When Donald Trump Revoked a Babys Health care to get Back at Family

Donald Trump took away a baby's guaranteed and promised health care to hurt a family member.

Sure, but how would you react if someone took advantage of your generosity? An old adage goes "there are no guarantees in life" especially so when you're suing the man who is giving your disabled child free healthcare.

I sure as hell wouldn't take my anger out on a baby.
I know your type. IMO you would rape a woman and carve a baby out of her womb for a snack if you thought you could get away with it. Then drink it's blood and spit it on the mother's face just for shits and giggles.

People like you are pure evil. You would eat any animal that didn't grow teeth yet.

how cute! I bet you toss chicken bones on a dirt floor to divine the future too.
I'd bet that's what you're doing right now. That's probably what gave you the idea to mention that strange fucked-up activity in the first place.

Last edited:
Donald Trump took away a baby's guaranteed and promised health care to hurt a family member.

Sure, but how would you react if someone took advantage of your generosity? An old adage goes "there are no guarantees in life" especially so when you're suing the man who is giving your disabled child free healthcare.

I know your type. IMO you would rape a woman and carve a baby out of her womb for a snack if you thought you could get away with it. Then drink it's blood and spit it on the mother's face just for shits and giggles.

People like you are pure evil. You would eat any animal that didn't grow teeth yet.

how cute! I bet you toss chicken bones on a dirt floor to divine the future too.
I'd bet that's what you're doing right now. That's probably what gave you idea to mention that strange fucked-up activity in the first place.
Proving that some people have a photographic memory, some don't have film.

I'd bet that's what you're doing right now. That's probably what gave you idea to mention that strange fucked-up activity in the first place.
And some just make stuff up as they go along.
maybe its not completely your fault, it is possible that you think everyone is as easy to fool as you are.
You are after all, liberal.

They might just make it like some sort of Aztec death ritual. It could go great with their war on infants.

Sacrifice a baby every Friday at midnight.

And splatter the audience with Iraqui blood while the National Anthem plays.

One thing you can say about Donald Trump is that when he says he will repeal healthcare he means it. But taking your anger out on a baby because you're pissed at the parents doesn't leave one with a good feeling about his decision making.

It also makes his earlier comments about disabilities harder to believe.

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

...."In 1999, the family patriarch died, and 650 people, including many real estate executives and politicians, crowded his funeral at Marble Collegiate Church on Fifth Avenue.

But the drama was hardly put to rest. Freddy’s son, Fred III, spoke at the funeral, and that night, his wife went into labor with their son, who developed seizures that led to cerebral palsy. The Trump family promised that it would take care of the medical bills.

Then came the unveiling of Fred Sr.’s will, which Donald had helped draft. It divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, “other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.”

Freddy’s children sued, claiming that an earlier version of the will had entitled them to their father’s share of the estate, but that Donald and his siblings had used “undue influence” over their grandfather, who had dementia, to cut them out.

A week later, Mr. Trump retaliated by withdrawing the medical benefits critical to his nephew’s infant child.

“I was angry because they sued,” he explained during last week’s interview.

At the time, he attributed their exclusion from the will to his father’s “tremendous dislike” for Freddy’s ex-wife, Linda. She and Fred III declined to comment on the dispute.

Mr. Trump said that the litigation had been settled “very amicably” and that he was fond of Fred III, who works in real estate, though not for the Trump organization. He also said that, at 69, he had grown to appreciate his brother’s free spirit. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/03/u...p-lessons-from-a-brothers-suffering.html?_r=0

That sounds implausible. If the baby was covered when it was born, then it's entitle to whatever benefits the coverage provided. A company can't retroactively withdraw coverage after a medical condition has been incurred. Apparently you're claiming the family promised to pay the bills out of their own pockets. If someone was suing me, I'm not sure I would step up to pay their medical bills.

The Trump family guaranteed the medical expenses, Donald Trump revoked that and has admitted to doing so.

The "guaranteed" it? How did they do that? Did they sign a contract? Obviously not. Otherwise the guy could sue. It sounds to me like it was purely a verbal promise to pay those expenses out of their own pockets. So then when he sued on the will, they would have been paying money to a guy who was suing them. I doubt many paople would sign up for that.

The question you gotta ask is "why didn't he have health insurance?" He obviously could have afforded it.

The whole story sounds fishy.

Guess the family had to pay for it themselves!...Should have contacted the Clinton Crime Family Foundation....

1a890c7323c8a0875c76df388970e768.jpg

LOL, expecting people to pay their bills is now slimy? You guys better try harder.... a lot harder.

That isn't "expecting people to pay their bills." That's the kind of sleaze those two-bit used car lots pull on people who don't have credit good enough to get a traditional auto loan.

biff really is a bully and his supporters are really the lowest of the low......and the christians who support him...need a review of their bible....

