When Has A U.S. President Saluted An Enemy General?

Yup, that's where being polite comes in...dumbass.

Once again, there was no need to salute, didn't appear like the general expected it in return and it would have been just fine to keep the hand down ready to shake. Trump being Trump though and not all that great with social cues decides to simply copy the general without putting any thought into it. And that folks is how you make a North Korean propaganda film.

And the sobbing meltdown continues. How the hell can you give a shit? Obviously you don't. You just hear the word Trump and lose all perspective. This is so totally hurting the anti-Trump agenda, you're clearly identifying yourselves as dishonest whack jobs

Of course I care how a clueless moron negotiates peace on my behalf.

And I care what the results are, which we have no idea. The process just started.

We can see the actions taken, but I'm glad you have patience, you know like with the Mueller investigation.

And you don't care about the salute. You've just lost your sanity and you're babbling incoherently, Dreyfus.

Clouseau, Clouseau, I will kill you !!!

I do care about the salute and every other mistake Trump makes.

To an extreme and disingenuous obsession, which is what I just said

Yup, that's where being polite comes in...dumbass.

Once again, there was no need to salute, didn't appear like the general expected it in return and it would have been just fine to keep the hand down ready to shake. Trump being Trump though and not all that great with social cues decides to simply copy the general without putting any thought into it. And that folks is how you make a North Korean propaganda film.
Once again, Trump is totally unprepared despite efforts to prep him beforehand

Trump has no patience for such details

Yep, he was specifically told not to salute, but Team Apology here on the board will go ahead and make any excuse for him.

No excuse, just don't give a shit. Just like you wouldn't have before you came down with that nasty case of Trump derangement syndrome

If I didn't give a shit, I wouldn't be posting about it. Trump is a self-centered idiot, chances are in 5-10 years you'll be claiming you didn't vote for him.

Of course you would. That's why it's called Trump Derangement Syndrome. You're obsessed with getting Trump, you're the madman Dreyfus

Trump is a tough guy on Twitter

A pussy face to face

So Trump slaps tariffs on our closest allies, snubs them, bails early on them, and then attacks them via Twitter once he's safely on Air Force One, jets off to see his new BFF Kim Jong Un, a murderous dictator, says we are canceling our military exercises with South Korea (ones that I've taken part in, as well as visiting the DMZ) and if all of that is not bad enough, this moron salutes an enemy General.

This guy is a special kind of stupid.

(What do you think Kim is thinking in this picture? "Holy Shit, the Dotard is even dumber than I thought!")

Next time run an electable candidate cupcake

View attachment 198671
There it is. Gotta deflect to Hillary. It’s all you assholes know how to do when desperately trying to defend Trump.

There was an easy way to not have to deal with Trump.
Beat him.

The Hag didn't even with shafting Bernie.

Now man up and deal with it.
Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. You can pretend that isn’t telling but obviously it is lol. Only a handful of presidents have ever won the electoral college while losing the popular vote.

The Hag lost to Trump.

That is telling.

Losing the popular vote changes what exactly?

View attachment 198671
There it is. Gotta deflect to Hillary. It’s all you assholes know how to do when desperately trying to defend Trump.

Beat him.

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. You can pretend that isn’t telling but obviously it is lol. Only a handful of presidents have ever won the electoral college while losing the popular vote.

Yet the EC is all that counts. You kids need to move on.
Oh please. If Hillary had lost the popular vote but won the election, you dumbasses would never shut the fuck about it and you know it.

Hillary The Hag win an election?

That is funny.

As if.

So Trump slaps tariffs on our closest allies, snubs them, bails early on them, and then attacks them via Twitter once he's safely on Air Force One, jets off to see his new BFF Kim Jong Un, a murderous dictator, says we are canceling our military exercises with South Korea (ones that I've taken part in, as well as visiting the DMZ) and if all of that is not bad enough, this moron salutes an enemy General.

(What do you think Kim is thinking in this picture? "Holy Shit, the Dotard is even dumber than I thought!")

View attachment 198671

We did. She got 3 million more votes than Trump - in spite of conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians.

Did she get elected cupcake?

No, she didn't - because of conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians.

yawn

Keep telling yourself that until you feel better/

It has been 18+ months and your buttt hurt is only getting worse.

