When it comes to the RW, are they generally too immature to admit how god awful Trump is?

Oh, God...we're back to trying to scare people with the "finger on the nuclear button" nonsense? You guys have got to come up with new material...that didn't work before the election and it's not going to work now.

Well, there are those that are not old enough to remember the Cuban missile crisis, when nuclear war was literally moments from reality; but, hey, all those missiles are in the hands of really sane people now, like Trump, so there is no need to worry! Pretend that you did not know that Trump asked his military advisors why, if we have nuclear weapons, we don't use them!

Ah, I hate to point out the obvious here, Vandal but the guy with his finger on the button back in the Cuban Missile Crisis was JFK...a liberal Democratic icon....just like the only President to ever use nuclear weapons was Truman...another Democratic icon! So why is it you folks on the left keep accusing Republicans of being the guys you have to worry about?

The fact that you consider nuclear war a partisan issue is a symptom of your lack of understanding. It is a problem that exists not because of politics, as much as it is a problem that a mentally unstable man can destroy the earth.

I'm more concerned with about a nuclear device falling into the hands of a terrorist than I am of Donald Trump using one, Vandal. Barack Obama's joke of a deal with Iran made that more possible than before. Do you worry about that?

I don't spend every waking day shaking in my boots that some islamic extremist from Iran is going to send a nuclear bomb to me in a FEDEX box. if that sort of thing keeps you awake at night, I am surprised that you don't spend your time obsessing about North Korea, which already has the bomb, and is about to launch an intercontinental missile. They are the poster children of what I have been talking about. A crazy man with his finger on the button. What started this whole topic was the fact that the Trumpetts seem to be in love with a man who has his finger on the button of nuclear missiles all over Russia that are programed and aimed at every American city, can be launched and detonated within 20 minutes, and they don't seem to care. From my point of view, I would not trust my neighbor who was talking friendship while pointing a rifle at my head. Such neighbor would do well to feel the same way about me. Why Trump feels that American voters should be investigated because he has some evidence free theory that they voted fraudulently, while not investigating Russian hacking, which has been verified by his own head of FBI, is beyond me.

So many words to just say the following

bigstock_crying_baby_12401891.jpg

I think the denial the RW has about Trump is palpable. Sure some RWs will say, "well he's better than Hillary! Derp, derp, derp!"

The truth is, the entire Rightwing secretly knows at this point ANY other politician would be preferable to Trump. They know they royally fucked up supporting this moron just because he was an "outsider".

Deep down they know that whiney little bitch should be far away from any nuclear codes but because they hate it when liberals are right, they play pretend without actually trying to defend his actions.

I think you Democrats came to the conclusion you nominated the wrong candidate.
You're right. Bernie would have crushed Trump.

Bernie couldn't even crush Hillary.. Who lost to Obama..

Meanwhile..

Trump destroyed :

Jeb

Scott

Rick

And Hillary

Kind of an impressive resume

I think the denial the RW has about Trump is palpable. Sure some RWs will say, "well he's better than Hillary! Derp, derp, derp!"

The truth is, the entire Rightwing secretly knows at this point ANY other politician would be preferable to Trump. They know they royally fucked up supporting this moron just because he was an "outsider".

Deep down they know that whiney little bitch should be far away from any nuclear codes but because they hate it when liberals are right, they play pretend without actually trying to defend his actions.

Meanwhile..

Trump destroyed :

Jeb

Scott

Rick

And Hillary

Every single hypothetical match up poll showed that Bernie beat any of the repub candidates. Trump had the lowest and Bernie had the highest approval ratings out of all of the candidates. Eat a dick.

Meanwhile..

Trump destroyed :

Jeb

Scott

Rick

And Hillary

Every single hypothetical match up poll showed that Bernie beat any of the repub candidates. Trump had the lowest and Bernie had the highest approval ratings out of all of the candidates. Eat a dick.

Who is president you moron?

Meanwhile..

Trump destroyed :

Jeb

Scott

Rick

And Hillary

An insecure little girl trapped inside the body of an orangutan.

Meanwhile..

Trump destroyed :

Jeb

Scott

Rick

And Hillary

For 8 years

Meanwhile..

Trump destroyed :

Jeb

Scott

Rick

And Hillary

For 8 years
4. Actually I'm willing to bet he will impeached in a year or two.

Meanwhile..

Trump destroyed :

Jeb

Scott

Rick

And Hillary

For 8 years

By whom?

The liberals lost the Senate in 2018

They have way to many seats up

Anyways why do you want to impeach a liberal president?

Meanwhile..

Trump destroyed :

Jeb

Scott

Rick

And Hillary

Are those the same polls that showed Hilary easily beating Trump?

For 8 years

By whom?

Repubs will once they are sure they can't control him. They would much prefer Pence.

Meanwhile..

Trump destroyed :

Jeb

Scott

Rick

And Hillary

Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million votes. The only polls that were wrong were 3 state polls that gave Trump the presidency.

For 8 years

By whom?

Repubs will once they are sure they can't control him. They would much prefer Pence.

Republicans shut down the government like a 7 times under Reagan... Kid

Why Trump feels that American voters should be investigated because he has some evidence free theory that they voted fraudulently, while not investigating Russian hacking, which has been verified by his own head of FBI, is beyond me.

Why DumBama didn't increase our security and didn't care about Russia anything until Hil-Liar lost is beyond me.

Meanwhile..

Trump destroyed :

Jeb

Scott

Rick

And Hillary

Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million votes. The only polls that were wrong were 3 state polls that gave Trump the presidency.

Popular vote is for children Like you who wants to be a tramp at her highschool prom

330066cc6f9ab25e7ed11ded05fdd3e2.jpg

Meanwhile..

Trump destroyed :

Jeb

Scott

Rick

And Hillary

Popular vote is for children Like you who wants to be a tramp at her highschool prom

Lol you are only pretending it doesn't matter because Hillary won it. Had Trump won it, you wouldn't shut the fuck up about it and you know it.

Meanwhile..

Trump destroyed :

Jeb

Scott

Rick

And Hillary

You leftists have heads of stone, so one more time: Hillary didn't win anything. She didn't win the popular vote because there was never a popular vote election. There was no race for a popular vote.

Meanwhile..

Trump destroyed :

Jeb

Scott

Rick

And Hillary

Lol you are only pretending it doesn't matter because Hillary won it. Had Trump won it, you wouldn't shut the fuck up about it and you know it.
Earth to Billy

Trump won it all

Meanwhile..

Trump destroyed :

Jeb

Scott

Rick

And Hillary

You leftists have heads of stone, so one more time: Hillary didn't win anything. She didn't win the popular vote because there was never a popular vote election. There was no race for a popular vote.
Again you're only pretending the popular vote isn't telling because Hillary won it.

Earth to Billy

Trump won it all
He lost the popular vote.

Forum List

Back