When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

The facts are clear regardless of R-Wers insanity and delusions.

RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.

Why bother? Think it's gonna slow him down?

Probably not......Trump is not too sane anyway and his delusions would not allow reality to sink in....
However, right wingers in congress are fully aware of their reelection chances.

How long will it take for one of the brainwashed cult followers to whine "fake news" or call the OP butthurt?

It already is. His campaign promises are being compromised and much of his actions have been purely public relation stunts to please his base as he throws them under the bus.

I'd never deny that democrats and progressives are rather lazy when it comes to showing up to vote and actively determine the type of governance we should live under........but right wingers are fully delusional when they see themselves as representing the "will of the majority of Americans."'

I always like to point out the map by population versus the outdated electoral college.

upload_2017-2-4_5-49-29.png

It already is. His campaign promises are being compromised and much of his actions have been purely public relation stunts to please his base as he throws them under the bus.

Trump, rather than governing, is still in campaign mode.....trying to please a "base" that hated Obama and, by extension, Hillary Clinton.....

Probably not......Trump is not too sane anyway and his delusions would not allow reality to sink in....
However, right wingers in congress are fully aware of their reelection chances.
Now that's where it can matter.

The most important polls to me are the internals being run by vulnerable Republican congresspeople.

I'd never deny that democrats and progressives are rather lazy when it comes to showing up to vote and actively determine the type of governance we should live under........but right wingers are fully delusional when they see themselves as representing the "will of the majority of Americans."'

I always like to point out the map by population versus the outdated electoral college.

View attachment 110616

Which one elects the president?

Which one elects the president?

Well, obviously the electoral college does....and YES, your last TWO "victories" have been won NOT by the popular vote, but by an outdated system.....

BUT, if you could read without outside help, this thread is about Trump's approval ratings....Care to comment about that?

Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.

The same polls showed him losing states he won. Doesn't that seem odd to you?

Also, considering that the media does nothing but lie about him, how can we respect a public opinion based on vile propaganda from the vile left?

View attachment 110616

So, if Freedom of Speech outdated too?

The lefty thugs in Berkeley seem to think so, as do the campus administrators that let the rioters riot.

The approval rating that really counts occurred on November 9, 2016. Get over it.

We have admitted it. He has high approval ratings every where but with the media traitors and stain population.

Last TWO victories?

Bush lost the popular vote in 2004?

or are you referring to regaining the House in 2010, or the Senate in 2012?

approval ratings?

One says one thing, another says the opposite.

Remember me?

I'm the guy that doesn't do polls.

Last edited:
How many campaign promises did Obama keep?

Dumb question to respond to after Obama's 8 years in office......Probably the biggest promise that Obama could NOT keep is the closing of GITMO.......but then, of course, those "sweethearts" in congress just sat on their fat asses worrying about their reelection and decided to do NOTHING to help the country for more than FIVE long years......

Check out all thos great bills that congress passed from 2011. to 2016.....

The same polls showed him losing states he won. Doesn't that seem odd to you?

No, not really.....Buyers' remorse sets in quite quickly.....At this rate, even polling in Texas may have Trump down.

When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

He'll never beat Hillary if this keeps up. DERP!

How many campaign promises did Obama keep?

Dumb question to respond to after Obama's 8 years in office......Probably the biggest promise that Obama could NOT keep is the closing of GITMO.......but then, of course, those "sweethearts" in congress just sat on their fat asses worrying about their reelection and decided to do NOTHING to help the country for more than FIVE long years......

Check out all thos great bills that congress passed from 2011. to 2016.....
17 promises he didn't keep, 11 he did, and 12 he compromised. I looked up Trump and he has already kept his promises or they are in the works. So your credibility doesn't mean shit. Move along now.

Forum List

Back