When republicans complain about single moms getting food stamps, why don’t they consider the well-being of the child?

Chances are that woman is a 2nd or 3rd generation welfare bum

The lib policy of wiping every nose is not working and the cycle of poverty continues
I get that this assumption you have makes you feel manly and superior, but it isn’t rooted in facts or statistics.

Poverty today makes a family eligible for enough freebies to put them on par with middle class families.

Free health care, free housing, fee money, free food, free cell phones, free utilities and best of all they need never work a day in their lives for any of it.
fkeewrtfouz51.jpg

else the sad simple truth is you can't take care of everyone who is in a bad way.

You just proposed a solution. Stop treating the issue emotionally and unemotionally propose where spending will provide the most benefit for the cost and curtail all other spending,

It’s stupid to assume anything will solve the issue at hand. Your solution certainly doesn’t.
I can actually cite examples where it did.

Ben Carson is a perfect example. Instead of laying on her ass expecting someone else to care for them she worked tirelessly to provide them a decent home, a good education for Carson, and he went on to pioneer treatments and srugical techniques saving hundreds or thousands of lives and improving the lives of many other seriously afflicted children.

How about Herman Cain, raised in Georgia in the Jim Crow era by a mom who was a maid/house cleaner and a disabled dad that worked as a barber?

He went on to great wealth as a multi millionaire, CEO, radio host, and politician.

He could have chosen instead to sit on his ass, knock up three or four baby mommas so they could all collect welfare for a couple of generations.

How about Clarence Thomas who grew up in almost the exact same situation in the same era with a difference of only three years in their lives?

How about JK Rowling who just over 20 years ago was living in poverty on gov't assistance for herself and her son?

People who stay sober, out of prison, graduate HS and learn a skill, get a degree, join the Military etc can move themselves and their families out of poverty in just one generation.

Breaking that cycle of poverty can be done and has been done and it starts with refusing to be satisfied sitting on your ass in public housing, popping out babbies like a gumball machine, or being a street thug sipping Colt 45, smoking doobies, and sampling whatever chemicals he is selling to his own people to destroy their lives before he ends up sitting out large portions of his life in prison.

Simply throwing money at the problem so that it is ever growing doesn't solve a damned thing it just helps to extend poverty to more and more generations.

No child deserves to suffer!

Actually, I know a few.

But, even if we take that statement at maxim, it doesn't change the fact that many will and there is very little that can be done about that.

A child suffers from a bad parental environment.

A child suffers when the state perpetuates a bad parental environment.

Children frequently suffer when the state imposes a different parenting environment.

We have to accept that, whether or not they deserve it, many children are going to suffer.

I don't have a solution and if we are being honest neither does anyone else the sad simple truth is you can't take care of everyone who is in a bad way. For all on both sides of the political fence who to rant about other's not doing enough to help first look in the mirror and honestly ask yourself what have you done to help.
We do have solutions, the solution isn't to keep providing endless welfare for people to sit at home and do nothing, it's to get them off of welfare, producing something of value instead of just popping out kids like a gumball machine or peddling dope on a corner until the thug life catches up and they end up dead or in prison.

More than anything else it starts with parents teaching their kids to stay sober, stay in shool, out of prison, not to make babies they can't support, and to learn trades, skills, join the service, or get a degree or some combination of the above.

I can actually cite examples where it did.

Ben Carson is a perfect example. Instead of laying on her ass expecting someone else to care for them she worked tirelessly to provide them a decent home, a good education for Carson, and he went on to pioneer treatments and srugical techniques saving hundreds or thousands of lives and improving the lives of many other seriously afflicted children.

How about Herman Cain, raised in Georgia in the Jim Crow era by a mom who was a maid/house cleaner and a disabled dad that worked as a barber?

He went on to great wealth as a multi millionaire, CEO, radio host, and politician.

He could have chosen instead to sit on his ass, knock up three or four baby mommas so they could all collect welfare for a couple of generations.

