Zone1 When I feel so empty and alone as I do now, I really miss Billy Graham

ahh franklin graham...and his feet of clay...boone is home to samaritans purse...and just like any huge business and yes they are a business....

Graham was criticized for his comments about Islam after the September 11, 2001 attacks. In January 2015 Graham organized a campaign to call for Duke University to cancel plans to have an amplified Muslim call to prayer each Friday on campus. He once praised Vladimir Putin's "gay propaganda law" while publicly supporting Russia's efforts to "protect children from any homosexual agenda."
You mean he kept true to the Word. Did he say something like this about the Muslims?
He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility...
As an American I would hope he wouldn't encourage calling Muslims to prayer in any University.

As for homosexuality, did his stance sound something like this?
Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

Did he support Putin or Putin's effort to protect children from any homosexual agenda?
I'll bet he would support an effort by Biden to protect our children too. Or Bill Clinton, or Bill Gates, or Zelensky, or Netanyahu, or those who visit private islands...
If you look at what is happening to our children now a days, now that no one is protecting them, we should all speak out about their sexual grooming.

Samaritan's Purse is a business. So is St Jude. Most of the money is used in a charitable manner. For the Purse it is about 80%. For St. Jude it is about 80%. The rest goes to operating expenses, salaries and reserves for future charity and expenses.

Do you donate 80% of your value to charity regularly? If not maybe you had better judge less and give more... aahhh

Last edited:
Should they not? God expects His children to do well. How much was King David worth? Where is your indignation over Bill Gate's wealth, or Soros' wealth? No where in the Bible does God insist His shepherds be dirt poor. To the contrary, He makes sure their cups runneth over.
God isn't building houses for them in Heaven. He is building mansions for His children...
This is virtually heresy.

Humans are weak and they all succumb to the love of money if they have enough of it.. or even sometimes when they do not.. Vast wealth is too big a temptation for human beings.. There was a very holy saint in the 18th century France who would vehemently agree w/ me.. St Benedict Joseph Labre who deliberately became poor so as to follow Christ.

Does that mean everyone should live exactly as he did? No, everyone has their own mission field in life.. their station in life.

I myself feel he went to unnecessary extremes... lived outdoors, didn't clean himself.. (!!) and yet as soon as he died, miracles galore happened in the town he died in.

Forum List

Back