When Jesus said...

Greater things than I have done shall ye do.

What do you tbink He meant

Jesus came and did what no other man but the Messiah could do yet he received no recognition and nothing really changed.

He was probably referring to the global transformation that would occur whenever the time came when a people arose that could handle what was too much knowledge for the disciples to bear 2000 years ago.

" There is much more that I could tell you but the burden would be too great." John 16:12

Last edited:

Jesus came and did what no other man but the Messiah could do yet he received no recognition and nothing really changed.

He was probably referring to the global transformation that would occur whenever the time came when a people arose that could handle what was too much knowledge for the disciples to bear 2000 years ago.

" There is much more that I could tell you but the burden would be too great." John 16:12[/QUOTE

"john" liked to present IN RIDDLES Lots of people are still playing with the WHORE OF BABYLON riddle

" There is much more that I could tell you but the burden would be too great." John 16:12[/QUOTE

"john" liked to present IN RIDDLES Lots of people are still playing with the WHORE OF BABYLON riddle
a mystery is only a mystery until the truth is discovered..

Greater things than I have done shall ye do. What do you think He meant?
He gathered a relatively small group around himself, while those who came after were to convert the world.

a dangerous plan.-------for the sake of efficacy, he could have learned a few things from muhummad
and Genghis Khan (and, for that matter, from Constantine. -- I would not attribute the actions and
ideas of Constantine to Jesus)

have you worked out that "WHORE OF BABYLON" thing?

That there are more of us than there is one of him.
so when we do things in teams in the spirit of Christ that he would do for others
the power of charity and compassion is multiplied in abundance.
like the fishes and loaves, the multitudes are cared for as his sheep.

We all receive and share in the love of Truth Justice and Peace
which is the real life meaning in practice of God Jesus and Comforter.

Christ Jesus is the spirit of Restorative Justice, Equal Justice under Law,
Peace andJustice, Justice with Mercy.

There is only one universal Message but it takes all ofus as messengers
to establish lasting peace and justice on earth which is the Kingdom of God.

riding the beast that sits upon seven hills, drinking a cup full of of abominations, and drunk on the blood of Gods people?

Seems obvious enough.

riding the beast that sits upon seven hills, drinking a cup full of of abominations, and drunk on the blood of Gods people?

Seems obvious enough.

It is not obvious to me-------the nice ladies who visited my mother's living room when
I was a kid ----INSISTED that the "whore of Babylon" is the catholic church
SHEEEESHH ?????

Seems obvious enough.

Only according the Hebrews or Jews , like Babylon crushed Solomons temple, Rome crushed Herods temple.

Seems obvious enough.

Only according the Hebrews or Jews , like Babylon crushed Solomons temple, Rome crushed Herods temple.[/QUOTE

the quotation is from the New Testament and from the spirit of Jesus according to your
catechism whore. Why would Jesus want to refer to Rome as THE WHORE OF BABYLON?
There are lots of Christians-----most notably your catechism whore, who hold that ROME is a "HOLY"
city. The JW's insist that the whore of Babylon is the Roman Catholic church-------sorta like the Shiite
shit decided that the sunnis are kaffirin. Babylon is a symbol of evil for jews based on its perverse
practices that ABRAHAM REJECTED The book of Genesis is a repudiation of Babylon and Babylonian
custom, law and religion

Forum List

Back