When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

Obama who, his nightmare is being signed away daily.

True.......allowing bankers to rip off seniors, and allowing mentally deficient folks to buy guns...and allowing coal mine owners to dump poisons into rivers and streams.....REJOICE.......LOL

How long will it take for liberals to admit that Trump won the election?

It's quite a feat considering the trashing he's subjected to daily.

Well, the question for you morons is simple....
HOW IS TRUMP DOING WITH HIS APPROVAL RATINGS AFTER 2 WEEKS?

Care to address that question?
Well if the media treated Obama the same as Trump, he would be worse off than Trump. Because Obama would've been whining about the way he was being treated. Just like even in the end he whinned about talk radio stopping him from completing his agenda. What a pussy

Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

The facts are clear regardless of R-Wers insanity and delusions.

RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.

Who cares about polls? I don't, Democrats when passing health care didn't.

Time to put on your big boy pants.

Well if the media treated Obama the same as Trump, he would be worse off than Trump. Because Obama would've been whining about the way he was being treated. Just like even in the end he whinned about talk radio stopping him from completing his agenda. What a pussy

Excellent point.......Blame the media....I mean, what could be better?

True.......allowing bankers to rip off seniors, and allowing mentally deficient folks to buy guns...and allowing coal mine owners to dump poisons into rivers and streams.....REJOICE.......LOL
A failed liberal agenda. Tell me like Obama's epa dumped millions of pollutants into a river? You talking about people on social security buying guns? Anything with Dods name on it is a failure, housing crash of 2008 ring a bell?

Anyway those are lies, just like for years you tell seniors that republicans are going to take away their social security and Medicare. Hasn't happened just more lies from the left.

When are conservatives going to get over their "Trump won so STFU"?

Trump is now the President of ALL the people, not just those who voted for him. As such, he is answerable to all the people

22 Million Americans with HC insurance may object to your inane statement.

At the time health care was passed over 60% of Americans didn't want the health care package. I wasn't disputing how people feel about it today. The point is, since you aren't very bright , is that that time the ACA was unpopular, meaning your poll means nothing.

Excellent point.......Blame the media....I mean, what could be better?
Yeah it took them eight years of bashing Bush to bring his poll numbers down. But just like liberalism, the media is losing their influence.

Trump is now the President of ALL the people, not just those who voted for him. As such, he is answerable to all the people
I guess when liberals quit rioting. Even Hollywood wants to go on strike till Trump steps down. Which I support Hollywood to go out of business.

22 Million Americans with HC insurance may object to your inane statement.
I hope Trump destroys the heath care industry and we all die.
Serve us right for electing Trump
Talking out your ass huh?

Which one elects the president?

Well, obviously the electoral college does....and YES, your last TWO "victories" have been won NOT by the popular vote, but by an outdated system.....

BUT, if you could read without outside help, this thread is about Trump's approval ratings....Care to comment about that?

So, you would have the president elected by a few counties in Cal and NY?

Which one elects the president?

Well, obviously the electoral college does....and YES, your last TWO "victories" have been won NOT by the popular vote, but by an outdated system.....

BUT, if you could read without outside help, this thread is about Trump's approval ratings....Care to comment about that?

You waste your time on these liars.

NO......popular vote majority would be nice, don't you think?
Here's a question for ALL you right wing nitwits"

How come you morons, believe in MAJORITY rule in congress, but not in presidential elections?

Forum List

Back