🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When it happens to you or your family will you finally W T F U???

When you , or your wife, or daughter are raped by an illegal alien, will you W T F U???

• Nope, as a liberal i dont give a shit about women, why else do i like Bill Clinton?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, as a liberal US men rape women too, so it is all right for illegals to do it also.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I am tired of this bullshit given by the left that illegals only want to be here for work.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • As a Conservative, i already knew it was a bad idea with illegals, and will gladly help remove them.

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Joe I have to pay my fair share of taxes also, but when it is wrong to use tax loopholes that the government created? Tell me Joe, if tax loopholes are bad, why doesn't the government get rid of them Joe? I am sure you get tax loopholes on your hypocritical 2 houses, along with family and any other tax loophole you have. So while you pay $3,000 on your property taxes, I am sure when Mitt Romney(the Mormon you bitched about, you Bigot) he paid $4,000.000 in federal tax and you say that isn't fair? Come on Joe, you are such a hypocrite.

That's an easy one. A $70,000 tax loophole for a dancing horse is just plain wrong. so are a lot of loopholes used by the rich.

Most of the deductions used by working class Americans are just fine. Frankly, though, I'd rather go to a simpler system where the Rich are paying 50% and the working class is paying 10% and leave it at that.
So when liberals move the poverty line up year after year so more people are put in poverty, and don't have to pay taxes, that isn't a tax loophole?

So when liberals move the poverty line up year after year so more people are put in poverty, and don't have to pay taxes, that isn't a tax loophole?

No, that's the reality of inflation.

those poor people are paying a shitload of sales taxes just going about their daily business. Frankly, I'd love to get rid of all these other taxes, and just have an income tax, so people can see, "This is what government costs you!" Instead of four deductions on your paycheck, just have one. The rich pay 50%, the middle class pays 10%,a nd if you are below the poverty line, you pay nothing.

Hypocrite who voted for the slimy crooked vagina candidate who owns 2 houses and not wanting to share them, is white and privileged because he has his own business(that he claims), and wants everyone else to share but not him. Just cant get more hypocritical than Joe...

Guy, I just wrote out a $4000 check to the IRS yesterday to cover my side business. I could have lied my ass off about how much money I made because it is a mostly cash business. But, no, I account for everything and pay my fair share.

Now, if the working folks pay their fair share... the rich can pay theirs.
Why do you still have 2 houses Joe when there are people who need a house? Come on Joe, you voted for the crooked vagina candidate who wants to steal our money and give it to others less deserving. Fucking hypocrite also has double the CO 2 output, doubling up his global warming footprint...

Lots of wealthy far out liberal sob sisters could use their wealth to make life better for the poor, but only want government to do it through taxation. One or two come to mind.. the clintons, feinsteins, michael moores, obamas. Well, the obamas may not be that wealthy yet, but they have a big house or two or three. They could bring a couple of poverty stricken into their households.

those poor people are paying a shitload of sales taxes just going about their daily business. Frankly, I'd love to get rid of all these other taxes, and just have an income tax, so people can see, "This is what government costs you!" Instead of four deductions on your paycheck, just have one. The rich pay 50%, the middle class pays 10%,a nd if you are below the poverty line, you pay nothing.
And who the fuck keep making inflation go up? The fucking Democrats when the artificially raise the minimum wages, then the unions demand their wages go up, prices go up, and the shit circle just keeps going around and around. Joe you are 1 of the most stupid liberals in the universe.

Lots of wealthy far out liberal sob sisters could use their wealth to make life better for the poor, but only want government to do it through taxation. One or two come to mind.. the clintons, feinsteins, michael moores, obamas. Well, the obamas may not be that wealthy yet, but they have a big house or two or three. They could bring a couple of poverty stricken into their households.

Individual acts of charity don't fix the problem.

I know you wingnuts are incapble of compassion, but at least be capable of self preservation.

Do you know what happens when the poor have no hope?

Clue-

France -1787
Russia - 1917
Cuba - 1959
Iran 1978

The best reason for fair wealth distribution is because at a certain point, people just chuck the status quo.

