When it comes to the RW, are they generally too immature to admit how god awful Trump is?

Wow, someone just won the Presidency by spending half of what their opponent did...all the while fighting an uphill battle against a main stream media that hated his guts and actively worked for his opponent...yet you don't think he understood the "art of campaigning"? That might be the stupidest statement I've seen on here in quite some time, Billy! Congrats!!!
Yeah, Trump, but Russia spent at least 50x more for propaganda on the internet, and are apparently still spending lots based on the support they are getting on this forum.

Not for nothing, XYZ but it was Hillary Clinton's camp that was paying people to troll the internet...not the Russians or Donald Trump!

Wow, someone just won the Presidency by spending half of what their opponent did...all the while fighting an uphill battle against a main stream media that hated his guts and actively worked for his opponent...yet you don't think he understood the "art of campaigning"? That might be the stupidest statement I've seen on here in quite some time, Billy! Congrats!!!
Yeah, Trump, but Russia spent at least 50x more for propaganda on the internet, and are apparently still spending lots based on the support they are getting on this forum.

Not for nothing, XYZ but it was Hillary Clinton's camp that was paying people to troll the internet...not the Russians or Donald Trump!

The Russians are good guys! Ignore that man behind the curtain with his finger on the nuclear button!

The Russians are good guys! Ignore that man behind the curtain with his finger on the nuclear button!

Oh, God...we're back to trying to scare people with the "finger on the nuclear button" nonsense? You guys have got to come up with new material...that didn't work before the election and it's not going to work now.

Oh, God...we're back to trying to scare people with the "finger on the nuclear button" nonsense? You guys have got to come up with new material...that didn't work before the election and it's not going to work now.

Well, there are those that are not old enough to remember the Cuban missile crisis, when nuclear war was literally moments from reality; but, hey, all those missiles are in the hands of really sane people now, like Trump, so there is no need to worry! Pretend that you did not know that Trump asked his military advisors why, if we have nuclear weapons, we don't use them!

Yeah....it's three O'Clock in the morning and Hillary is watching Bill bang someone else.

Then comes the call.....

Having been born right before the first nuclear bomb was dropped, I had no idea just how lightly this generation takes thermonuclear war, which would totally destroy humanity.

That is both alarming, and sad.

Well, there are those that are not old enough to remember the Cuban missile crisis, when nuclear war was literally moments from reality; but, hey, all those missiles are in the hands of really sane people now, like Trump, so there is no need to worry! Pretend that you did not know that Trump asked his military advisors why, if we have nuclear weapons, we don't use them!

Ah, I hate to point out the obvious here, Vandal but the guy with his finger on the button back in the Cuban Missile Crisis was JFK...a liberal Democratic icon....just like the only President to ever use nuclear weapons was Truman...another Democratic icon! So why is it you folks on the left keep accusing Republicans of being the guys you have to worry about?

Having been born right before the first nuclear bomb was dropped, I had no idea just how lightly this generation takes thermonuclear war, which would totally destroy humanity.

Apparently you know little of what nuclear war would be or do.

Tell ya what. Go ahead and ask the Japanese about it. Of course, they only know about the atomic bomb. You will need to talk to someone else about the hydrogen bomb.

Atomic Bomb vs. Hydrogen Bomb - Compare Side by Side | reComparison

Sadly enough, only my children will have to live with the results of your recklessness. Being an old man. I will be gone before you can destroy mankind.

Tell ya what. Go ahead and ask the Japanese about it. Of course, they only know about the atomic bomb. You will need to talk to someone else about the hydrogen bomb.

Atomic Bomb vs. Hydrogen Bomb - Compare Side by Side | reComparison

Sadly enough, only my children will have to live with the results of your recklessness. Being an old man. I will be gone before you can destroy mankind.
We have ended your destruction of America...I can't blame you for being angry realizing you wasted your life killing America....

