When is Mexico going to pay for the wall?

"We're going to build a great, big, beautiful wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it"

Donald J Trump - 2016

Trump supporters: It's been 2 years now. So when is Mexico going to start paying for that wall??

"Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man. Anything built by man, can be destroyed by him"

General George Patton

It's already been started, :290968001256257790-final:.

Aw shit, did I interrupt a regressive grope?

Great, so the check from Mexico cleared?

Another idiot, see post number 10 for the answer to your lame question.

So dupe, not a single peso from Mexico, color me shocked.
Mexico paid dearly when they refused to pay for the wall. They should have played ball; now they got fucked.

The Mexican Peso Sinks Even Further

And still not a peso from Mexico?

Mexico paid dearly when they refused to pay for the wall. They should have played ball; now they got fucked.

Are you really that uninformed, plus, what's with your reading comprehension? It sucks.

Are you really that uninformed, plus, what's with your reading comprehension? It sucks.

Super dupe no money from Mexico, did you comprendi?

Did you even read the post you quoted? Why are you so confused?

Did you even read the post you quoted? Why are you so confused?

Not at all confused, Mexico is not paying for the wall. Did you figure it out yet?

"We're going to build a great, big, beautiful wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it"

Donald J Trump - 2016

Trump supporters: It's been 2 years now. So when is Mexico going to start paying for that wall??

"Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man. Anything built by man, can be destroyed by him"

General George Patton

Mexico started paying for the wall?

Never ran a business have ya? You don't bill a job till you know what the cost is. Wow another :290968001256257790-final:.

So Mexico hasnt started paying for the wall?
Nah, but I hear they did throw up a few pesos for the energy efficient solar panels that the moron-in-chief wants to put on top of it.

Mexico already paid for the wall, Trump put the squeeze on them during the trade negotiations. Now Trump just needs congress to cough up the money, those dicks will probably spend it on something else.

Donald J Trump - 2016

General George Patton

Why should they pay for a job that isn't finished? Would you?

Mexico already paid for the wall, Trump put the squeeze on them during the trade negotiations. Now Trump just needs congress to cough up the money, those dicks will probably spend it on something else.
Another gullible, bootlicking moron heard from.

Mexico has already paid for the wall, but Trump has to wait for Congress to cough up the money?

:puhleeze:

Why does Congress need to cough up the cash if Mexico has already paid for it?

Donald J Trump - 2016

General George Patton

Never ran a business have ya? You don't bill a job till you know what the cost is. Wow another :290968001256257790-final:.

So Mexico hasnt started paying for the wall?

See post 28. It's funny how you regressives come up with the same stupid responses, you all must be part of the Boruge. LMAO

Another gullible, bootlicking moron heard from.

Your butthurt is noted. Trump also won the overall popular vote in the other 49 states, Hillary won California.

Donald J Trump - 2016

General George Patton

Which way is the lady in the middle spinning? Once you figure this out you will figure out why Drumpf has so much power over your thoughts.

kcaw8OI.gif

Damn, that's funny.

Trump should put a small tax on money sent to Mexico and other countries. That would more than pay for the wall and for the border patrol.

Mexico has already paid for the wall, but Trump has to wait for Congress to cough up the money?

Its not my fault the truth triggers you, congress collects and allocates the tariff money. Canada is also paying for part of the wall.

Its not my fault the truth triggers you, congress collects and allocates the tariff money. Canada is also paying for part of the wall.

No, you're the one twisting yourself in a pretzel trying to prove Mexico has already paid for the wall.

Quick hint.....................they haven't and they won't.

No, you're the one twisting yourself in a pretzel trying to prove Mexico has already paid for the wall.

Trump forced Mexico to pay us money, and he's going to use the money to pay for the wall. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall now didn't he. :auiqs.jpg:

Donald J Trump - 2016

General George Patton

So no money down on a massive construction project like this, really?

So no money down on a massive construction project like this, really?
No need for actual money. We're talking about an imaginary wall here.

Trump forced Mexico to pay us money, and he's going to use the money to pay for the wall. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall now didn't he. :auiqs.jpg:

Actually, Mexico hasn't paid anything yet, and the deal he has made with them still has to clear Congress.

Analysis | Trump says he has a deal with Mexico. Here’s what’s in it.

President Trump on Monday claimed he had achieved a major breakthrough in trade relations between the United States and Mexico, suggesting he’d reached a deal to replace the North American Free Trade Agreement.

But the administration’s own description calls the deal a “preliminary agreement in principle.” That’s not a finished product, and it can’t become one without clearing the high hurdles of approval from Congress and Mexico.

Forum List

Back