Nobody can stand her

Trump was easy to beat

--LOL not by this bunch of leftists --LOL

they run hillary

eavesdropped and placed spies in the trump campaign

and run one smear after another about Trump

***YET****

they couldnt win

--LOL

fck em

Once again, Trump is totally unprepared despite efforts to prep him beforehand

Trump has no patience for such details

Yep, he was specifically told not to salute, but Team Apology here on the board will go ahead and make any excuse for him.

No excuse, just don't give a shit. Just like you wouldn't have before you came down with that nasty case of Trump derangement syndrome

If I didn't give a shit, I wouldn't be posting about it. Trump is a self-centered idiot, chances are in 5-10 years you'll be claiming you didn't vote for him.

Of course you would. That's why it's called Trump Derangement Syndrome. You're obsessed with getting Trump, you're the madman Dreyfus
TDS is a liberal mental disorder. These same symptoms have been shown to coexist with "Maddow On The Brain Disease". The only known cure is to learn to think and do for yourself.

Why is Trump saluting a General in a despotic country?

ok------so trump made a mistake------BEYOND the usual hoof in mouth.
He can learn
Apparently we keep scraping the bottom of the barrel on what is a mistake with Trump.
But, Hillary makes a mistake....like destroying evidence....committing espionage.
No problem. Let's just make up some more nasty shit about Trump.

Oh FUCK! Rump's under fire! Quick, change the subject. Whatta we got handy? Hillary? That'll do!

Pogo's Law cashes in again.

ok-----I wonder what they ate for lunch----KOREAN CUISINE IS ALL
THE RAGE NOW----in New York City INCLUDING QUEENS

I have an idea what they ate....

That your favorite dish, slugo? :thup:

It is a hoot and a half hearing these stupid Moon Bats making comments about Trump when that asshole Obama they voted for went to Cuba to give Castro a public blowjob and who gave barrels and barrels of cash to the Iranian Mullahs.

It is a hoot and a half hearing these stupid Moon Bats making comments about Trump when that asshole Obama they voted for went to Cuba to give Castro a public blowjob and who gave barrels and barrels of cash to the Iranian Mullahs.

aint that the truth

the other day the leftists had been complaining about NK and US flags sizes

when was the last time the leftards cared about US flags

they are usually spending time trashing it or burning it

their cries fall on deaf ears here

Your admiration for Kim is evident.

The rest of us don't give a shit what he's thinking, because we recognize he is a psychotic freak, who happens to control the fate of millions of people.

Trump is reaching out to him in order to exert some control over him. And you fools jeer.

I seriously hope that when war comes, you are dragged screaming from your home by some glaze-eyed antifa turd and beat with a bat on your tiny patch of grass before being drafted at gunpoint.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! I’d like to see someone, preferably a Trump supporter, show up at my door with a bat, I could use a little range time.

I'm sure you're bristling with illegal weapons, like the criminal I'm sure you are.

You're not sure of anything, but I'm sure you're a moron.

aint that the truth

You're a barely literate idiot.

aint that the truth

You're a barely literate idiot.

Which is much better than you being a totally ignorant idiot.

Beat him.

Yet the EC is all that counts. You kids need to move on.
Oh please. If Hillary had lost the popular vote but won the election, you dumbasses would never shut the fuck about it and you know it.

Hillary The Hag win an election?

That is funny.

As if.
What does Hillary have to do with Trump saluting L'l Kim's general and L'l Kim laughing at Trump and putting it on North Korean news?
I didn't see her name or picture anywhere?

Trump tried to prove he has them and wasn't able to.
What happened when Trump showed me his foot (opinion) - CNN

Trump was also an athlete and there is no indication that bone spurs were ever a problem.

Bone spurs go away. My wife had them. The condition is actually not pain caused by the bone spurs themselves but by the inflammation of the tissue on the bottom of the foot.
I bet your wife remembered what heel was giving her the trouble
/----/ I had bone spurs in both heels. 15 years of pounding the pavement of NYC as a sales rep wearing mandatory wingtips.

And?
/----/ Just sayin. I know how painful they are. I had to hide it from my boss because it meant I couldn't cover my territory. My Chiropractor told me to get the heel insoles with a split in them to take the pressure off and I was able to work. It took a year for them to heal.

Except Trump didn't have "bone spurs", he's never had any trouble with his heels, and he couldn't even remember which one he supposedly had trouble with so he could duck the draft.

He is also a pathological liar, and his adoring cult believes every word he says. The Dumbing Down of America on steroids.

Forum List

Back