And who the fuck keep making inflation go up? The fucking Democrats when the artificially raise the minimum wages, then the unions demand their wages go up, prices go up, and the shit circle just keeps going around and around. Joe you are 1 of the most stupid liberals in the universe.

Guy, we haven't raised the minimum wage in 8 years. Inflation still happens.

How is that, Double Wide?

ILLEGAL ALIEN DEPORTED 15 TIMES HITS 6-YEAR-OLD RETURNING FROM DISNEYLAND
May 11, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
13842878_g.jpg

This is why deportation alone doesn't work unless you secure the border. And it's what sanctuary city and sanctuary state politicians are guilty of enabling. This is one of a thousand stories. Illegal aliens without a license are a dime a dozen.

But sanctuary cities try to protect monsters like this from ICE detainers. And the judges who are trying to protect sanctuary cities perpetuate crimes against children like these.

Illegal Alien Deported 15 Times Hits 6-Year-Old Returning from Disneyland

Guy, we haven't raised the minimum wage in 8 years. Inflation still happens.

How is that, Double Wide?
Who has been the president for those past 8 years? Minimum wage went from $7.50 to $10.10, so you lie again. As for inflation, we saw it every year, but Janet would LIE about it because if she/he/it would raise interest rates to stop it, Obama's economy would tank once again. Just get tired of Joe, the 2 house owing liberal(who wont share one) making bold face lies. Janet would take the lowering of gas prices and add that into the inflation index but "food and fuel" isn't supposed to be added to the index. Government is the enemy of the people. Liberalism is a Cancer of the world.

Obama to Raise Minimum Wage for Contractors to $10.10

Hold on Andaronjim- Joe is plenty stupid, for sure. But don't be so reckless as to declare him the most stupid Lib. Have you read Mathew, Rightwinger, Antonio, Lakhota, and NYCARBINER? Everyone of these guys are low 2 digit IQ. Hard to say which is truly the dumbest, but I assure you that Rightwinger has posted the most factually wrong.

ILLEGAL ALIEN DEPORTED 15 TIMES HITS 6-YEAR-OLD RETURNING FROM DISNEYLAND
May 11, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
13842878_g.jpg

This is why deportation alone doesn't work unless you secure the border. And it's what sanctuary city and sanctuary state politicians are guilty of enabling. This is one of a thousand stories. Illegal aliens without a license are a dime a dozen.

But sanctuary cities try to protect monsters like this from ICE detainers. And the judges who are trying to protect sanctuary cities perpetuate crimes against children like these.

Illegal Alien Deported 15 Times Hits 6-Year-Old Returning from Disneyland

Saw that on the news this morning. It's absolutely sickening, and the shit-stain libs who want to protect these illegal scumbag alien pieces of human shit are complicit in these acts...

Who has been the president for those past 8 years? Minimum wage went from $7.50 to $10.10, so you lie again.

Dude, the minimum wage is still 7.25 an hour.

Minimum Wage - Wage and Hour Division (WHD) - U.S. Department of Labor

It hasn't moved since 2009.

As for inflation, we saw it every year, but Janet would LIE about it because if she/he/it would raise interest rates to stop it, Obama's economy would tank once again.

So besides your obvious misogyny, what you keep leaving out of that discussion is how your Boy Bush let his buddies bring us the worst recession in 80 years. Inflation wasn't the biggest problem. Fixing unemployment was.

Janet would take the lowering of gas prices and add that into the inflation index but "food and fuel" isn't supposed to be added to the index. Government is the enemy of the people. Liberalism is a Cancer of the world.

Again, we calculate inflation the same way we've done it for 40 years. So, um, no, government isn't the problem.

The greed of the 1% is. But you keep living in your double wide and blaming the 'gummit'.

Who has been the president for those past 8 years? Minimum wage went from $7.50 to $10.10, so you lie again.

Minimum Wage - Wage and Hour Division (WHD) - U.S. Department of Labor

It hasn't moved since 2009.

As for inflation, we saw it every year, but Janet would LIE about it because if she/he/it would raise interest rates to stop it, Obama's economy would tank once again.

