will repeal healthcare he means it. But taking your anger out on a baby because you're pissed at the parents doesn't leave one with a good feeling about his decision making.

It also makes his earlier comments about disabilities harder to believe.

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

...."In 1999, the family patriarch died, and 650 people, including many real estate executives and politicians, crowded his funeral at Marble Collegiate Church on Fifth Avenue.

But the drama was hardly put to rest. Freddy’s son, Fred III, spoke at the funeral, and that night, his wife went into labor with their son, who developed seizures that led to cerebral palsy. The Trump family promised that it would take care of the medical bills.

Then came the unveiling of Fred Sr.’s will, which Donald had helped draft. It divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, “other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.”

Freddy’s children sued, claiming that an earlier version of the will had entitled them to their father’s share of the estate, but that Donald and his siblings had used “undue influence” over their grandfather, who had dementia, to cut them out.

A week later, Mr. Trump retaliated by withdrawing the medical benefits critical to his nephew’s infant child.

“I was angry because they sued,” he explained during last week’s interview.

At the time, he attributed their exclusion from the will to his father’s “tremendous dislike” for Freddy’s ex-wife, Linda. She and Fred III declined to comment on the dispute.

Mr. Trump said that the litigation had been settled “very amicably” and that he was fond of Fred III, who works in real estate, though not for the Trump organization. He also said that, at 69, he had grown to appreciate his brother’s free spirit. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/03/u...p-lessons-from-a-brothers-suffering.html?_r=0

The most important part of your linked article:

"She (Trump's sister-in-law) and Fred III declined to comment on the dispute."

So, we don't have either side of the story, just what the NYSlime was able to cobble together, yet nothing disputes Trump's side of the story.

Typical liberal know-nothing lack of journalistic ethics.

Trump caved and made a settlement which does not allow for the disclosure of terms. Typical rightie to talk out of their ass before acquainting themselves of all the facts.

Where did you get that little detail? Talking out of my ass? I read all of your so-called facts.

I did not read anything about non-disclosure agreements in the article which discussed your OP's premise in about 1/20th of the article. It sounds like you are simply making shit up to fit your agenda!

So your entire point was just massive liberal hyperbole! Thank you for admitting it!
Any financial settlement within a prominent family is going to come with a non disclosure agreement especially if its a family as distinguished in New York as the Trumps. Just because you don't find it doesn't mean it doesn't exist unless your own political slant needs it for its own purpose.

A person can rewrite their will however they like. Why is a grandfather or family are responsible for a grand child's insurance. Parents are usually responsible for that.
If you can, and if you want to help...........fine, but you are not obligated to. If they had not tried to sue or contest the will there would have been no issue. Parents should have considered their actions might have negative consequences.

However the will was decided, it was not criminal and there is no purpose getting upset over it.

The children's argument was that an earlier version of the will provided for them and the new revision was done while the elder Trump suffered from dementia and was not capable of executing a new will. The childrens father was dead.

Trump senior was at the office all the time till the week he went to the hospital for pneumonia. at 93 yrs old, if he was capable of running his business he was capable of changing his will.
The fact that he suffered from dementia is well known, the fact that such people are easily manipulated is probably why Donald Trump was so quick to settle and keep it out of court..

One thing you can say about Donald Trump is that when he says he will repeal healthcare he means it. But taking your anger out on a baby because you're pissed at the parents doesn't leave one with a good feeling about his decision making.

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

...."In 1999, the family patriarch died, and 650 people, including many real estate executives and politicians, crowded his funeral at Marble Collegiate Church on Fifth Avenue.

But the drama was hardly put to rest. Freddy’s son, Fred III, spoke at the funeral, and that night, his wife went into labor with their son, who developed seizures that led to cerebral palsy. The Trump family promised that it would take care of the medical bills.

Then came the unveiling of Fred Sr.’s will, which Donald had helped draft. It divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, “other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.”

Freddy’s children sued, claiming that an earlier version of the will had entitled them to their father’s share of the estate, but that Donald and his siblings had used “undue influence” over their grandfather, who had dementia, to cut them out.

A week later, Mr. Trump retaliated by withdrawing the medical benefits critical to his nephew’s infant child.

At the time, he attributed their exclusion from the will to his father’s “tremendous dislike” for Freddy’s ex-wife, Linda. She and Fred III declined to comment on the dispute.

Mr. Trump said that the litigation had been settled “very amicably” and that he was fond of Fred III, who works in real estate, though not for the Trump organization. He also said that, at 69, he had grown to appreciate his brother’s free spirit. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/03/u...p-lessons-from-a-brothers-suffering.html?_r=0

So, we don't have either side of the story, just what the NYSlime was able to cobble together, yet nothing disputes Trump's side of the story.

Trump caved and made a settlement which does not allow for the disclosure of terms. Typical rightie to talk out of their ass before acquainting themselves of all the facts.

Where did you get that little detail? Talking out of my ass? I read all of your so-called facts.

I did not read anything about non-disclosure agreements in the article which discussed your OP's premise in about 1/20th of the article. It sounds like you are simply making shit up to fit your agenda!