Ah, I hate to point out the obvious here, Vandal but the guy with his finger on the button back in the Cuban Missile Crisis was JFK...a liberal Democratic icon....just like the only President to ever use nuclear weapons was Truman...another Democratic icon! So why is it you folks on the left keep accusing Republicans of being the guys you have to worry about?

The fact that you consider nuclear war a partisan issue is a symptom of your lack of understanding. It is a problem that exists not because of politics, as much as it is a problem that a mentally unstable man can destroy the earth.

The fact that you consider nuclear war a partisan issue is a symptom of your lack of understanding. It is a problem that exists not because of politics, as much as it is a problem that a mentally unstable man can destroy the earth.

I'm more concerned with about a nuclear device falling into the hands of a terrorist than I am of Donald Trump using one, Vandal. Barack Obama's joke of a deal with Iran made that more possible than before. Do you worry about that?

I'm more concerned with about a nuclear device falling into the hands of a terrorist than I am of Donald Trump using one, Vandal. Barack Obama's joke of a deal with Iran made that more possible than before. Do you worry about that?

I don't spend every waking day shaking in my boots that some islamic extremist from Iran is going to send a nuclear bomb to me in a FEDEX box. if that sort of thing keeps you awake at night, I am surprised that you don't spend your time obsessing about North Korea, which already has the bomb, and is about to launch an intercontinental missile. They are the poster children of what I have been talking about. A crazy man with his finger on the button. What started this whole topic was the fact that the Trumpetts seem to be in love with a man who has his finger on the button of nuclear missiles all over Russia that are programed and aimed at every American city, can be launched and detonated within 20 minutes, and they don't seem to care. From my point of view, I would not trust my neighbor who was talking friendship while pointing a rifle at my head. Such neighbor would do well to feel the same way about me. Why Trump feels that American voters should be investigated because he has some evidence free theory that they voted fraudulently, while not investigating Russian hacking, which has been verified by his own head of FBI, is beyond me.

The republicans did a better job, they cast enough doubt about Clinton, to keep many from using there vote, many angry Bernie people did not vote. Clinton dismissed what was going on in the the Midwest. Republicans voted, those sober republicans who voted for more stable choices early on voted with there party in the general election. Trump is the president. its our job to be honest and applaud his good moves and question his poor ones. not an easy task.

The republicans did a better job, they cast enough doubt about Clinton, to keep many from using there vote, many angry Bernie people did not vote. Clinton dismissed what was going on in the the Midwest. Republicans voted, those sober republicans who voted for more stable choices early on voted with there party in the general election. Trump is the president. its our job to be honest and applaud his good moves and question his poor ones. not an easy task.

...especially since he has made no good moves.

...especially since he has made no good moves.
what about the deal with the lobbyist, five years sounds good,?

He also had mistresses and an opiate addiction according to many.

I think the denial the RW has about Trump is palpable. Sure some RWs will say, "well he's better than Hillary! Derp, derp, derp!"

The truth is, the entire Rightwing secretly knows at this point ANY other politician would be preferable to Trump. They know they royally fucked up supporting this moron just because he was an "outsider".

Deep down they know that whiney little bitch should be far away from any nuclear codes but because they hate it when liberals are right, they play pretend without actually trying to defend his actions.

If he's that awful, how did he beat your bitch?

Deep down you haven't come to grips that your bitch lost in November. When you do, you'll see the light.

I think the denial the RW has about Trump is palpable. Sure some RWs will say, "well he's better than Hillary! Derp, derp, derp!"

The truth is, the entire Rightwing secretly knows at this point ANY other politician would be preferable to Trump. They know they royally fucked up supporting this moron just because he was an "outsider".

Deep down they know that whiney little bitch should be far away from any nuclear codes but because they hate it when liberals are right, they play pretend without actually trying to defend his actions.

I think you Democrats came to the conclusion you nominated the wrong candidate.

I think you Democrats came to the conclusion you nominated the wrong candidate.
You're right. Bernie would have crushed Trump.

Forum List

Back