When Donald Trump Revoked a Babys Health care to get Back at Family

when you said you werent losing anything through the ACA, if you had to pay full price, you would be losing, however since you dont understand this, it is clear that you must be one of the social leaches that are sucking of the labor of others.
no offense of course.

No offense taken. I have nothing to do with the ACA.

Did you vote for Obama? Twice I'd wager.

You have everything to do with Obamacare.
What the hell does that have to do with Trump yanking a babies medical coverage to get even with someone?

You have a bizarre POV, as do all Democrats.
See, that's where you are confused. This is Donald Trump's point of view we are discussing.

No, it is you who are mistaken. We are discussing yours.

consult the OP link to the New York Times.

No. YOU tell me, and then I will confirm.
No, read the OP otherwise you are uninformed and have no business commenting on something you are unfamiliar with.

One does not become informed by reading the NYT.

Put up in your own words or go fish.
Yes, I know the big words confound you, but it shouldn't stop you from being well informed.

Oh please. The NYT often approaches illiteracy. They dropped Strunk & White years ago.
That's a very old argument that has persisted until Fox News came around happy to supply you with what you want to hear.

What the hell does that have to do with Trump yanking a babies medical coverage to get even with someone?

See, that's where you are confused. This is Donald Trump's point of view we are discussing.

So far I haven't seen a single justification for his outrageous and unforgivable behavior.

So far I haven't seen a single justification for his outrageous and unforgivable behavior.

What makes you think he has to justify anything?

Guess the family had to pay for it themselves!...Should have contacted the Clinton Crime Family Foundation....

1a890c7323c8a0875c76df388970e768.jpg

Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars investigating whitewater and found no wrongdoing.

when you said you werent losing anything through the ACA, if you had to pay full price, you would be losing, however since you dont understand this, it is clear that you must be one of the social leaches that are sucking of the labor of others.
no offense of course.

Since we dont actually know everything that transpired in this situation, we are in fact making up points of view and what is being typed here is our own point of view being used to explain what really happened.

He's running for the presidency and this revelation is anything but presidential.

Since we dont actually know everything that transpired in this situation, we are in fact making up points of view and what is being typed here is our own point of view being used to explain what really happened.
Oh, OK. Justify yanking a baby with cerebral palsy from guaranteed medical care to get even with someone.

He's running for the presidency and this revelation is anything but presidential.

Oh, OK. Justify yanking a baby with cerebral palsy from guaranteed medical care to get even with someone.
In the words of Hillary, What difference does this make now?
if something a couple years old is worthy of that comment, the certainly something from 1999 is equally worthy.

if something a couple years old is worthy of that comment, the certainly something from 1999 is equally worthy.

It makes a difference if you're related to Donald Trump.

are you related to Donald Trump?
Im not.

are you related to Donald Trump?
Im not.
I guess we can both be grateful for that. But it doesn't change the fact that when angry, Donald Trump can be reduced to the most petty retribution of all, against a small completely defenseless baby.

A person can rewrite their will however they like. Why is a grandfather or family are responsible for a grand child's insurance. Parents are usually responsible for that.
If you can, and if you want to help...........fine, but you are not obligated to. If they had not tried to sue or contest the will there would have been no issue. Parents should have considered their actions might have negative consequences.

However the will was decided, it was not criminal and there is no purpose getting upset over it.

One thing you can say about Donald Trump is that when he says he will repeal healthcare he means it. But taking your anger out on a baby because you're pissed at the parents doesn't leave one with a good feeling about his decision making.

It also makes his earlier comments about disabilities harder to believe.

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

...."In 1999, the family patriarch died, and 650 people, including many real estate executives and politicians, crowded his funeral at Marble Collegiate Church on Fifth Avenue.

But the drama was hardly put to rest. Freddy’s son, Fred III, spoke at the funeral, and that night, his wife went into labor with their son, who developed seizures that led to cerebral palsy. The Trump family promised that it would take care of the medical bills.

Then came the unveiling of Fred Sr.’s will, which Donald had helped draft. It divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, “other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.”

