When The Danger Without Becomes Within

Let's recap the phoney nature of righties .

Trump missle attacks Syria "oh he's so brave, fighting for those poor gas attacks victims ".

Gas attack victims tries to come to the US "fuck you baby terrorist! Back to the gas chamber for you !"

So we just let them get gassed?

You can help people without inviting them into your home.

All righties care about is KILLING Muslims .

Just the radicals and tbe ones supporting them

All muslims fall into your definition.

Hmmm reading your title I thought of the smiling faces of the two Russian Spy Masters inside the Oval office. I wonder what kind of bugs Donnie Dangerously allowed them to plant?

Guess not.

Never mind.

Gee.....you missed the Democrats/Liberals worst nightmare......the Comey testimony.
Comey statement found in its entirety here:
| Trump to Comey: "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty"

1. "On the morning of March 30, the President called me at the FBI. He described the Russia investigation as “a cloud” that was impairing his ability to act on behalf of the country. He said he had nothing to do with Russia, had not been involved with hookers in Russia, and had always assumed he was being recorded when in Russia. He asked what we could do to “lift the cloud.” I responded that we were investigating the matter as quickly as we could, and that there would be great benefit, if we didn’t find anything, to our having done the work well. He agreed,...."

Note that: Trump agreed that a full investigation should be conducted.

2. "... I had, as the Department of Justice directed, confirmed the investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign.... we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that. He repeatedly told me, “We need to get that fact out.”

The President went on to say that if there were some “satellite” associates of his who did something wrong, it would be good to find that out, but that he hadn’t done anything wrong and hoped I would find a way to get it out that we weren’t investigating him."

Sooo.....he told Trump that he was not being investigated, but his associates were. To which Trump replied "... if there were some “satellite” associates of his who did something wrong, it would be good to find that out,..."

No attempt to stop any investigation.

So saith Comey.

After all of you Leftists waiting with bated breath for Comey to sink the President.....he does the very opposite.

Yet....here you are, still trying to advance the lie that Comey obliterated.

You sure are lookin' like a fool, huh?

Trump missle attacks Syria "oh he's so brave, fighting for those poor gas attacks victims ".

Gas attack victims tries to come to the US "fuck you baby terrorist! Back to the gas chamber for you !"

Well no and your silly projecting doesnt make it so

Should I fetch a rope for the inevitable falling into the well you're known for?

Kinda looks like the very opposite.

"Astonishing" two in three British Muslims would NOT give police terror tip-offs
TWO thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, according to a poll."
Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Express.co.uk

By my way of figuring, this means that 2/3 of those allowed in are contributors to terrorism

2. Next, this cautionary tale from NYC...
"Bronx Man Accused of Casing J.F.K. Airport for Potential Hezbollah Attack

....Ali Kourani, a 32-year-old naturalized citizen from Lebanon, told the F.B.I. in a series of interviews that he believed he had been recruited to join Hezbollah’s Islamic Jihad Organization as part of an effort to develop “sleepers” who lived ostensibly normal lives but could be “activated and tasked” with conducting operations, the complaint said.

The complaint said that Mr. Kourani had also obtained a bachelor of science degree in biomedical engineering in 2009, and in 2013, a master of business administration.

...Kourani said he had been recruited to join the organization in 2008, in light of his education and because he lived in the United States, the authorities said in the complaint. They said that he had told the authorities that one of his first instructions from his “handler” in Lebanon, a man called Fadi, was to obtain American citizenship as soon as possible, which he did in 2009."
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/...irport-for-potential-attack.html?mcubz=2&_r=0

3. Democrats/Liberals insisted on bringing millions.....millions....of unvetted Islamists into the country....yet wonder why they lost the election.

But...you're regularly on the wrong side of the news......and the truth.

Let's inject some reality.....not sure you can handle it.

40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03 Violence in Defense of Islam – Statistics

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
Muslim Opinion Polls

*much more here:

Muslim Opinion Polls

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. Muslim Opinion Polls

Now that we've heard from an imbecile who complain that merely a "few" of the homicidal maniacs give the rest of Muslims a bad name....note the sister of the Manchester bomber......the slaughterer of little girls.......
...wished him well in paradise.

"The sister of the Manchester bomber has posted a prayer referring to 'Paradise' on Facebook hours after failing to condemn her evil brother's murderous actions.

Jomana Abedi, 18, had described Salman - who blew himself up slaughtering 22 innocents and injured 119 more in the process during the Manchester Arena terror attack - as 'kind' and 'loving' before the social media post.

"(To the righteous soul will be said
clip_image001.gif
, O (thou) soul, in (complete) rest and satisfaction!, Come back thou to thy Lord, - well pleased (thyself), and well-pleasing unto Him!, Enter thou, then, among My devotees!, Yea, enter thou My Heaven!"
Manchester bomber's sister posts prayer about 'entering Paradise' after killings

"Astonishing" two in three British Muslims would NOT give police terror tip-offs
TWO thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, according to a poll."
Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Express.co.uk

By my way of figuring, this means that 2/3 of those allowed in are contributors to terrorism

I destroy you with the facts, huh?

