When Donald Trump Revoked a Babys Health care to get Back at Family

One thing you can say about Donald Trump is that when he says he will repeal healthcare he means it. But taking your anger out on a baby because you're pissed at the parents doesn't leave one with a good feeling about his decision making.

It also makes his earlier comments about disabilities harder to believe.

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

...."In 1999, the family patriarch died, and 650 people, including many real estate executives and politicians, crowded his funeral at Marble Collegiate Church on Fifth Avenue.

But the drama was hardly put to rest. Freddy’s son, Fred III, spoke at the funeral, and that night, his wife went into labor with their son, who developed seizures that led to cerebral palsy. The Trump family promised that it would take care of the medical bills.

Then came the unveiling of Fred Sr.’s will, which Donald had helped draft. It divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, “other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.”

Freddy’s children sued, claiming that an earlier version of the will had entitled them to their father’s share of the estate, but that Donald and his siblings had used “undue influence” over their grandfather, who had dementia, to cut them out.

A week later, Mr. Trump retaliated by withdrawing the medical benefits critical to his nephew’s infant child.

“I was angry because they sued,” he explained during last week’s interview.

At the time, he attributed their exclusion from the will to his father’s “tremendous dislike” for Freddy’s ex-wife, Linda. She and Fred III declined to comment on the dispute.

Mr. Trump said that the litigation had been settled “very amicably” and that he was fond of Fred III, who works in real estate, though not for the Trump organization. He also said that, at 69, he had grown to appreciate his brother’s free spirit. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/03/u...p-lessons-from-a-brothers-suffering.html?_r=0

That sounds implausible. If the baby was covered when it was born, then it's entitle to whatever benefits the coverage provided. A company can't retroactively withdraw coverage after a medical condition has been incurred. Apparently you're claiming the family promised to pay the bills out of their own pockets. If someone was suing me, I'm not sure I would step up to pay their medical bills.

The Trump family guaranteed the medical expenses, Donald Trump revoked that and has admitted to doing so.

The "guaranteed" it? How did they do that? Did they sign a contract? Obviously not. Otherwise the guy could sue. It sounds to me like it was purely a verbal promise to pay those expenses out of their own pockets. So then when he sued on the will, they would have been paying money to a guy who was suing them. I doubt many paople would sign up for that.

The question you gotta ask is "why didn't he have health insurance?" He obviously could have afforded it.

The whole story sounds fishy.

The children did sue and the Trumpster settled. Draw from that whatever.

SO HE SETTLED....CASE CLOSED NumNUTS loses on a technicality!

One thing you can say about Donald Trump is that when he says he will repeal healthcare he means it. But taking your anger out on a baby because you're pissed at the parents doesn't leave one with a good feeling about his decision making.

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

...."In 1999, the family patriarch died, and 650 people, including many real estate executives and politicians, crowded his funeral at Marble Collegiate Church on Fifth Avenue.

But the drama was hardly put to rest. Freddy’s son, Fred III, spoke at the funeral, and that night, his wife went into labor with their son, who developed seizures that led to cerebral palsy. The Trump family promised that it would take care of the medical bills.

Then came the unveiling of Fred Sr.’s will, which Donald had helped draft. It divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, “other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.”

Freddy’s children sued, claiming that an earlier version of the will had entitled them to their father’s share of the estate, but that Donald and his siblings had used “undue influence” over their grandfather, who had dementia, to cut them out.

A week later, Mr. Trump retaliated by withdrawing the medical benefits critical to his nephew’s infant child.

At the time, he attributed their exclusion from the will to his father’s “tremendous dislike” for Freddy’s ex-wife, Linda. She and Fred III declined to comment on the dispute.

Mr. Trump said that the litigation had been settled “very amicably” and that he was fond of Fred III, who works in real estate, though not for the Trump organization. He also said that, at 69, he had grown to appreciate his brother’s free spirit. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/03/u...p-lessons-from-a-brothers-suffering.html?_r=0

That sounds implausible. If the baby was covered when it was born, then it's entitle to whatever benefits the coverage provided. A company can't retroactively withdraw coverage after a medical condition has been incurred. Apparently you're claiming the family promised to pay the bills out of their own pockets. If someone was suing me, I'm not sure I would step up to pay their medical bills.

The Trump family guaranteed the medical expenses, Donald Trump revoked that and has admitted to doing so.

