When I realized I was a "WOKE" person!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Generally speaking, the slang term "woke" refers to a person who is alert to the presence of privilege in their own lives and, by extension, to challenges faced by people who lack that privilege.
Give me examples of a 'woke' person. What does it mean to be 'woke' and what must you go through to be 'woke'? - Quora

Well, I'll be darned if after a phone call Wednesday I realized I am a "woke" person!

Yup... in helping a woman use a software package, I asked her..." Did you manually alter the IP address"?
I realized at that point, being a "WOKE" person... I should NOT have used the word "manually"!
So after we finished, I apologized to her for my "manually" word usage. She then asked me ..."Well what word would be more appropriate for a woman user." I couldn't think of one. But I felt really "guilty" and "privileged" that the word was appropriate for me...but I totally abused my privilege in using the word with her.

What a shame that the word..."WOKE" truly means we are all going to sleep daily.

Generally speaking, the slang term "woke" refers to a person who is alert to the presence of privilege in their own lives and, by extension, to challenges faced by people who lack that privilege.
Give me examples of a 'woke' person. What does it mean to be 'woke' and what must you go through to be 'woke'? - Quora

Well, I'll be darned if after a phone call Wednesday I realized I am a "woke" person!

Yup... in helping a woman use a software package, I asked her..." Did you manually alter the IP address"?
I realized at that point, being a "WOKE" person... I should NOT have used the word "manually"!
So after we finished, I apologized to her for my "manually" word usage. She then asked me ..."Well what word would be more appropriate for a woman user." I couldn't think of one. But I felt really "guilty" and "privileged" that the word was appropriate for me...but I totally abused my privilege in using the word with her.

What a shame that the word..."WOKE" truly means we are all going to sleep daily.

Will you be sitting down to pee now?

Woke is code word for "lemming"

it's what Orwell would call a "goodthinker" someone who is naturally orthodox.

Forum List

Back