I'd bet you throw ground baby bones on a dirt floor, snort them, and think they predict global warming.

You have a bizarre POV, as do all Democrats.
See, that's where you are confused. This is Donald Trump's point of view we are discussing.

No, it is you who are mistaken. We are discussing yours.
So far I haven't seen a single justification for his outrageous and unforgivable behavior.

What makes you think he has to justify anything?
He's running for the presidency and this revelation is anything but presidential.

You're right NumNuts, he certainly isn't presidential....

payn_c13775420160102120100.jpg

I swear ANY jackass that wants to talk smack about Trump should try getting their facts straight first. Trump WANTS universal healthcare. Obamacare ain't that and is actually HURTING the people its supposed to help! Jeez.

maybe its not completely your fault, it is possible that you think everyone is as easy to fool as you are.
You're doing a lousy job of deflecting. This post is about how Donald Trump went back on a promise to a baby, try sticking to the subject.

You're doing a lousy job of deflecting. This post is about how Donald Trump went back on a promise to a baby, try sticking to the subject.

How about if we all agree with you, just to jerk you off...will you go away?

They might just make it like some sort of Aztec death ritual. It could go great with their war on infants.

Sacrifice a baby every Friday at midnight.

And splatter the audience with Iraqui blood while the National Anthem plays.
Maybe the new Republican president can start that, make it a Talladega nights thing that righties get off on.

One thing you can say about Donald Trump is that when he says he will repeal healthcare he means it. But taking your anger out on a baby because you're pissed at the parents doesn't leave one with a good feeling about his decision making.

It also makes his earlier comments about disabilities harder to believe.

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

...."In 1999, the family patriarch died, and 650 people, including many real estate executives and politicians, crowded his funeral at Marble Collegiate Church on Fifth Avenue.

But the drama was hardly put to rest. Freddy’s son, Fred III, spoke at the funeral, and that night, his wife went into labor with their son, who developed seizures that led to cerebral palsy. The Trump family promised that it would take care of the medical bills.

Then came the unveiling of Fred Sr.’s will, which Donald had helped draft. It divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, “other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.”

Freddy’s children sued, claiming that an earlier version of the will had entitled them to their father’s share of the estate, but that Donald and his siblings had used “undue influence” over their grandfather, who had dementia, to cut them out.

A week later, Mr. Trump retaliated by withdrawing the medical benefits critical to his nephew’s infant child.

“I was angry because they sued,” he explained during last week’s interview.

At the time, he attributed their exclusion from the will to his father’s “tremendous dislike” for Freddy’s ex-wife, Linda. She and Fred III declined to comment on the dispute.

Mr. Trump said that the litigation had been settled “very amicably” and that he was fond of Fred III, who works in real estate, though not for the Trump organization. He also said that, at 69, he had grown to appreciate his brother’s free spirit. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/03/u...p-lessons-from-a-brothers-suffering.html?_r=0

That sounds implausible. If the baby was covered when it was born, then it's entitle to whatever benefits the coverage provided. A company can't retroactively withdraw coverage after a medical condition has been incurred. Apparently you're claiming the family promised to pay the bills out of their own pockets. If someone was suing me, I'm not sure I would step up to pay their medical bills.

The Trump family guaranteed the medical expenses, Donald Trump revoked that and has admitted to doing so.

The "guaranteed" it? How did they do that? Did they sign a contract? Obviously not. Otherwise the guy could sue. It sounds to me like it was purely a verbal promise to pay those expenses out of their own pockets. So then when he sued on the will, they would have been paying money to a guy who was suing them. I doubt many paople would sign up for that.

The question you gotta ask is "why didn't he have health insurance?" He obviously could have afforded it.

The whole story sounds fishy.

The children did sue and the Trumpster settled. Draw from that whatever.

How about if we all agree with you, just to jerk you off...will you go away?
My thread, you on the other hand are welcome to leave whenever you like.

See, that's where you are confused. This is Donald Trump's point of view we are discussing.

No, it is you who are mistaken. We are discussing yours.
So far I haven't seen a single justification for his outrageous and unforgivable behavior.

What makes you think he has to justify anything?
He's running for the presidency and this revelation is anything but presidential.

You're right NumNuts, he certainly isn't presidential....

payn_c13775420160102120100.jpg

Good thing he isn't running for president. You let that one get away twice just like Obama.

I swear ANY jackass that wants to talk smack about Trump should try getting their facts straight first. Trump WANTS universal healthcare. Obamacare ain't that and is actually HURTING the people its supposed to help! Jeez.
Trump wants universal health care except to an infant member of his own family

Forum List

Back