How about Clarence Thomas who grew up in almost the exact same situation in the same era with a difference of only three years in their lives?

How about JK Rowling who just over 20 years ago was living in poverty on gov't assistance for herself and her son?

People who stay sober, out of prison, graduate HS and learn a skill, get a degree, join the Military etc can move themselves and their families out of poverty in just one generation.

Breaking that cycle of poverty can be done and has been done and it starts with refusing to be satisfied sitting on your ass in public housing, popping out babbies like a gumball machine, or being a street thug sipping Colt 45, smoking doobies, and sampling whatever chemicals he is selling to his own people to destroy their lives before he ends up sitting out large portions of his life in prison.

Simply throwing money at the problem so that it is ever growing doesn't solve a damned thing it just helps to extend poverty to more and more generations.
You’re just bringing up new shit. I asked you to provide proof separating kids from their mothers is a good economic idea.

Your anecdotes don’t really represent the reasons people are poor. Let’s pretend that every poor person applied to better jobs and tried their darndest. How many of those people would actually get better jobs? Higher paying jobs are much less common than low paying jobs. That means that most of those people would inevitably fail to get better paying jobs.

If you want to live by Jesus example the first thing you need to do is divest yourself of everything but a pair of underwear, a robe, cloak, and a pair of sandals.

By all means, lead us by example.

Christ isn't the US Gov't, and forced redistribution of wealth from those who worked hard and played by the rules to give to those who didn't isn't' charity, it's theft.

You’re just bringing up new shit. I asked you to provide proof separating kids from their mothers is a good economic idea.

Your anecdotes don’t really represent the reasons people are poor. Let’s pretend that every poor person applied to better jobs and tried their darndest. How many of those people would actually get better jobs? Higher paying jobs are much less common risk low paying jobs. That means that most of those people would inevitably fail to get better paying jobs.
I already did and explained why it works.

Here are some actual people with names and their success stories.

Higher paying jobs are much less common than low paying jobs. That means that most of those people would inevitably fail to get better paying jobs.
That isn't remotely true.

Less than 2% of Americans are working for minimum wage and most of those are young people just starting out working part time.

The average wage for a full time employment in the US is 51,000.00.

Not only are you ignorant you make up bullshit to bolster your bullshit arguments.

Lol you and I both know you did not explain it.
We spend more than any nation on earth for shit results on basically everything...........We have spent to oblivion and taxed to Uranus...........The dollar is dying and HELL IS COMING TO BREAKFAST.........

I suggest you buckle up and brace for impact. The Globalist Reset is coming. They are demons from hell and will eat your young. Good Luck.

Lol you and I both know you did not explain it.
Yes I did, you get those kids out of those situations and show them that there's a better life to be had so the move up out of the gutter and become productive citizens unlike their parents.

Kids learn by observation and example so they tend to be very quick learners when exposed to something better.

That isn't remotely true.

Less than 2% of Americans are working for minimum wage and most of those are young people just starting out working part time.

The average wage for a full time employment in the US is 51,000.00.

Not only are you ignorant you make up bullshit to bolster your bullshit arguments.
2% of people make the federal minimum wage. Many many more make state minimum wages which are not much higher. You didn’t notice that right?

Also, let me explain math to you. Computing the average wage does not make any sense since income can be sky high. Few people are making those sky high income so it’s another reason why it doesn’t make sense. How you compute the big picture on wages on a national scale is the median wage.

Yes I did, you get those kids out of those situations and show them that there's a better life to be had so the move up out of the gutter and become productive citizens unlike their parents.

Kids learn by observation and example so they tend to be very quick learners when exposed to something better.
Trades is the way to go.......not for everyone but skilled labor is hurting right now.............Learn to earn.........

Our helpers make good money at it.............Those with lofty dreams of cush jobs are living in Disney's Magic Kingdom.

Forum List

Back