When Donald Trump Revoked a Babys Health care to get Back at Family

Regardless the fact that Obamacare has nothing to do with this incident I revel in the fact you are all trying to find an excuse for it.

"Regardless of the fact"

Yes, just ignore the facts like you always do. Now's the time to look up the word "irony" in the dictionary. Because while you focus on Trump pulling healthcare benefits from a disabled baby, you ignore the current, I repeat, current effects of Obamacare, which has done more than just strip insurance away from a single person. OH, and let's not forget our veterans and the disaster known as the VA. You have no regard for these people.

The baby is a tool for you, not a recipient of your sympathy.
LOL, you are the same people who screamed "let them die" in 2011

Who is "you"? And who are these "same people" who screamed "let them die?"

You're out of ammo, pal.

Out of ammo? 157 posts and not a single one successfully defending Donald Trump's insidious unforgivable behavior. You're the one out of ammo dolt.

Regardless the fact that Obamacare has nothing to do with this incident I revel in the fact you are all trying to find an excuse for it.

"Regardless of the fact"

Yes, just ignore the facts like you always do. Now's the time to look up the word "irony" in the dictionary. Because while you focus on Trump pulling healthcare benefits from a disabled baby, you ignore the current, I repeat, current effects of Obamacare, which has done more than just strip insurance away from a single person. OH, and let's not forget our veterans and the disaster known as the VA. You have no regard for these people.

You're out of ammo, pal.

Out of ammo? 157 posts and not a single one successfully defending Donald Trump's insidious unforgivable behavior. You're the one out of ammo dolt.

Its not easy to defend or condem someone this long after it happened without substantial facts.
Unless you lie, then you can do anything.

Amid all of your posts, nobody seems to care. Your abject hypocrisy on the matter, plus your "the lawsuit had nothing to do with it" to "no true Christian would ever do that" to "you dolt"

If you are the arbiter of what a "successful defense" is, we're fucked.

This hasn't made the national headlines (FOX or the Liberal MSM). So the only person that cares is you.

"Regardless of the fact"

You're out of ammo, pal.

Its not easy to defend or condem someone this long after it happened without substantial facts.
Unless you lie, then you can do anything.

Defending taking health care from babies says it all for me.

Amid all of your posts, nobody seems to care. Your abject hypocrisy on the matter, plus your "the lawsuit had nothing to do with it" to "no true Christian would ever do that" to "you dolt"

If you are the arbiter of what a "successful defense" is, we're fucked.

This hasn't made the national headlines (FOX or the Liberal MSM). So the only person that cares is you.
That and the fact that you don't care if a baby lives or dies.

Let's just put it in terms your liberal mind can comprehend:

The father didn't care if Trump was giving his disabled baby free healthcare, he was going to sue him anyway. He was going to risk having it stripped away from his own baby for his blatant lack of gratitude.

Let's just put it in terms your liberal mind can comprehend:

The father didn't care if Trump was giving his disabled baby free healthcare, he was going to sue him anyway. He was going to risk having it stripped away from his own baby for his blatant lack of gratitude.
Find whatever excuse your feeble mind can invent, excusing Trump's behavior is the point and there is no moral standing for it.

One thing you can say about Donald Trump is that when he says he will repeal healthcare he means it.

Is he going to slaughter all the doctors?
Im sure if he is planning that, he has also planned to settle out of court.
Now who is making stuff up?
I did say Im sure, I did not present it as fact as you did your blatent lie.
keep trying liar.
Sorry, but now you're a liar as well, I was just being nice.

Forum List

Back