So your entire point was just massive liberal hyperbole! Thank you for admitting it!
Any financial settlement within a prominent family is going to come with a non disclosure agreement especially if its a family as distinguished in New York as the Trumps. Just because you don't find it doesn't mean it doesn't exist unless your own political slant needs it for its own purpose.
so, if this agreement is so tightly guarded with a non disclosure, tell us, how exactly is it that you of all people have been blessed with the privilage to know of it?

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

So, you admit you just made it up! No one should have to tolerate such bullshit from you!

Everyone that has posted in this thread should put you on ignore and let you chat with yourself!

I am done!

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

so, if this agreement is so tightly guarded with a non disclosure, tell us, how exactly is it that you of all people have been blessed with the privilage to know of it?
I don't it's an honest presumption of what good lawyers produce in such circumstances.

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

So, you admit you just made it up! No one should have to tolerate such bullshit from you!

Everyone that has posted in this thread should put you on ignore and let you chat with yourself!

I am done!
It's an honest presumption of what good lawyers produce. You were done before you got started anyway.

I don't it's an honest presumption of what good lawyers produce in such circumstances.
what you said was
Trump caved and made a settlement which does not allow for the disclosure of terms. Typical rightie to talk out of their ass before acquainting themselves of all the facts
you presented as fact, something that according to your last post indicates that you are making a presumption based on nothing.
so, essentially you are now lying to try to make a point? would this be a correct assumption on the rest of the readers parts?
and you say the Admiral was done from the start?

He admitted to revoking the health care of a baby. What kind of Christian supports this kind of behavior?

You idiot, I never said I supported it. Now you're playing the no true scotsman argument. You're here getting angry when Trump pulls the healthcare of one baby, while ignoring the fact that Obamacare stripped millions of people of theirs (babies included). You support Obamacare.

Now, I invite you have a seat.

Sorry, you don't get that privilege when the best candidate you have would rather have a baby die than to deal with a family problem like normal people do.

Spare us all your sycophantic sermons. You don't get the right or privilege to judge anyone else when you support the notion of slaughtering babies in the womb. I don't think so.

One other thing, do you really care about what Trump did to the baby? Or are you just throwing this up here just to trash him? I doubt you could give two shits about the baby.

Look at you, using poor children as a means to score political points. You're despicable.

The will that was contested by the grand children, children of the decided son who died in '81, was written in '91, eight years before senior's death well before he became sick with pneumonia. Senior was fully running his own business at the time so the idea of dementia is unplausible. All the grand children were given $200,000 from senior's will. The dispute was that the grandchildren believed they were also entitled to their deceased father's share as well, only upon his death there was no long a share eighteen years later. As for the great grandchild's health, that was not part of the will and might have been handled with the family if the grandchildren had not tried to contest the will or demand more a share for themselves as well as medical coverage for the great-grand child.
With all the lawyers and Donald's sister being a judge, there would have been little legal ground to dispute the will.
The deceased son was a pilot and should have provided for his children on his own.
Senior created his own empire beginning at the age of 17. His children set their own course with hard work. Why would the grandchildren or great-grand children be expected to get a free ride off senior's company?

16 yrs later and this is an issue now because?

He promised to cover the babies medical expenses then yanked that care to get back at the children of his brother

He took advantage of Trump's generosity. By suing him.

Look at it this way, if I try to feed a dog and he bites my hand, he gets nothing else out of me. I don't care if there's a litter of puppies involved.

what you said was
Trump caved and made a settlement which does not allow for the disclosure of terms. Typical rightie to talk out of their ass before acquainting themselves of all the facts
you presented as fact, something that according to your last post indicates that you are making a presumption based on nothing.
so, essentially you are now lying to try to make a point? would this be a correct assumption on the rest of the readers parts?
It doesn't change the dynamic that Trump risked the health care of an infant out of revenge and you people are doing your best to defend it. Shame on you.

what you said was
It doesn't change the dynamic that Trump risked the health care of an infant out of revenge and you people are doing your best to defend it. Shame on you.
based on your history, what is it about what you post that anyone should take for anything but a lie?
I do give you credit however, you have been slapped by so many here and you just keep coming back for more, like the energizer poster or something.

He admitted to revoking the health care of a baby. What kind of Christian supports this kind of behavior?

You idiot, I never said I supported it. Now you're playing the no true scotsman argument. You're here getting angry when Trump pulls the healthcare of one baby, while ignoring the fact that Obamacare stripped millions of people of theirs (babies included). You support Obamacare.

Now, I invite you have a seat.
Regardless the fact that Obamacare has nothing to do with this incident I revel in the fact you are all trying to find an excuse for it.

Yes, I know the big words confound you, but it shouldn't stop you from being well informed.

And someone like you is maladroit in telling the truth. Oh, if by "big words" you mean "Trump is mean" then yes, they are confounding. Other than being a big mouthed blowhard, he's got a good heart, and it doesn't matter what you think.

Forum List

Back