When freedom of speech crosses the line.

If you really believe that...you're an ignorant fuck...and should be ashamed to call yourself a Christian.
You bet yur ass I believe that zipper head, but if you want to pretend muslims are all some sort of warm and fuzzy, cuddly bunch, you've got bigger problems than I do, idiot.

Didn't say all of them were...but your picture doesn't suggest that, does it? You are just a fucking bully and a bigot....A fucking shitstain on the underwear of this great country.

I am betting Christ is just SO proud of you for your language.

Sure makes me wanna be JUST like you jesus boy.

And how can you tell them apart? You can't.

They'll smile at your face, and as soon as you turn your back they saw your fucking head off.

Damn man... you probably won't learn until you suffer the same fate as the Libyan ambassador.

Ask some of those soldiers at Fort Hood about their muslim psychologist. Oh that's right... THEY'RE DEAD TOO! HE KILLED THEM!

Sure I can tell them apart.

Based on odds alone.

I like logic, and the odds that ANY Muslim I run into in the world is a violent one is so infintessimally small, I have a greater shot of getting struck by lightning.

Do you know how big the number: 1 billion, is?
Now you're simply lying. I knew you're argument would get around to that sooner or later.

It always does when some idiot tries to defend the indefensible.

It's indefensible that your comments fly in the face of math and logic.

What percentage of Muslims around the world commit violent acts?

Come on......................facts, data.

What percent.

We can go from there.

If you're not interested in what that percentage is, then obviously you're not interested in truth seeking, but more-so illogical blanket statements of one BILLION people.

As a further illustration of just how far this regime will go in deflecting, they used the First Amendment to leak information to the press as to the identity and whereabouts of the man suspected of being the filmmaker. Not the man guilty, but the man suspected. Not only his identity but the identity of his Christian family still in Egypt. They did this knowing that Coptic Christians in Egypt are being murdered and crucified. They did this knowing that an American city was being put at risk from militants within the United States.

Ginning up the movie as the reason for these riots has become the primary motivation for this evil regime that we have in control of this country.

They have to deflect away from the absolute FAILURE obama and his administration are. THEY KNEW THIS WAS COMING AND DID NOTHING...

Revealed: inside story of US envoy's assassination - World Politics - World - The Independent

obama is a failure.

German Press Review on Middle East Violence against US Embassies - SPIEGEL ONLINE

US embassies in the Muslim world were on high alert Friday following days of violent protests against an anti-Islam film. Germany, too, closed several embassies in fear of attacks. Some German commentators argue that the violence shows that Obama's Middle East policies have failed.

Sure I can tell them apart.

Based on odds alone.

I like logic, and the odds that ANY Muslim I run into in the world is a violent one is so infintessimally small, I have a greater shot of getting struck by lightning.

Do you know how big the number: 1 billion, is?
Now you're simply lying. I knew you're argument would get around to that sooner or later.

What percent.

We can go from there.

If you're not interested in what that percentage is, then obviously you're not interested in truth seeking, but more-so illogical blanket statements of one BILLION people.
Well take a look, moron, at AAAAAALLLL YOUR PEACEFUL MUSLIMS....

https://www.google.com/webhp?rlz=1C...f.&fp=bbb15d65ee7f00a9&ion=1&biw=1342&bih=613

You are just a fucking bully and a bigot.....

And you are just a pussy, a coward, and a passvisist that would rather surrender your freedoms because of your fear.

You're an embarassment to American's. Please, you coward, get the fuck out of our country and go live in France with the rest of the cowards.

I have no fear....I am a Christian. I'd Gladly....given the choice of converting to Islam or some other religion, and dying....voluntarily place my head on the chopping block. How about you?

I'd be Willing to bet that fear drives you MUCH more than it does me....such is the way with all bullies. You fear Muslims....that's why you want to go out and kill them....Their actions are based on fear.....they fear us.

I may be an embarrassment to your twisted vision of what you think America is.....but make no mistake....it's you that is the pussy. You're afraid to die....and you're willing to kill because if that fear.

What percent.

We can go from there.

https://www.google.com/webhp?rlz=1C...f.&fp=bbb15d65ee7f00a9&ion=1&biw=1342&bih=613

Still unwilling to tell me how many Muslims have committed violent acts, and divide it as a percentage into one billion, and let us know how stupid it is to condemn all of them for the acts of x-percent?

