When the economy WILL get worse years down the road, the whole political spectrum will support...

Universal based income.

Automation, climate change, and ever rising income disparity are undeniable threats to the middle class and poor. Care to explain how I am wrong? You can’t.

Trust me, I would rather avoid a universal based income and make a living having a decent job, but unless the private market somehow drastically changes, poverty will only get worse and the middle class will continue to shrink. Slowly but surely, even dumb people will see how insane it is to vote republican. Why they haven’t figured this out by now, I have no idea.

This isn’t to say voting for the current Democratic Party is the answer, but eventually people will realize the importance of progressive policies like universal based income. Candidates like Bernie will win every election.
This isn’t to say voting for the current Democratic Party is the answer,
but we should support them anyway,right billy?....

Universal based income.

Automation, climate change, and ever rising income disparity are undeniable threats to the middle class and poor. Care to explain how I am wrong? You can’t.

Trust me, I would rather avoid a universal based income and make a living having a decent job, but unless the private market somehow drastically changes, poverty will only get worse and the middle class will continue to shrink. Slowly but surely, even dumb people will see how insane it is to vote republican. Why they haven’t figured this out by now, I have no idea.

This isn’t to say voting for the current Democratic Party is the answer, but eventually people will realize the importance of progressive policies like universal based income. Candidates like Bernie will win every election.
Fucking idiot. We can't afford the trillions in entitlements we are currently paying. Damn, there are some stupid people out there.

Forum List

Back