When is Mexico going to pay for the wall?

Mexico already paid for the wall, Trump put the squeeze on them during the trade negotiations. Now Trump just needs congress to cough up the money, those dicks will probably spend it on something else.

Mexico has already paid for the wall, but Trump has to wait for Congress to cough up the money?

:puhleeze:

Why does Congress need to cough up the cash if Mexico has already paid for it?

Its not my fault the truth triggers you, congress collects and allocates the tariff money. Canada is also paying for part of the wall.

No, you're the one twisting yourself in a pretzel trying to prove Mexico has already paid for the wall.

Quick hint.....................they haven't and they won't.

You just have sour grapes because I destroyed your talking point. Trump forced Mexico to cough up the money fact!

Mexico already paid for the wall, Trump put the squeeze on them during the trade negotiations. Now Trump just needs congress to cough up the money, those dicks will probably spend it on something else.

Mexico has already paid for the wall, but Trump has to wait for Congress to cough up the money?

Its not my fault the truth triggers you, congress collects and allocates the tariff money. Canada is also paying for part of the wall.

No, you're the one twisting yourself in a pretzel trying to prove Mexico has already paid for the wall.

Trump forced Mexico to pay us money, and he's going to use the money to pay for the wall. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall now didn't he. :auiqs.jpg:

Actually, Mexico hasn't paid anything yet, and the deal he has made with them still has to clear Congress.

Analysis | Trump says he has a deal with Mexico. Here’s what’s in it.

President Trump on Monday claimed he had achieved a major breakthrough in trade relations between the United States and Mexico, suggesting he’d reached a deal to replace the North American Free Trade Agreement.

But the administration’s own description calls the deal a “preliminary agreement in principle.” That’s not a finished product, and it can’t become one without clearing the high hurdles of approval from Congress and Mexico.

Trust me Mexico and Canada paid for the wall. You know I'm right, you are just processing:itsok:

"We're going to build a great, big, beautiful wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it"

Donald J Trump - 2016

Trump supporters: It's been 2 years now. So when is Mexico going to start paying for that wall??

"Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man. Anything built by man, can be destroyed by him"

General George Patton
Who’s the Illegal in your family?

Great, so the check from Mexico cleared?

Another idiot, see post number 10 for the answer to your lame question.

So dupe, not a single peso from Mexico, color me shocked.

Why should they pay for a job that isn't finished? Would you?

So no money down on a massive construction project like this, really?
No need for actual money. We're talking about an imaginary wall here.

Imaginary money? Very Rumpian!

Trump forced Mexico to pay us money, and he's going to use the money to pay for the wall. He told you Mexico would pay for the wall now didn't he. :auiqs.jpg:

Actually, Mexico hasn't paid anything yet, and the deal he has made with them still has to clear Congress.

President Trump on Monday claimed he had achieved a major breakthrough in trade relations between the United States and Mexico, suggesting he’d reached a deal to replace the North American Free Trade Agreement.

But the administration’s own description calls the deal a “preliminary agreement in principle.” That’s not a finished product, and it can’t become one without clearing the high hurdles of approval from Congress and Mexico.

Trust me Mexico and Canada paid for the wall. You know I'm right, you are just processing:itsok:

Again..............even Trump's people call this a "preliminary agreement in principle", which is NOT a finished deal. It still has to go through Congress to get approved.

And, you should read the whole link, because if the deal goes through, YOU and every other person in this country is going to be paying for the tariffs. The companies won't do it, they will simply pass the cost on to you. So, in reality, it will be Americans who are paying for the wall.

Good luck buying a new car if the deal goes through.

Again..............even Trump's people call this a "preliminary agreement in principle", which is NOT a finished deal. It still has to go through Congress to get approved.

And, you should read the whole link, because if the deal goes through, YOU and every other person in this country is going to be paying for the tariffs. The companies won't do it, they will simply pass the cost on to you. So, in reality, it will be Americans who are paying for the wall.

Translation, fuck that Blues guy is right.

Serious question...Who buys cars anymore?

"We're going to build a great, big, beautiful wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it"

Donald J Trump - 2016

Trump supporters: It's been 2 years now. So when is Mexico going to start paying for that wall??

"Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man. Anything built by man, can be destroyed by him"

General George Patton
Collapsing Apocalypto

As part of war reparations when we punish Mexico for this Aztlán reconquista.

Donald J Trump - 2016

General George Patton

It's already been started, :290968001256257790-final:.

Aw shit, did I interrupt a regressive grope?

Mexico started paying for the wall?

Never ran a business have ya? You don't bill a job till you know what the cost is. Wow another :290968001256257790-final:.

So Mexico hasnt started paying for the wall?

See post 28. It's funny how you regressives come up with the same stupid responses, you all must be part of the Boruge. LMAO

Post 28 says Mexico has not paid a dime. So you admit Mexico hasnt paid nor will they ever pay for a wall?

Thats not a serious question you idiot.

My co-workers who live in Uniondale and Roosevelt have shit credit so they buy 10 year old cars.
Everyone else I know leases.
Now...who buys cars?

My co-workers who live in Uniondale and Roosevelt have shit credit so they buy 10 year old cars.
Now...who buys cars?

"..so they buy 10 year old cars."
Looks like you answered your own question you idiot.

Now...who buys cars?

So only poor Blacks and Hispanics with non-existent credit buy very old cars.
So any new tariffs will not have much of an effect on new car buyers because most people lease new cars rather than buy them.

Feelng stupid yet?

Donald J Trump - 2016

General George Patton
Dufus thinks we are at war with Mexico and are going to conquer it.

Now...who buys cars?

So any new tariffs will not have much of an effect on new car buyers because most people lease new cars rather than buy them.

Feelng stupid yet?
Pretty sure more than poor Black and hispanics buy cars. Only idiots would lease a car or someone that owns a business.

I never feel stupid. Just talking to you makes it hard to remain humble about how smart I am.

Now...who buys cars?

Feelng stupid yet?
Pretty sure more than poor Black and hispanics buy cars. Only idiots would lease a car or someone that owns a business.
There are plenty of people making over 100K who must be idiots.
Technology changes so fast, nobody wants to go through the headache of selling a 3 year old dinosaur.

Now...who buys cars?

Feelng stupid yet?
Technology changes so fast, nobody wants to go through the headache of selling a 3 year old dinosaur.
I agree. There are a lot of people that make over 100k that are idiots. Thats not a new thing by the way.

Yeah technology changes which makes it smarter to buy a car thats going to last longer.

You continually prove you are unparalleled in your ability to prove how stupid you are. :laugh:

Now...who buys cars?

Feelng stupid yet?
I agree. There are a lot of people that make over 100k that are idiots. Thats not a new thing by the way.

Yeah technology changes which makes it smarter to buy a car thats going to last longer.

You continually prove you are unparalleled in your ability to prove how stupid you are. :laugh:
You’re an idiot and your logic sucks.
Nobody wants a 4 year old car.

Feelng stupid yet?

You’re an idiot and your logic sucks.
Nobody wants a 4 year old car.
I would take a 4 year old car in a heartbeat. But then I am way way smarter than you. I understand how a new cars value drops right after you drive it off the parking lot. See this is what I meant by having a poor persons mentality. No wonder you stay broke. You're financially illiterate!!!
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back