When the japs were blowing themselves up, the only way to stop em was to nuke em

So no proof that a claim was made? You're just the same old black boy running his big lipped mouth.
I wasnt there. All I can do is take your word for it. Its ok that it released those latent homosexual feelings. You just never told me that happened as well.

Still no proof jungle bunny? Liberals tell us people like you who constantly about those types of things are really expressing what they are.
English?
Or were you spanking the sausage while typing?

It was ebonics so sub humans could understand.
I'll take that a yes, you were masturbating.
He is pissed now. He loses his mind everytime I mention how his white women love Black guys.
laugh.gif

I wasnt there. All I can do is take your word for it. Its ok that it released those latent homosexual feelings. You just never told me that happened as well.

Still no proof jungle bunny? Liberals tell us people like you who constantly about those types of things are really expressing what they are.
English?

He is pissed now. He loses his mind everytime I mention how his white women love Black guys.
laugh.gif
Virgins tend to do that!

English?

laugh.gif

Can't when it's not true. My wife is white and she thinks you're as much of a n*gger as I do.

Nope you're not racist , not even a little bit.
I thought he was giving me compliment on my big lips. White women love my lips.

More like white trash. Don't confuse white women who know better with white pieces of shit who choose your kind.
All white women choose our kind. Go to your local high school to see the future now out in the open. There is a reason all the white mass killers complain about this. :laugh:

False statement. Plenty of examples of honorable whites that don't. Too many examples of white trash (i.e. - Stanley Ann Dunham Obama) that do.
No such thing. All white women love the chocolate and catch jungle fever. They dont always tell you because they know you suffer from little dick syndrome and would probably beat them in anger or do a mass killing and write about it in your manifesto.
laugh.gif

I gave you an example my fault genetics didn't give you the ability to comprehend.

English?

laugh.gif

Can't when it's not true. My wife is white and she thinks you're as much of a n*gger as I do.
I doubt that. I know white women frequently lie to their little dick white husbands. More likely there is some masturbation going on while you are frantically trying to deny it on the internet.
laugh.gif

English?

laugh.gif
Virgins tend to do that!

So no proof that a claim was made? You're just the same old black boy running his big lipped mouth.

English?

Thanks for admitting you're sub human.

I thought he was giving me compliment on my big lips. White women love my lips.

More like white trash. Don't confuse white women who know better with white pieces of shit who choose your kind.
All white women choose our kind. Go to your local high school to see the future now out in the open. There is a reason all the white mass killers complain about this. :laugh:

False statement. Plenty of examples of honorable whites that don't. Too many examples of white trash (i.e. - Stanley Ann Dunham Obama) that do.
No such thing. All white women love the chocolate and catch jungle fever. They dont always tell you because they know you suffer from little dick syndrome and would probably beat them in anger or do a mass killing and write about it in your manifesto.
laugh.gif

I gave you an example my fault genetics didn't give you the ability to comprehend.
You didnt convince me with your example because I know better. I heard you were complaining about it being stretched too big for your little penis.
laugh.gif

English?

laugh.gif

I doubt that. I know white women frequently lie to their little dick white husbands. More likely there is some masturbation going on while you are frantically trying to deny it on the internet.
laugh.gif

Doubt it all you want. You were born a ****** and will always be one.

English?

laugh.gif
Virgins tend to do that!

English?

I admitted you were a cave chimp. Are you going to thank me too?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yes I was born a star but thanks for giving me 6 stars. Your white women gave me 10 stars.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You didnt convince me with your example because I know better. I heard you were complaining about it being stretched too big for your little penis.
laugh.gif

False. You simply can't stand the truth. I don't have to convince you. The truth is the truth regardless of whether or not you believe it.

laugh.gif
Virgins tend to do that!

English?

You can't admit something on my behalf. Apparently whatever shit you out didn't teach you that boy.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

False. You simply can't stand the truth. I don't have to convince you. The truth is the truth regardless of whether or not you believe it.
Youre the one trying to convince me by giving me an example. Please stop it because I know facts. You are hoping those long periods of time you cant account for was not the reason it was stretched too big for you.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yes I was born a star but thanks for giving me 6 stars. Your white women gave me 10 stars.
laugh.gif

You were born a black piece of shit and will always be one. It run in your family trunk. It's not a tree since so many of you are bastards.

laugh.gif
Virgins tend to do that!

English?

You can't admit something on my behalf. Apparently whatever shit you out didn't teach you that boy.
I just did. You are a cave chimp. See how easy that was?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Youre the one trying to convince me. Please stop it because I know facts. You are hoping those long periods of time you cant account for was not the reason it was stretched too big for you.
laugh.gif

That you don't know your a sub human piece of shit proves you know nothing.

laugh.gif
Virgins tend to do that!

You mean like I admitted you were a n*gger. See how easy that is?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Youre the one trying to convince me. Please stop it because I know facts. You are hoping those long periods of time you cant account for was not the reason it was stretched too big for you.
laugh.gif

I know youre a cave chimp trying to convince me. I simply dont believe what cave chimps say. Everyone...and a I do mean everyone knows youre lying.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I know youre a cave chimp trying to convince me. I simply dont believe what cave chimps say. Everyone...and a I do mean everyone knows youre lying.
laugh.gif

I don't believe what a n*gger says. Anyone with good sense knows that what you are and will always be.

Virgins tend to do that!

You mean like I admitted you were a n*gger. See how easy that is?
Whats n*gger? You just admitted I was 6 stars. Now youre trying to only give me one? This is why your women flock to me you cave chimp.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back