When Harry meets Santa - Gay Santa making xmas more inclusive

I would hope that this TV ad by the Norwegian Postal Service does not ruin Christmas for any of you.

Peace on Earth
Goodwill to all Men

Thats the ticket for a happy holiday .

I recognise that some of my more traditionalist friends on here might struggle with this. But take some advice from TT. If you dont embrace this progress your life is inevitably going to be cold and miserable. Get with the programme boys !!

It won't bother me because I won't watch it.

"We wanted to celebrate the 50-year anniversary since the abolition of a law prohibiting same-sex relationships," says Monica Solberg, Posten's marketing director. The ad has been watched well over two million times online.

Yes the Gay Santa in Norway has been hugely popular and points the way for further diversification of popular Xmas symbols.I think the challenge is on to update the tired symbolism of a heterosexual holiday and recognise that our gay friends love Xmas as well.

I cant wait for next year.
The thought of Gay Santa must have the trump Nazis' panties twisted tightly.

"We wanted to celebrate the 50-year anniversary since the abolition of a law prohibiting same-sex relationships," says Monica Solberg, Posten's marketing director. The ad has been watched well over two million times online.

Yes the Gay Santa in Norway has been hugely popular and points the way for further diversification of popular Xmas symbols.I think the challenge is on to update the tired symbolism of a heterosexual holiday and recognise that our gay friends love Xmas as well.

I fail to see how Christmas is a "heterosexual" holiday. The holiday has absolutely NOTHING to do with sex. Christians celebrate the holiday as the birthday of Jesus (who may or may not have actually existed). Beyond that, it's about giving gifts to those you care about. Beyond a baby being born, there is no sex.
As to a gay person being a Santa, I fail to see any issue. Santa is typically depicted as an overweight, red-cheeked, guy in a red and white suit, laughing heartily and giving gifts. No sex there also. In reality, he's based upon a 4th century Christian Bishop. No sex, gay or otherwise there either.
If the gay puts on the typical outfit, listens to kids telling him what they want for Christmas, I fail to see any problem, or does the guy announce to every kid that sits on his lap that, that he is gay?
Neither his nor anyone else's personal life have anything to do with the holiday.
So, no heterosexual nonsense in the issue.

Santa had absolutely zero to do with sex all these generations. Objecting to freaks wanting to change that is far from homophobic.
Insisting that Santa is heterosexual is bringing sex into it. A homosexual Santa is just as valid. I dont expect you to understand that point Ray.

Insisting that Santa is heterosexual is bringing sex into it. A homosexual Santa is just as valid. I dont expect you to understand that point Ray.

No I don't because who started any campaign that Santa was hetero? Normal people don't think on those lines. Santa was just Santa. The fable is that he flew around the world dropping off Christmas presents, that's all.

Like I said earlier, the left are miserable people and are not happy until they make everybody else miserable too.

No I don't because who started any campaign that Santa was hetero? Normal people don't think on those lines. Santa was just Santa. The fable is that he flew around the world dropping off Christmas presents, that's all.

Like I said earlier, the left are miserable people and are not happy until they make everybody else miserable too.
But if its a problem that Santa is gay then it must be a problem that Santa is heterosexual. Otherwise you are bringing his sexuality into it. you cant have it both ways Ray.

Next you will be claiming that Santa is a white guy !!

1640363378416.png

But if its a problem that Santa is gay then it must be a problem that Santa is heterosexual. Otherwise you are bringing his sexuality into it. you cant have it both ways Ray.

Historically the fable is that Santa is a white guy. What's wrong with that? I didn't bring sexuality into this, you did. What our position is leave sex out of children's fables. If you want to brainwash your own kids, fine with us,

Historically the fable is that Santa is a white guy. What's wrong with that? I didn't bring sexuality into this, you did. What our position is leave sex out of children's fables. If you want to brainwash your own kids, fine with us,
By stating that Santa couldnt be Gay you brought sexuality into it. Where does the hate come from Ray ?

I am sorry you butt pirates don't feel included.

I have nothing against you. I am for gay marriage and gay rights. I honestly don't give a shit who or what you fuck, as long as it's not my kid.

But, I will make fun of you. There's all sorts of funny about gays. You can't expect me to not laugh. Have a sense of humor quit taking your gay asses so damn seriously. That's a good way to break a dick.

:beer:

Forum List

Back