When the japs were blowing themselves up, the only way to stop em was to nuke em

It was ebonics so sub humans could understand.
I'll take that a yes, you were masturbating.
He is pissed now. He loses his mind everytime I mention how his white women love Black guys.
laugh.gif
Virgins tend to do that!

Still no proof jungle bunny? Liberals tell us people like you who constantly about those types of things are really expressing what they are.
English?
Or were you spanking the sausage while typing?

Thanks for admitting you're sub human.
Really where and when?

Your existence is proof of it criminal.

You must hate your white women to call them trash. They dont care. They still are going to come get the chocolate because you dick is too teeny weeny.

You cant do much but write in your manifesto and try to convince me your women dont love the chocolate.
laugh.gif

White trash that would have anything to do with black pieces of shit like you don't care. They've shown that by lowering themselves to your kind.
Not all white women are trash. No wonder you cant one and I get so many I have to turn them away. Between your little dick and your attitude you will be a virgin for life.
laugh.gif

Just those that like your kind. The rest are honorable.

As long as daws is around, you'll have a faggot lover.
All white women like my kind. They frequently cheat on their white husbands but you cant keep them away. I already told you that the reason you havent had much success is because your dick is little and you keep calling them trash. Myabe thats why you became gay so easily? You werent having much success with women?
laugh.gif

False statement.

The reason you'll be a failure at everything in life is because you're not white.
Saying false statement wont convince me either. Keep trying your best but you lack the ability to convince me.

I have succeeded in having sex with lots of your white women so I am doing something right. Meanwhile you keep trying to convince me I havent. This is funny as hell.
laugh.gif

Youre still trying your hardest and I already told you that you cant convince me.
laugh.gif

You don't have to be convinced for something to be the truth. You, much like the majority of your people, will be uneducated freeloaders living off hard working white people. How does it feel to know that the only way you'll have something is for a white person to have it taken so you can get it?
I already proved to you your fantasies are not truth. Your white women love the chocolate and now you are trying to convince me all of them are trash. Sorry but I aint buying it. Try another ploy because I aint convinced cave monkey.
laugh.gif

You've made false claims.

Like I said, I don't have to convince a negro like you. The truth will still be the truth whether you agree or not. Your kind can't learn. I guess that's why you'll always be lesser than white people.
I've made true claims. I know it, you know it, hell everyone knows it. You are still trying to convince me but like I told you before you lack any credibility being a cave chimp. It must suck to know your stuff is getting stretched out and it wont fit you later.
laugh.gif

I'm not convinced.
Not my problem. Youre trying to convince me by denying you are gay and that all white women are trash.
laugh.gif

He is pissed now. He loses his mind everytime I mention how his white women love Black guys.
laugh.gif
Virgins tend to do that!

English?

Really where and when?

Your existence is proof that you are inbred.

White trash that would have anything to do with black pieces of shit like you don't care. They've shown that by lowering themselves to your kind.
Not all white women are trash. No wonder you cant one and I get so many I have to turn them away. Between your little dick and your attitude you will be a virgin for life.
laugh.gif

All white women like my kind. They frequently cheat on their white husbands but you cant keep them away. I already told you that the reason you havent had much success is because your dick is little and you keep calling them trash. Myabe thats why you became gay so easily? You werent having much success with women?
laugh.gif

False statement.

The reason you'll be a failure at everything in life is because you're not white.
Saying false statement wont convince me either. Keep trying your best but you lack the ability to convince me.

I have succeeded in having sex with lots of your white women so I am doing something right. Meanwhile you keep trying to convince me I havent. This is funny as hell.
laugh.gif

White trash. Get it right boy. Based on your obsession with homosexual fantasies, I'd say you've had men, too. You don't have to agree. I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

False statement.

laugh.gif

White trash. Get it right boy. Based on your obsession with homosexual fantasies, I'd say you've had men, too. You don't have to agree. I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it.
No way you can convince me all white women are trash. I aint buying it cave monkey.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Virgins tend to do that!

Really where and when?

Your existence is proof that two monkeys can butt fuck and a talking monkey is the by product.

laugh.gif

Can't when it's not true. My wife is white and she thinks you're as much of a n*gger as I do.
So white racist trash marries white racist trash,
inbreeding doesn't get any better than that.
Bringing family members into these "discussions" forbidden on this board.

White trash goes for the black BOYS. Honorable whites don't.

Not mentioning my family. Just yours.
And that again would be a erroneous statement.

laugh.gif

False statement.

laugh.gif

No way you can convince me all white women are trash. I aint buying it cave monkey.
laugh.gif

Just the ones that go for your 2nd class kind. That isn't all of them.

laugh.gif

Can't when it's not true. My wife is white and she thinks you're as much of a n*gger as I do.

It would be a factual statement. I can mention mine all day long. When I tell you that your are worthless pieces of shit that produced a worthless piece of shit, it's different. I won't say that but IF I did, that's what I would say.

Virgins tend to do that!

Really where and when?

Your existence is proof that two monkeys can butt fuck and a talking monkey is the by product.
You are showing your gay proclivities again. Butt fucking? Yeah youre gay. Its ok but thanks for admitting it. You have convinced me you are gay but you cant convince me all white women are trash. I just cant believe that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Virgins tend to do that!

English?

Really where and when?

False !
The only poster proving their sub humanism
Is you .
More rock solid evidence of your sociopathic nature

laugh.gif

False statement.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

All of them go for my kind. Sorry but you are not convincing on any point other than you are gay and a cave chimp.
laugh.gif

Really where and when?

You are showing your gay proclivities again. Butt fucking? Yeah youre gay. Its ok but thanks for admitting it. You have convinced me you are gay but you cant convince me all white women are trash. I just cant believe that.
laugh.gif

It's what you faggots do. Not my fault you like that over women. You've convinced me that you truly believe the men you've been with are women. What you haven't convinced me of is you've been with any real women. Not buying it because it's not believable.

laugh.gif
Virgins tend to do that!

Really where and when?

False !
The only poster proving their sub humanism
Is you .
More rock solid evidence of your sociopathic nature

What's that criminal. Based on what YOU said, you started early in life. Must be bred into you.

laugh.gif

It would be a factual statement. I can mention mine all day long. When I tell you that your are worthless pieces of shit that produced a worthless piece of shit, it's different. I won't say that but IF I did, that's what I would say.
Youre still trying to convince people. Its comical to see you denying it. My stomach is hurting from laughing at you cave chimp.
laugh.gif

False statement.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

All of them go for my kind. Sorry but you are not convincing on any point other than you are gay and a cave chimp.
laugh.gif

I know of three examples that prove that statement false. They consider you the same as I do, a worthless sub human monkey.

Youre still trying to convince people. Its comical to see you denying it. My stomach is hurting from laughing at you cave chimp.
laugh.gif

That's not why it's hurting.

Forum List

Back