When it is really a heartbeat.

False conflation yet again. You have many of those I see.

You're beginning to sound very much like a certain light-loafered luser on this forum who, every time he's losing an argument (which is nearly always) start's vainly accusing his opponent of various logical fallacies that the opponent never actually committed. “Gish gallop” is one of his favorites.

You're beginning to sound very much like a certain light-loafered luser on this forum who, every time he's losing an argument (which is nearly always) start's vainly accusing his opponent of various logical fallacies that the opponent never actually committed. “Gish gallop” is one of his favorites.
How am I losing? Who is the judge who decided that? You? I am abstaining and you’re throwing a temper tantrum. It’s pathetic.

So you're part the insurrection! You're fighting DEMOCRACY.

As a SEDITIONIST, how does it feel to be unpatriotic and ant-American and the enemy of our democracy?
Really? You think that sounds like a sane response?

Of course, if something human stands in the way of your ghoulish ideals, you must strip humanity from it. Because if it isn't human, it isn't legitimately worth caring for, is it?
You can easily prove me wrong, and I will publicly praise your superiority to me in all things just by showing evidence that muscles, or chambers, or valves, or the rest of the structures that are required to make a human heart even exist at six weeks.

You can easily prove me wrong, and I will publicly praise your superiority to me in all things just by showing evidence that muscles, or chambers, or valves, or the rest of the structures that are required to make a human heart even exist at six weeks.

Clearly, you have no clue what you're talking about.

"A fetal heartbeat may first be detected by a vaginal ultrasound as early as 5 1/2 to 6 weeks after gestation. That’s when a fetal pole, the first visible sign of a developing embryo, can sometimes be seen.

But between 6 1/2 to 7 weeks after gestation, a heartbeat can be better assessed. That’s when your doctor may schedule your first abdominal or vaginal ultrasound to check for signs of a healthy, developing pregnancy."

So spare me the useless bravado and think before you speak.

Also, muscular structure need not be present in a fetal heart due to the contractile properties of the myocardial cells that make up the embryo's forming heart. Even so, studied individuals in the field will acknowledge it as a "muscle" given that such cells compose the fully developed human heart after birth and throughout life.

More.

"[The] heart is a vital organ of a human [being]. Cardiovascular development in a human embryo occurs between 3 and 6 weeks after ovulation. Cardiac function is the first sign of independent cardiac activity that can be explored with non-invasive techniques such as Doppler ultrasound (5)."

Clearly, you have no clue what you're talking about.

"A fetal heartbeat may first be detected by a vaginal ultrasound as early as 5 1/2 to 6 weeks after gestation. That’s when a fetal pole, the first visible sign of a developing embryo, can sometimes be seen.

But between 6 1/2 to 7 weeks after gestation, a heartbeat can be better assessed. That’s when your doctor may schedule your first abdominal or vaginal ultrasound to check for signs of a healthy, developing pregnancy."

So spare me the useless bravado and think before you speak.
So no proof that a heart exists? A few fluctuating cells that will eventually become part of a heart is not a heart.

More.

"[The] heart is a vital organ of a human [being]. Cardiovascular development in a human embryo occurs between 3 and 6 weeks after ovulation. Cardiac function is the first sign of independent cardiac activity that can be explored with non-invasive techniques such as Doppler ultrasound (5)."

Didn't read the link, did you? The heart structures, muscle, chambers, valves, etc develop over a 4 day period starting on day 124.

You're losing the argument with your conscience.
I note that you disagree with the claim that the structures of the heart develop starting on day 124. You have proof that muscles or chambers, or valves exist before day 124? A few fluctuating cells is not a heart.

I note that you disagree with the claim that the structures of the heart develop starting on day 124. You have proof that muscles or chambers, or valves exist before day 124? A few fluctuating cells is not a heart.
You're not convincing yourself.

You were provided links and statements BY DOCTORS that the heart exists at 6 weeks, to bad for you you ignorant twit.

Anti-abortion proponents claim that there is a beating heart present at six weeks. The fact is that at six weeks there is only a rudimentary tube that can eventually become a heart, and a few quivering cells that will eventually become the pacemaker which supplies electrical pulses controlling the heart beat. There is no heart structure present to actually behave as a heart behaves. No valves, no chambers, no muscle to pump anything. The preliminary structures that will eventually become parts of the heart are not a heart, and claiming they are is vast exaggeration at best. Recent research has shown when major structures of the heart develop, and it is amazingly over a four day period 124 days into the pregnancy. Before this four day period, the beginnings of the heart are not viable, and can not survive outside the womb.

Researchers and neonatologists studying fetal cardiac development have typically run into critical limitations, as many of the known structures of the human heart can only be identified in the latter stages of gestation. Now, a group of investigators at the University of Leeds has just published data, using cutting-edge imaging technology, that shows that major structures of a baby's heart form in just four days. Findings from the new study—published today in Scientific Reports in an article entitled “Ventricular Myocardium Development and the Role of Connexins in the Human Fetal Heart”—help identify the precise time when the four chambers of the heart develop, opening up the possibility that doctors could eventually be able to monitor babies during this critical phase of their development.

Remarkably, the research team found that the most dramatic changes occurred over a four-day period 124 days into the pregnancy. Within this brief period, the muscle tissue of the heart rapidly organizes. Cardiac fibers were laid down to form the helix shape of the heart, within which the four chambers of the heart form. Without this essential architecture in place, the fetal heart cannot survive outside the womb.

This whole debate centres around religion and nothing else. Godbotherers are hypocrites when they say they are pro life. They are in fact pro birth.
So long as gods wishes, as per their divine instructions they received person ally from God, and the child is born, their job is done.
After the child is born into a life of poverty and the mother is on ss, they spend their time persecuting her because she's not a good parent. Never enters their head it could have all been avoided but for their silly religion. There in lies the hypocrisy of the sanctamonious pompous hypocritical arseholes.

You were provided links and statements BY DOCTORS that the heart exists at 6 weeks, to bad for you you ignorant twit.
No. Those showed only a few fluctuating cells that would eventually become part of a heart. If you want to say that is the first indication that there will eventually be a heart, I won't disagree, but to call those few cells a heart is misidentification.

Forum List

Back