When is Benedict Donald's lawyers going to file an injunction to stop the book...wait...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
Just another bullying bluster from the Liar in Chief. This man is the most dangerous human on the face of the planet. AND you RW nuts, along with the Russians, helped put him in office.

Well, there is very little of the mind he possessed when he took office. HE IS DOOMED.

Trump got punked. After the cease and desist letter, the publisher moved up the release date to today. :lol:

Just another bullying bluster from the Liar in Chief. This man is the most dangerous human on the face of the planet. AND you RW nuts, along with the Russians, helped put him in office.

Well, there is very little of the mind he possessed when he took office. HE IS DOOMED.

What makes him "the most dangerous human on the face of the planet"?

So, having a 71 year old individual with the mental capabilities of a 7 year old walking around followed by someone with the nuclear football is not the most frightening thing you can imagine? REALLY?

Oh, you got a link to where filed an injunction because even CNN has nothing on it.

Numb nuts, I am asking why he HASN'T FILED. He can't because he cannot disprove the items in the book. He is, as many of his staff have asserted, a "CHILD."

His lawyers should be suing the author for slander and libel.

Trump got punked. After the cease and desist letter, the publisher moved up the release date to today. :lol:
I laughed so hard this morning when i heard that!
What a weak thing to do!

Already ordered mine. It should be here in a few days. Can't wait to read about the "child" in the Oval Office.

So, having a 71 year old individual with the mental capabilities of a 7 year old walking around followed by someone with the nuclear football is not the most frightening thing you can imagine? REALLY?
How 'bout that POTUS?

s-l300.jpg

I would have thought you were at least 11 or 12.

How 'bout that POTUS?

s-l300.jpg

The GOP will not run a candidate for President in 2020 who was Impeached in 2019. Sorry Charlie....:badgrin:

I would have thought you were at least 11 or 12.

Believe me....NO ONE CALLS ME A "CHILD." Benedict Donald cannot say that.

Again he sounds just like a blue collar guy to me ..

But you wouldn't know because either your an elite, a powder puff college kid or on fucking welfare.

Mental illness on display with your post:cuckoo:

This man is the most dangerous human on the face of the planet.

Barry spent 8 years financing, supplying, arming, protecting, defending, dragging the US into 2 Un-Constitutional wars to aid and abet terrorists....spent 8 years arming Mexican Drug Cartels, human traffickers, MS-13, violent illegals, terrorist supporters, and terrorist-supporting drug dealing terrorist organizations like Hezbollah.

Barry refused to allow the coalition to strike ISIS black market oil production facilities that financed terrorist operations - like the attack on Paris, the biggest attack on France since WWII, and when the coalition launched retaliatory strikes against ISIS, Obama did not join in the attack - he treasonously warned ISIS that the attacks were coming.

The traitor released the leaders of the 3 enemy forces we were fighting a war against in Afghanistan in an attempt to keep a campaign promise to close Gitmo.

He violated the Constitution by engaging in a 'treaty' with Iran that benefitted Iran's continued nuclear weapons program.

He injected himself / interfered at east 5 times in the governance / election of other nations, to include allies.
- He helped overthrow an allied nation's leader and get a known terrorist organization to take over the govt of our ally, Egypt.
- He helped kill / overthrow the leader in Libya who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa, using the US military in an Un-Constitutional War to place Al Qaeda - perpetrators of 9/11/01 and 9/11/12 - in charge of their own country.
- He used tax dollars to try to help oust the leader of our Ally, Israel.
- He illegally acted to attempt to alter the 2016 US election.
- He attempted to help ISIS overthrow Syria's President Al Assad

He ran his own personal, Un-Constitutional drone assassination program with which he used to strip Americans of their right to due process and killed them abroad.

His aiding and abetting terrorists, Mexican Drug Cartels, and other enemies of our around the world have directly resulted in countless deaths, to include Americans abroad and at home:
- Abandoned Americans to die in Benghazi
- 4 Americans died due to Fast and Furious
- 7 Americans in Ca died by a terrorist Obama let into the country
- Americans were killed / maimed in the Boston Marathon Bombing despite Obama being told in advance who they were and what they were going to do
- Americans have been robbed, maimed, wounded, and murdered by MS13 and violent illegals Obama helped illegally bring into the country and protect

There is no sane comparison between President Trump and the Most criminal / worst President in US History, Barak Obama.

Considering all of this, illegally spying on Americans / the Senate, USSC Justices, collaborating with and hiding Russian crimes, the exposed criminal acts of the Obama DOJ and FBI, Obama should not have JUST been IMPEACHED - he and many of his Cabinet Agency members should have been arrested and be in jail right now.

Snowflakes deny all of this because their preferred criminal candidate did not steal the 2016 election (when she should have been in jail, anyway).

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpics.me.me%2Fre-ati-fo-s-p-anybody-not-willing-to-accept-the-results-7490619.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fme.me%2Ft%2Fhillary-clinton%3Fsince%3D1480822261%252C5052673%252C1.000000&docid=fKHroSan3JNsNM&tbnid=_bOenV18HtUhhM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiY_7jprcHYAhWCeSYKHejjB6YQMwgnKAEwAQ..i&w=500&h=509&bih=841&biw=1303&q=hillary%20meme%3A%20those%20who%20do%20not%20accept%20the%20outcome%20of%20elections%20are%20threats%20to%20our%20democracy&ved=0ahUKEwiY_7jprcHYAhWCeSYKHejjB6YQMwgnKAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8']upload_2018-1-5_12-35-22.jpeg
[/URL]

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-5_12-35-0.jpeg
    upload_2018-1-5_12-35-0.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 19

How 'bout that POTUS?

s-l300.jpg

The GOP will not run a candidate for President in 2020 who was Impeached in 2019. Sorry Charlie....:badgrin:

Don't bet on it!

I laughed so hard this morning when i heard that!
What a weak thing to do!

Already ordered mine. It should be here in a few days. Can't wait to read about the "child" in the Oval Office.
For your sake, I hope that book has a lot of pictures...

(and a free box of crayons)

Forum List

Back