So besides your obvious misogyny, what you keep leaving out of that discussion is how your Boy Bush let his buddies bring us the worst recession in 80 years. Inflation wasn't the biggest problem. Fixing unemployment was.

Janet would take the lowering of gas prices and add that into the inflation index but "food and fuel" isn't supposed to be added to the index. Government is the enemy of the people. Liberalism is a Cancer of the world.

Again, we calculate inflation the same way we've done it for 40 years. So, um, no, government isn't the problem.

The greed of the 1% is. But you keep living in your double wide and blaming the 'gummit'.
Here's Every City in America Getting a $15 Minimum Wage
When dozens of New York fast food workers walked off the job in 2013 demanding minimum pay of $15 per hour, their campaign seemed like a longshot. But two years, several nationwide strikes and new rules laws later, a $15 minimum wage is becoming a reality for millions of workers across the United States.
Since you live in Southside Chicago, you and your liberal ilk may only make 7.50 an hour, but many other seem to be doing quite well. Or are you saying the Time Magazine is FAKE NEWS? Hmmm?
discussion is how your Boy Bush let his buddies bring us the worst recession in 80 years.
Once again, when Barney Frank, Maxine Waters and Chris Dodd, stopped the 2004 Fannie/Freddie hearings on the eventually collapse of the housing market, of course you worthless fucktards blame Bush and not your own, typical of a pansie ass liberal, petulant little girl.
Again, we calculate inflation the same way we've done it for 40 years.
Why the official inflation rate seems low
The all-items inflation rate represents everything people spend money on: haircuts, plane tickets, medical care, clothes — you name it. But, that number is puffed up by the pesky necessities — food and energy. So those two categories are discarded when calculating the core inflation rate.
Yet the reason why Inflation has been said to be "Near Zero" by Janet Yellow was so Obama would look good. Intelligent people saw what has happening which is why the crooked, vagina ex candidate didn't continue O's suck ass economic policies.
Joe the Hypocrite has 2 houses, which he will keep and not share, his CO2 frootprint is typical of any liberal. Do as a liberal says, not as a liberal does.

Since you live in Southside Chicago, you and your liberal ilk may only make 7.50 an hour, but many other seem to be doing quite well. Or are you saying the Time Magazine is FAKE NEWS? Hmmm?

Okay, guy, you made a statement that wasn't true. You said the Minimum Wage went up. It hasn't moved up since 2009.

Once again, when Barney Frank, Maxine Waters and Chris Dodd, stopped the 2004 Fannie/Freddie hearings on the eventually collapse of the housing market, of course you worthless fucktards blame Bush and not your own, typical of a pansie ass liberal, petulant little girl.

yes, we blame Bush because he had been president for 8 years and it was his appointees who were supposed to be watching the banksters to make sure they didn't do exactly what they did.

Yet the reason why Inflation has been said to be "Near Zero" by Janet Yellow was so Obama would look good. Intelligent people saw what has happening which is why the crooked, vagina ex candidate didn't continue O's suck ass economic policies.

Let's see now. Obama brought unemployment down from a high of 10% to 4%. Inflation is low, the Stock Market is at 20K....

Not to worry, your Biffenfuhrer will fuck that up quick enough.

Okay, guy, you made a statement that wasn't true. You said the Minimum Wage went up. It hasn't moved up since 2009.

yes, we blame Bush because he had been president for 8 years and it was his appointees who were supposed to be watching the banksters to make sure they didn't do exactly what they did.

Let's see now. Obama brought unemployment down from a high of 10% to 4%. Inflation is low, the Stock Market is at 20K....