Freddy’s children sued, claiming that an earlier version of the will had entitled them to their father’s share of the estate, but that Donald and his siblings had used “undue influence” over their grandfather, who had dementia, to cut them out.

A week later, Mr. Trump retaliated by withdrawing the medical benefits critical to his nephew’s infant child.

“I was angry because they sued,” he explained during last week’s interview.

At the time, he attributed their exclusion from the will to his father’s “tremendous dislike” for Freddy’s ex-wife, Linda. She and Fred III declined to comment on the dispute.

Mr. Trump said that the litigation had been settled “very amicably” and that he was fond of Fred III, who works in real estate, though not for the Trump organization. He also said that, at 69, he had grown to appreciate his brother’s free spirit. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/03/u...p-lessons-from-a-brothers-suffering.html?_r=0

The most important part of your linked article:

"She (Trump's sister-in-law) and Fred III declined to comment on the dispute."

So, we don't have either side of the story, just what the NYSlime was able to cobble together, yet nothing disputes Trump's side of the story.

Typical liberal know-nothing lack of journalistic ethics.

A person can rewrite their will however they like. Why is a grandfather or family are responsible for a grand child's insurance. Parents are usually responsible for that.
If you can, and if you want to help...........fine, but you are not obligated to. If they had not tried to sue or contest the will there would have been no issue. Parents should have considered their actions might have negative consequences.

However the will was decided, it was not criminal and there is no purpose getting upset over it.

The children's argument was that an earlier version of the will provided for them and the new revision was done while the elder Trump suffered from dementia and was not capable of executing a new will. The childrens father was dead.

One thing you can say about Donald Trump is that when he says he will repeal healthcare he means it. But taking your anger out on a baby because you're pissed at the parents doesn't leave one with a good feeling about his decision making.

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

...."In 1999, the family patriarch died, and 650 people, including many real estate executives and politicians, crowded his funeral at Marble Collegiate Church on Fifth Avenue.

But the drama was hardly put to rest. Freddy’s son, Fred III, spoke at the funeral, and that night, his wife went into labor with their son, who developed seizures that led to cerebral palsy. The Trump family promised that it would take care of the medical bills.

Then came the unveiling of Fred Sr.’s will, which Donald had helped draft. It divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, “other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.”

Freddy’s children sued, claiming that an earlier version of the will had entitled them to their father’s share of the estate, but that Donald and his siblings had used “undue influence” over their grandfather, who had dementia, to cut them out.

A week later, Mr. Trump retaliated by withdrawing the medical benefits critical to his nephew’s infant child.

At the time, he attributed their exclusion from the will to his father’s “tremendous dislike” for Freddy’s ex-wife, Linda. She and Fred III declined to comment on the dispute.

Mr. Trump said that the litigation had been settled “very amicably” and that he was fond of Fred III, who works in real estate, though not for the Trump organization. He also said that, at 69, he had grown to appreciate his brother’s free spirit. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/03/u...p-lessons-from-a-brothers-suffering.html?_r=0

So, we don't have either side of the story, just what the NYSlime was able to cobble together, yet nothing disputes Trump's side of the story.

Trump caved and made a settlement which does not allow for the disclosure of terms. Typical rightie to talk out of their ass before acquainting themselves of all the facts.

rf7n0lfzge8ydi25cfje.gif

Trump caved and made a settlement which does not allow for the disclosure of terms. Typical rightie to talk out of their ass before acquainting themselves of all the facts.

Where did you get that little detail? Talking out of my ass? I read all of your so-called facts.

I did not read anything about non-disclosure agreements in the article which discussed your OP's premise in about 1/20th of the article. It sounds like you are simply making shit up to fit your agenda!

So your entire point was just massive liberal hyperbole! Thank you for admitting it!

The children's argument was that an earlier version of the will provided for them and the new revision was done while the elder Trump suffered from dementia and was not capable of executing a new will. The childrens father was dead.

Trump senior was at the office all the time till the week he went to the hospital for pneumonia. at 93 yrs old, if he was capable of running his business he was capable of changing his will.

Forum List

Back