When Donald Trump Revoked a Babys Health care to get Back at Family

Find whatever excuse your feeble mind can invent, excusing Trump's behavior is the point and there is no moral standing for it.

No, trashing Trump is the point. You don't care about what he did to the baby.

One thing you can say about Donald Trump is that when he says he will repeal healthcare he means it.

Is he going to slaughter all the doctors?
Im sure if he is planning that, he has also planned to settle out of court.
Now who is making stuff up?
I did say Im sure, I did not present it as fact as you did your blatent lie.
keep trying liar.
Sorry, but now you're a liar as well, I was just being nice.
sorry but, anyone that can tell what is and what is not a lie will still recognize your lie and my sarcastic response.
but on the bright side, when you just said I was a liar as well, it was clear that you admitted to being a liar.

Do you not get tired digging that hole?

Defending taking health care from babies says it all for me.

LOL, and you defend taking healthcare away from millions of Americans, regardless of their age or disability. That's what Obamacare has done.
Well you're running out of argument aren't you?

Nope. I can keep this up till sunrise. You?
If this is a sample of things to come from you you've already run out of gas sport.

Is he going to slaughter all the doctors?
Im sure if he is planning that, he has also planned to settle out of court.
Now who is making stuff up?
I did say Im sure, I did not present it as fact as you did your blatent lie.
keep trying liar.
Sorry, but now you're a liar as well, I was just being nice.
sorry but, anyone that can tell what is and what is not a lie will still recognize your lie and my sarcastic response.
but on the bright side, when you just said I was a liar as well, it was clear that you admitted to being a liar.

Do you not get tired digging that hole?
You should find out about digging a bigger hole.

Find whatever excuse your feeble mind can invent, excusing Trump's behavior is the point and there is no moral standing for it.

No, trashing Trump is the point. You don't care about what he did to the baby.
The baby is the whole point. Donald Trump took away a baby's guaranteed and promised health care to hurt a family member. About as low classed and pure mean as you can get. And you're defending this.

Donald Trump took away a baby's guaranteed and promised health care to hurt a family member.

Sure, but how would you react if someone took advantage of your generosity? An old adage goes "there are no guarantees in life" especially so when you're suing the man who is giving your disabled child free healthcare.

Donald Trump took away a baby's guaranteed and promised health care to hurt a family member.

Sure, but how would you react if someone took advantage of your generosity? An old adage goes "there are no guarantees in life" especially so when you're suing the man who is giving your disabled child free healthcare.

I sure as hell wouldn't take my anger out on a baby.

now, considering your history of lying, does this mean you would take your anger out, or you wouldnt.
Kind of hard to tell at this point.

You haven't done a single thing in defense of a baby, nothing, nada, zilch. I think that speaks volumes.

So you can't find a post where I explicitly defended his actions? It's a simple matter of cause and effect.

Father sues man who gives disabled child free healthcare, man who gives disabled child free healthcare takes away that healthcare.

About as low classed and pure mean as you can get. And you're defending this.

Show me where I explicitly condoned it. Go on, search my posts.

You haven't done a single thing in defense of a baby, nothing, nada, zilch. I think that speaks volumes.
Now, that should have been, I would guess, or Im betting or something like that.
however, by stating that he has not done a single thing in defense of a ( a is actually key here) baby, you are stating as fact that no baby ever has benefited from his actions.
again,, without the knowledge of his entire life, that statement shows to be a lie also.

I know your type. IMO you would rape a woman and carve a baby out of her womb for a snack if you thought you could get away with it. Then drink it's blood and spit it on the mother's face just for shits and giggles.

People like you are pure evil. You would eat any animal that didn't grow teeth yet.

now, considering your history of lying, does this mean you would take your anger out, or you wouldnt.
Kind of hard to tell at this point.
Time for you to go to bed. Come back when you've thought this out.

I know your type. IMO you would rape a woman and carve a baby out of her womb for a snack if you thought you could get away with it. Then drink it's blood and spit it on the mother's face just for shits and giggles.

People like you are pure evil. You would eat any animal that didn't grow teeth yet.

how cute! I bet you toss chicken bones on a dirt floor to divine the future too.

About as low classed and pure mean as you can get. And you're defending this.

Show me where I explicitly condoned it. Go on, search my posts.

Now, that should have been, I would guess, or Im betting or something like that.
however, by stating that he has not done a single thing in defense of a ( a is actually key here) baby, you are stating as fact that no baby ever has benefited from his actions.
again,, without the knowledge of his entire life, that statement shows to be a lie also.
People who preface every conversation with "now" are surely suffering from a mental defect.

Forum List

Back