....Ali Kourani, a 32-year-old naturalized citizen from Lebanon, told the F.B.I. in a series of interviews that he believed he had been recruited to join Hezbollah’s Islamic Jihad Organization as part of an effort to develop “sleepers” who lived ostensibly normal lives but could be “activated and tasked” with conducting operations, the complaint said.

The complaint said that Mr. Kourani had also obtained a bachelor of science degree in biomedical engineering in 2009, and in 2013, a master of business administration.

...Kourani said he had been recruited to join the organization in 2008, in light of his education and because he lived in the United States, the authorities said in the complaint. They said that he had told the authorities that one of his first instructions from his “handler” in Lebanon, a man called Fadi, was to obtain American citizenship as soon as possible, which he did in 2009."
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/...irport-for-potential-attack.html?mcubz=2&_r=0

3. Democrats/Liberals insisted on bringing millions.....millions....of unvetted Islamists into the country....yet wonder why they lost the election.

I'll ask you a question . (Which you will not answer ) . Would u allow the families of that gas attack to come to the us as refugees .?

I'll ask you a question . (Which you will not answer ) . Would u allow the families of that gas attack to come to the us as refugees .?

No, we can't take everyone in. Millions are oppressed all over the world, do we take them all in? Look at Venezuela, people are starving, oppressed, in dire need...do we take them all in?

Life happens, sometimes it's not fair but this nation can't take everyone in like that. There are limits.

Wasn't that great ....the way I rubbed your kisser in it when you posted the absurd "All muslims (sic) fall into your definition."

Utterly obliterated you....and forced you to slither away from the slander.

I love doing that!

Post more!

No, we can't take everyone in. Millions are oppressed all over the world, do we take them all in? Look at Venezuela, people are starving, oppressed, in dire need...do we take them all in?

Life happens, sometimes it's not fair but this nation can't take everyone in like that. There are limits.

Can we remind the history-challenged...i.e., the government school grads.....that from 1924, for almost 50 years, almost no immigration was allowed.

The time was left for what rarely happens today.....thanks to Liberals/Democrats....

....assimilation.

Wasn't that great ....the way I rubbed your kisser in it when you posted the absurd "All muslims (sic) fall into your definition."

I love doing that!

Post more!

Obliterated me ? Lol! I ask 2 simple questions and your cowardly ass refuses to answer .

I love doing that!

Post more!

Obliterated me ? Lol! I ask 2 simple questions and your cowardly ass refuses to answer .

Did you write this?

"All righties care about is KILLING Muslims ."

And did I respond with this?

Yeah....I obliterated you.

As usual.

I love doing that!

Post more!

Did you write this?

As usual.

You obliterate no one with your cut n paste gibberish .

And you NEVER answer a direct question. NEVER!! I swear you are just some mindless bot.

And by the way. You never noticed the irony of your avatar . Supergirl is an illegal immigrant refugee.

I love doing that!

Post more!

Did you write this?

As usual.

And you NEVER answer a direct question. NEVER!! I swear you are just some mindless bot.

And by the way. You never noticed the irony of your avatar . Supergirl is an illegal immigrant refugee.

You should try to restrict your posts to words you understand, or can define.

gib·ber·ish
ˈjib(ə)riSH/
noun
  1. unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense. Google

This is what I posted:

Which part of it did you find "unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing"

Or...are you admitting that you are an uneducated imbecile?

The dolt who tried to defend Muslims while slandering the Right is advancing the Liberal myth that Muslims area simply good folks, just like any other 'religon.'

1. While not all Muslims are terrorists, just about all.....every....,terrorist is a Muslim

2. It is not a religion in the sens that Christianity and Judaism are religion.....Islam is a political view of domination.

3.Muslims consider as holy a tome that orders the slaughter of those who fail to honor Islam as the one true faith.

4. Truly, either Liberalism also honors slaughter, as does it's earlier incarnation, communism, or it is the inability to see reality.

I love doing that!

Post more!

Did you write this?

As usual.

"And you NEVER answer a direct question. NEVER!!"

Exactly as it should be.

You come to my threads for education and knowledge, just what I provide.

You're function is to take notes, and learn from same.

Do your job.

I love doing that!

Post more!

Did you write this?

As usual.

Shredding of your posts has really upset you, huh?

Excellent.

Can you tell us, burka girl, what in this causes you issues?

"Liberalism, political doctrine that takes protecting and enhancing the freedom of the individual to be the central problem of politics. Liberals typically believe that government is necessary to protect individuals from being harmed by others; but they also recognize that government itself can pose a threat to liberty. As the revolutionary American pamphleteer Thomas Paine expressed it in “Common Sense” (1776), government is at best “a necessary evil.” Laws, judges, and police are needed to secure the individual’s life and liberty, but their coercive power may also be turned against him. The problem, then, is to devise a system that gives government the power necessary to protect individual liberty but also prevents those who govern from abusing that power."
liberalism | politics

I love doing that!

Post more!

Did you write this?

As usual.

Exactly as it should be.

Do your job.

This is a place for debate . Not an outlet for your close minded propaganda .

I love doing that!

Post more!

Did you write this?

As usual.

Exactly as it should be.

Do your job.

This is a place for debate . Not an outlet for your close minded propaganda .

You need not show up if the education is over your head....

Didn't you get the memo, you dunce?

Forum List

Back