I'll tell you what.

I'll use Columbine, it's been long enough.

The two shooters were a BIGGER percentage of the entire population of that school.

If we are to use your nifty logic, the entire school was filled with jaded murderers. All of them, Murderers.

No?

Okok, maybe that's too simple for you to wrap your head around.

The freaking left showed a Brit made movie in American theaters illustrating the way to assassinate president Bush while he was still in office and nobody rioted. The left has been at war with Christian free speech for decades. Nobody rioted when federal officers armed with sledge hammers smashed the Ten Commandments off a court house wall that had been there for 50 years. Nobody rioted when a single agnostic had the (ironically named) ACLU sue San Diego and force them to tear down a Korean War monument because he was personally offended by the symbol of Christianity, a 40 ft Cross. If you hate blinded lefties quit worrying about the feelings of the jihad we all might be better off.

You bet yur ass I believe that zipper head, but if you want to pretend muslims are all some sort of warm and fuzzy, cuddly bunch, you've got bigger problems than I do, idiot.

Didn't say all of them were...but your picture doesn't suggest that, does it? You are just a fucking bully and a bigot....A fucking shitstain on the underwear of this great country.

I am betting Christ is just SO proud of you for your language.

Sure makes me wanna be JUST like you jesus boy.

deflect much? But, if you want to play that game.....where did I say the Lord's name in vain?

Don't want to be like me, Religiously speaking....I have a rap sheet a mile long....want to be like Christ.

What percent.

We can go from there.

Still unwilling to tell me how many Muslims have committed violent acts, and divide it as a percentage into one billion, and let us know how stupid it is to condemn all of them for the acts of x-percent?

I'll tell you what.

The two shooters were a BIGGER percentage of the entire population of that school.

If we are to use your nifty logic, the entire school was filled with jaded murderers. All of them, Murderers.

No?

Didn't even look at the link did you? Didn't figure you would. That truth showing how VIOLENT MILLIONS of MUSLIMS are is happening RIGHT NOW, and flies in the face of your little "muslims are all peaceful" charade.

Loser.

I'll tell you what.

No?

Didn't even look at the link did you? Didn't figure you would. That truth showing how VIOLENT MILLIONS of MUSLIMS are is happening RIGHT NOW, and flies in the face of your little "muslims are all peaceful" charade.

Loser.

oh, millions! and you counted, perhaps!

And 1 million is exactly what percent of a billion, even if you weren't off by 300, 000%

About 10% of the Worlds Muslims are considered "Radical".

That's a lie....al Qaeda is a very small portion, extremely small.....now those alqaeda aren't just radical...they are madmen and killers....

But I don't see what you mean by radical? Radicals are simply people's who follow the Abrahmic God a hundred percent....there is nothing wrong with being extreme....Jesus, Moses...all of the Prophets were extreme

I'll tell you what.

No?

Loser.

oh, millions! and you counted, perhaps!

And 1 million is exactly what percent of a billion, even if you weren't off by 300, 000%
And how many are peaceful? YOU COUNTED? No you didn't. Two can play that game son.

The freaking left showed a Brit made movie in American theaters illustrating the way to assassinate president Bush while he was still in office and nobody rioted. The left has been at war with Christian free speech for decades. Nobody rioted when federal officers armed with sledge hammers smashed the Ten Commandments off a court house wall that had been there for 50 years. Nobody rioted when a single agnostic had the (ironically named) ACLU sue San Diego and force them to tear down a Korean War monument because he was personally offended by the symbol of Christianity, a 40 ft Cross. If you hate blinded lefties quit worrying about the feelings of the jihad we all might be better off.

Amazing what an educated, civilized and financially well off society can do, isn't it?

Hint: We aren't talking about America here. We are talking about a part of the world where most of the people have little more than their religion.

Coming from you poodleboy? That's like Jared Loughner telling Sam Kinison to get help for his anger issues.

After reading this entire thread, I realize why you are so angry. Because you are an idiot and everyone is trying to explain it to you.

It has to be very aggravating when you're so stupid, you're the only one to believe something to be true which is not true. :lol:

Forum List

Back