When the japs were blowing themselves up, the only way to stop em was to nuke em

He is pissed now. He loses his mind everytime I mention how his white women love Black guys.
laugh.gif

Can't when it's not true. My wife is white and she thinks you're as much of a n*gger as I do.
So white racist trash marries white racist trash,
inbreeding doesn't get any better than that.
Bringing family members into these "discussions" forbidden on this board.

White trash goes for the black BOYS. Honorable whites don't.

Not mentioning my family. Just yours.
And that again would be a erroneous statement.

It would be a factual statement. I can mention mine all day long. When I tell you that your are worthless pieces of shit that produced a worthless piece of shit, it's different. I won't say that but IF I did, that's what I would say.
Mentioning family in any context used to
Harass other posters is forbidden.

Saying false statement wont convince me either. Keep trying your best but you lack the ability to convince me.

I have succeeded in having sex with lots of your white women so I am doing something right. Meanwhile you keep trying to convince me I havent. This is funny as hell.
laugh.gif

White trash. Get it right boy. Based on your obsession with homosexual fantasies, I'd say you've had men, too. You don't have to agree. I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it.
No way you can convince me all white women are trash. I aint buying it cave monkey.
laugh.gif

Just the ones that go for your 2nd class kind. That isn't all of them.

All of them go for my kind. Sorry but you are not convincing on any point other than you are gay and a cave chimp.
laugh.gif

I know of three examples that prove that statement false. They consider you the same as I do, a worthless sub human monkey.
I've boned your three examples and they told me you were sensitive about the subject so they wont tell you the truth. They dont want to damage your already fragile little dick ego.
laugh.gif

It would be a factual statement. I can mention mine all day long. When I tell you that your are worthless pieces of shit that produced a worthless piece of shit, it's different. I won't say that but IF I did, that's what I would say.
Youre still trying to convince people. Its comical to see you denying it. My stomach is hurting from laughing at you cave chimp.
laugh.gif

That's not why it's hurting.
Yes its hurting from laughing at you trying to convince me.
laugh.gif

Can't when it's not true. My wife is white and she thinks you're as much of a n*gger as I do.

He is trying his hardest to get me to mention what I should not mention. Conservative is a dumb cave chimp that still has illusions he can outsmart me. I am his superior several times over so its fun mocking him.
laugh.gif

He is trying his hardest to get me to mention what I should not mention. Conservative is a dumb cave chimp that still has illusions he can outsmart me. I am his superior several times over so its fun mocking him.
laugh.gif
he's one mentally ill person I don't mind abusing .

laugh.gif
he's one mentally ill person I don't mind abusing .
I love getting him agitated about white women. He loses it every single time like clock work.
laugh.gif

No Direct or implied threats of violence/harm towards another member, or members family and/or threats with the intent of interfering in or disrupting a member's life.

Listen, guys I don't want to hurt anybody and I'm sorry that I even started this damned thread....we have got to learn to either live in peace or die wishing we had it....this is all in the bible, and this thing is God's will...revelations speaks on this and we can't alter God's plan...the muslims will endeed be the end for all of us on this earth....so its been written, so its been said.
Nonsense. Jesus may tarry another 2000 years for all we know. As far as the scourge of Islam, if their military takeover were the sign of Christ's return, it would have happened in the 10th century. Instead, Christians opened up a can of whoopass. We did it then and we can do it today.

It's time to stop sending troops and send Mirv instead. Don't second guess your thread; it's popular because you're right.
See, its your kind of thinking that keeps us tied up in wars. The bible talks of fire, our earth is warming up, it talks of seasons not changing, I've yet to see a good winter anymore where I live, it talks of Muslims, it talks about the beast 666...everything we do today is dictated by numbers, everything....we are going to have a world at war and then when its over, we'll have peace...that's when Jesus comes....trust me on this one, Christian that kicked as 2 zillion years ago.

Listen, guys I don't want to hurt anybody and I'm sorry that I even started this damned thread....we have got to learn to either live in peace or die wishing we had it....this is all in the bible, and this thing is God's will...revelations speaks on this and we can't alter God's plan...the muslims will endeed be the end for all of us on this earth....so its been written, so its been said.
Nonsense. Jesus may tarry another 2000 years for all we know. As far as the scourge of Islam, if their military takeover were the sign of Christ's return, it would have happened in the 10th century. Instead, Christians opened up a can of whoopass. We did it then and we can do it today.

It's time to stop sending troops and send Mirv instead. Don't second guess your thread; it's popular because you're right.
See, its your kind of thinking that keeps us tied up in wars. The bible talks of fire, our earth is warming up, it talks of seasons not changing, I've yet to see a good winter anymore where I live, it talks of Muslims, it talks about the beast 666...everything we do today is dictated by numbers, everything....we are going to have a world at war and then when its over, we'll have peace...that's when Jesus comes....trust me on this one, Christian that kicked as 2 zillion years ago.
It also talks about the elements melting in fervent heat....kinda like this

200_s.gif

And all the enemies of Israel (Muslims) being destroyed by fire. Everywhere I look in the Bible I see Mirv.

Make glass, not war. Give Mirv a chance. Just agreeing with YOUR OP is all.

200_s.gif

And all the enemies of Israel (Muslims) being destroyed by fire. Everywhere I look in the Bible I see Mirv.

Delusional much?

200_s.gif

Delusional much?

Theists can be a little scary.

200_s.gif

Delusional much?
It's your boy tigger who's talking apocalyptic prophesy. I'm just dancing to the music.

200_s.gif

Delusional much?
It's your boy tigger who's talking apocalyptic prophesy. I'm just dancing to the music.
Conducting the orchestra.
The imaginary sky farie will do what he/she/it always does. ....Nothing

200_s.gif

Delusional much?
Conducting the orchestra.
The imaginary sky farie will do what he/she/it always does. ....Nothing

Yeah, but we can commit unspeakable horrors on each other.....and then said God made us do it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back