Not to worry, your Biffenfuhrer will fuck that up quick enough.
I just showed that minimum wage has gone up, Time magazine and the city I am close to, all have increased minimum wage, yet you are being a liar once again.
yes, we blame Bush because he had been president for 8 years and it was his appointees who were supposed to be watching the banksters
The appointees did, and when Dudd, Wasters, and Frankfurter called the RACISTS for denying the red lining of loans people couldn't afford, those appointees backed off do to the liberal pressure. Better stop Joe blow, you are making sure everyone thinks you ARE very stupid.
Obama brought unemployment down from a high of 10% to 4%.
The Big Lie: 5.6% Unemployment
While you are as unemployed as one can possibly be, and tragically may never find work again, you are not counted in the figure we see relentlessly in the news -- currently 5.6%. Right now, as many as 30 million Americans are either out of work or severely underemployed. Trust me, the vast majority of them aren't throwing parties to toast "falling" unemployment.
U-3 was 4.9% the U-6 was over 13% yes liberal propaganda was in full force. Easy money QE forever allowed Apple and other liberal companies to borrow billions at 0% interest, invest it at 5% return and make Obscene profits. Funny how the left hates Wall Street unless they want to cover the ass of their liberal president trying to make HIM look good. Just too funny in the hypocrisy of the left. Right Joe? Are you really Chris Mathews?

The appointees did, and when Dudd, Wasters, and Frankfurter called the RACISTS for denying the red lining of loans people couldn't afford, those appointees backed off do to the liberal pressure. Better stop Joe blow, you are making sure everyone thinks you ARE very stupid.

Guy, even the banking industry isn't claiming the CRA caused the crash.

The crash was caused by middle class people buying McMansions trying to flip them in a few years, and the banks misrepresenting their value to selll the mortgages to investors.

U-3 was 4.9% the U-6 was over 13% yes liberal propaganda was in full force. Easy money QE forever allowed Apple and other liberal companies to borrow billions at 0% interest, invest it at 5% return and make Obscene profits. Funny how the left hates Wall Street unless they want to cover the ass of their liberal president trying to make HIM look good. Just too funny in the hypocrisy of the left. Right Joe? Are you really Chris Mathews?

Guy, point is, Obama left the economy in better shape than Bush left it in, and better shape than it will be in after Biff gets done fucking it up.

Guy, even the banking industry isn't claiming the CRA caused the crash.

The crash was caused by middle class people buying McMansions trying to flip them in a few years, and the banks misrepresenting their value to selll the mortgages to investors.

Guy, point is, Obama left the economy in better shape than Bush left it in, and better shape than it will be in after Biff gets done fucking it up.
And who the fuck was backing up those bogus loans? Fannie and Freddie. What the fuck is your problem HE who owns 2 houses? Why the fuck are you so in the tank for people who want to fucking screw you? You liberals are the most stupid people in the world.

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

And who the fuck was backing up those bogus loans? Fannie and Freddie. What the fuck is your problem HE who owns 2 houses? Why the fuck are you so in the tank for people who want to fucking screw you? You liberals are the most stupid people in the world.

Again, Freddie and Fannie weren't the problem, the banks were.

The only people I see screwing me are the One Percenters who come up with new ways to do so.

Again, Freddie and Fannie weren't the problem, the banks were.

The only people I see screwing me are the One Percenters who come up with new ways to do so.
Who was buying up the bank's mortgages Joe? I know it is hard for you libs to be honest, but just this time, answer truthfully.

Ex-Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac execs charged with fraud
Two former CEOs at mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac on Friday became the highest-profile individuals to be charged in connection with the 2008 financial crisis.
If Fannie and Freddie did nothing wrong Joe, why did these guys go to Jail? Hmmm?

So you agree that Warren Buffet(the guy who pays a less tax rate than his secretary) is fucking you over? Is Bill Gates(a liberal) also fucking you over?

Who was buying up the bank's mortgages Joe? I know it is hard for you libs to be honest, but just this time, answer truthfully.

It doesn't matter. I want to keep explaining this to you... the problem was the banks selling those bad mortgages as investments, not Fannie and Freddie backing some of them.

If Fannie and Freddie did nothing wrong Joe, why did these guys go to Jail? Hmmm?

They didn't go to jail. they were charged in a civil suit. Do you actually read the shit you link to?

Many legal experts say they don't expect the six executives to face criminal charges.

"If the U.S. attorney's office was going to be bringing charges, they would have brought it simultaneously with the civil case," said Christopher Morvillo, a former federal prosecutor now in private practice in Manhattan.

Forum List

Back