🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When I will give up my Combat Rifle

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
This is when I will give up my rifle.

I will Give up my rifle when the following becomes true.

1. The Murder rate in American big cities like New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Miami and the like, is equal to or LESS than the murder rate in foreign cities like London, Paris, Madrid, Brussels, Rome, Naples, Geneva..
Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Auckland, Tokyo...

The people whose economy that the USA's economy is the most like.

2. When the Supreme Court decides that the Government belongs to ME and NOT me to IT...
And that the police is to PROTECT and SERVE me..
And arrests Assholes whose behavior is illegal in the first place, like Disorderly Conduct, Harassment, Intimidation etc.

3. When the Government decides that people don't need dangerous breed dogs, or Guns.
OR to be outside with knives or Unpackaged clubs that are not being used appropriately.
And therefore decides to make a safer environment.

4. When the Supreme court decides that there is a giant sized fundamental difference between the Hells Angels and the American Civil Liberties Union and that unlike the ACLU the Hells Angels Organization is subject to arrest based on membership alone because it is a criminal organization, and therefore decides that people in general are more important than a band of thugs.

5. When the Government RE-Decides that the WWE can afford to take a few days a week off the airways and be replaced with Cooking shows, nature documentaries and math song cartoons for the kids..
And World of Warships is for 16 year olds not 8 year olds.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I know something about "combat rifles" unless you have Class 3 License your rifle is not a military rifle or according to the fed you own an illegal weapon.

I'll give mine up when federal law enforcement gives theirs up. Local and state police have SWAT teams. And Feds don't fight wars overseas.

Thus....federal law enforcement has no need for government issued rifles.

1. The Murder rate in American big cities like New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Miami and the like, is equal to or LESS than the murder rate in foreign cities like London, Paris, Madrid, Brussels, Rome, Naples, Geneva..

2. When the Supreme Court decides that the Government belongs to ME and NOT me to IT...
And arrests Assholes whose behavior is illegal in the first place, like Disorderly Conduct, Harassment, Intimidation etc.

3. When the Government decides that people don't need dangerous breed dogs, or Guns.
OR to be outside with knives or Unpackaged clubs that are not being used appropriately.

4. When the Supreme court decides that there is a giant sized fundamental difference between the Hells Angels and the American Civil Liberties Union and that unlike the ACLU the Hells Angels Organization is subject to arrest based on membership alone because it is a criminal organization, and therefore decides that people in general are more important than a band of thugs.

5. When the Government RE-Decides that the WWE can afford to take a few days a week off the airways and be replaced with Cooking shows, nature documentaries and math song cartoons for the kids..

Thank you.

All you NaziCons will give up your toys when the government orders you to. The feds have already ordered no guns at the GOP convention - and you pussies will abide. So much for your 2nd Amendment patriotism.

Thank you.

All you NaziCons will give up your toys when the government orders you to. The feds have already ordered no guns at the GOP convention - and you pussies will abide. So much for your 2nd Amendment patriotism.

Fuck you, we aint doing shit that the government orders us to do until they have our best interests in mind.

the day that the Government can arrest hundreds of millions of people is when we'll obey a government that gives Nazis the same rights as accountants.
Go fuck yourself.

Thank you.

Fuck you, we aint doing shit that the government orders us to do until they have our best interests in mind.
which is never

All you NaziCons will give up your toys when the government orders you to.

They'll have to find them. Expect widespread accidental hard drive destruction at gun shops should such an order be given. They won't care if they can't sell guns anymore anyway.

Thank you.

which is never

If that's what it is, that's what it is.
It is what it is.
I don't give a fuck.

Thank you.

which is never

It is what it is.
I don't give a fuck.

the government never has your best interest in mind

Thank you.

which is never

It is what it is.
I don't give a fuck.

the government never has your best interest in mind

The never part isn't true, and hasn't been true.
Ronald Reagan and George W Bush has undone a lot that the Government has done for the people under presidents like Bill Clinton and the Roosevelts.

Those two presidents basically undone an entire century of progress.

the day that the Government can arrest hundreds of millions of people is when we'll obey a government that gives Nazis the same rights as accountants.
Go fuck yourself.

Well, pussy boy, what about the GOP convention?

If we want to bring our guns, we will.
And I would advise that we do.
In mass.

I'm also not Republican, and I haven't voted for A republican yet since 2004 when I turned 18.

Go fuck yourself.

In mass.

I'm also not Republican, and I haven't voted for A republican yet since 2004 when I turned 18.

In other words - you will "want" to do whatever the governments "tells" you to do. Funny...

Go fuck yourself.

In mass.

In other words - you will "want" to do whatever the governments "tells" you to do. Funny...

Thats not what I said, nor implied.
Thats what you want hear.
Go fuck yourself dickhead.

I'm bringing my gun to the Democratic Convention...since that is my party in the first place.

Forum List

Back