The "guaranteed" it? How did they do that? Did they sign a contract? Obviously not. Otherwise the guy could sue. It sounds to me like it was purely a verbal promise to pay those expenses out of their own pockets. So then when he sued on the will, they would have been paying money to a guy who was suing them. I doubt many paople would sign up for that.

The question you gotta ask is "why didn't he have health insurance?" He obviously could have afforded it.

Yep, same as pleading guilty in some eyes. How many months did that baby have to suffer through to get to that point?

You almost gotta laugh at the freaking hypocrites. The sleazy left wing investigators go through every part of Trump's life while they whine about the unfairness of bringing up Hillary's husband's serial abuse of women and Hill's world class enabling.

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

Which children sued who? No one had any grounds to sue Trump over the promise to pay the baby's medical bills.

Yep, same as pleading guilty in some eyes. How many months did that baby have to suffer through to get to that point?

You tell us...seems if the baby suffered it was the PARENTS FAULT, BUT I supposed YOU WOULD LET YOUR CHILD SUFFER if YOU had someone change their minds!...You certainly appear to be an UNCARING SCUMBAG!

You almost gotta laugh at the freaking hypocrites. The sleazy left wing investigators go through every part of Trump's life while they whine about the unfairness of bringing up Hillary's husband's serial abuse of women and Hill's world class enabling.

Do you recall when they brought up reports of Romney's supposed misbehavior in high school? That's how utterly shallow, transparent and desperate these weasels are.

They haven't even started on Trump, do you honestly think this campaign is going to be a daysail?

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

Which children sued who? No one had any grounds to sue Trump over the promise to pay the baby's medical bills.

Freddy Trumps children sued and settled with a lot of money. Draw whatever conclusions you like.

Do you recall when they brought up reports of Romney's supposed misbehavior in high school? That's how utterly shallow, transparent and desperate these weasels are.

Romney was as low life scummy as Trump is, it will be fun to look at the comparisons once real campaigning starts.

They haven't even started on Trump, do you honestly think this campaign is going to be a daysail?

Thanks for admitting that you're a bunch of scumbags. We'll keep that in mind when you start whining about Trump brining up Slick Willy's serial sexual harassment and rape and the way Hillary went after the women who reported it.

You tell us...seems if the baby suffered it was the PARENTS FAULT, BUT I supposed YOU WOULD LET YOUR CHILD SUFFER if YOU had someone change their minds!...You certainly appear to be an UNCARING SCUMBAG!
I'll never be as uncaring and unloving as Donald Trump was when he sent that baby out into the cold.

Romney was as low life scummy as Trump is, it will be fun to look at the comparisons once real campaigning starts.

No one in Washington is as low as Bill and Hillary. I could spend all day listing all her corrupt and illegal activities.

I'll never be as uncaring and unloving as Donald Trump was when he sent that baby out into the cold.

Oh puhleeze. You certainly would. Liberals never write a personal check to help other people. Never.

Last edited:

Freddy Trumps children sued and settled with a lot of money. Draw whatever conclusions you like.

You mean they sued for a different settlement of the will. It had nothing to do with the baby's medical expenses.

You're a dishonest scumbag.

Thanks for admitting that you're a bunch of scumbags. We'll keep that in mind when you start whining about Trump brining up Slick Willy's serial sexual harassment and rape and the way Hillary went after the women who reported it.

Bill Clinton was never charged with rape. You're making up some serious allegations there and maybe you should just hold back sweetums until they take a look at what Trump has done. Do you think a man that has been handed everything is above the fray? Do you think a casino owner hasn't tapped into the showgirls? Just wait.

It's the same as "pleading guilty" to what? The lawsuit was over the disposition of the will. Trump had nothing to do with that. He was simply the executor of the will.

And speaking of LOW LIFE SCUMMY....

CXb4NWuUwAAi06p.jpg
I was hoping you guys would have discovered something about her in the last twenty years that would eliminate her, but I guess you're just too stupid or incompetent to do that.

It's the same as "pleading guilty" to what? The lawsuit was over the disposition of the will. Trump had nothing to do with that. He was simply the executor of the will.

Trump caved and Freddy's family got millions. That sums it up pretty well don't you think?

You have a complicated family dispute over a complicated will and the sleazy left wing manages to spin it into freaking case of child abuse and yet you have a clear cut example of serial abuse of women enabled and supported by Hillary for decades and the left pretends it's off limits for discussion.

Forum List

Back