When Harry meets Santa - Gay Santa making xmas more inclusive

I would hope that this TV ad by the Norwegian Postal Service does not ruin Christmas for any of you.

Peace on Earth
Goodwill to all Men

Thats the ticket for a happy holiday .

I recognise that some of my more traditionalist friends on here might struggle with this. But take some advice from TT. If you dont embrace this progress your life is inevitably going to be cold and miserable. Get with the programme boys !!

"We wanted to celebrate the 50-year anniversary since the abolition of a law prohibiting same-sex relationships," says Monica Solberg, Posten's marketing director. The ad has been watched well over two million times online.

Yes the Gay Santa in Norway has been hugely popular and points the way for further diversification of popular Xmas symbols.I think the challenge is on to update the tired symbolism of a heterosexual holiday and recognise that our gay friends love Xmas as well.

I cant wait for next year.

That's classy!

What next? Will they should show Biden touching young girls waiting in line while Kamala gives Santa a hummer

Gays have families.
Gays have grandparents.
Gays love their kids.
Gays celebrate Christmas.
People like you are the problem.
SOME Gays do....
Catering to a generally mentally ill group doesn't help anyone and in fact harms many. For example, changing SANTA to push an agenda on kids...an agenda that is generally unhealthy marred with mental illness, suicide, drug abuse, and pedophilia (gays claiming men raping little boys is hetero is nonsense)...

And when I say Changing I Mean stealing culture of others---erasing it and altering it to push an agenda. If you tried this shit with Kawanzaa, black activists would be after your ass for attacking their culture.

Stop pushing your SEXUALITY on children---its sick and most good parents hetero or otherwise are sensing the pervasion associated with stealing cultural icons and rewriting them to fit a sexual agenda.

I would hope that this TV ad by the Norwegian Postal Service does not ruin Christmas for any of you.

Peace on Earth
Goodwill to all Men

I recognise that some of my more traditionalist friends on here might struggle with this. But take some advice from TT. If you dont embrace this progress your life is inevitably going to be cold and miserable. Get with the programme boys !!
Satan hates Christmas. Why else would queers try to force faggotry upon the world during the celebration of the birth of Jesus.

Peace on Earth
Goodwill to all Men

Yeah, you're a butt pirate.

Keep that shit in Europe

And when I say Changing I Mean stealing culture of others---erasing it and altering it to push an agenda.
That is the history of YT people in America.
This is just another example of YT people trying to eliminate what they don't like.
You tried to sterilize Native women as recent as 1976.
This is your goal. To eliminate everything that is non YT heterosexual.

Stop pushing your SEXUALITY on children
Stop pushing yours.

Last edited:

Peace on Earth
Goodwill to all Men

It is the good custom of living it with the religious aspects and the gift giving parts while reading about the agony of the Progs endless destructive attacks on it. Separate ways of living. Redraw lines of living in nations. It will be like a jigsaw puzzle at first. Then we will have the Tower of Babel end game and move on.

SOME Gays do....
Catering to a generally mentally ill group doesn't help anyone and in fact harms many. For example, changing SANTA to push an agenda on kids...an agenda that is generally unhealthy marred with mental illness, suicide, drug abuse, and pedophilia (gays claiming men raping little boys is hetero is nonsense)...

And when I say Changing I Mean stealing culture of others---erasing it and altering it to push an agenda. If you tried this shit with Kawanzaa, black activists would be after your ass for attacking their culture.

Stop pushing your SEXUALITY on children---its sick and most good parents hetero or otherwise are sensing the pervasion associated with stealing cultural icons and rewriting them to fit a sexual agenda.
Where does it say that Santa is heterosexual ?

Satan hates Christmas. Why else would queers try to force faggotry upon the world during the celebration of the birth of Jesus.

I would say that Jesus hates Christmas as it is a commercialized holiday that promotes greed over all else and we are told by the very word of God not to set one day above another.

Not that you have ever even opened a bible

Forum List

Back