When the japs were blowing themselves up, the only way to stop em was to nuke em

So when are you going to be able to kill all Muslims?
What are we waiting for?
Your plan. You cant just go off have cocked without some kind of plan. What is your plan?
200_s.gif
So you are going to detonate a nuclear bomb here in the US to kill all the muslims?
No, we're going to nuke Mecca, Tehran, and every other densely populated Muslim city, then we're going to hunt down the strays. Once the white man finally understands the global threat of Islam, they will wipe it out forever.
Who is we? I dont see any white men of any credibility backing you. You do understand that there are white muslims dont you?

That school for illiterate NA's sanctioned by the government really did a number on you. Were you drunk during history class?

Obviously, he paid atmention in history class.

Do you know why The Vatican has a wall around it?
Obviously he didnt and we have proof you didnt pay attention. You cant even spell correctly.
Yes I did, Buckwheat. The Moorish conquests paved the way for European holy wars. They went down to Jerusalem and crushed them. Islam never fully recovered from the devastating defeat at the hands of the Christian armies. The only problem was the white military campaigns were stunted by vain pursuits and ulterior motives to finish the job and wipe Islam out forever. We are now paying the price for their shortsightedness.
If the Moors had not educated europeans they would still think water had evil spirits and wouldnt bathe. If not for the Moors they would have believed science was magic and math would have only consisted of counting to 10. The Moorish conquests helped europe from going back to the cave man days. Europeans would still be eating each other if not for the Moors. They should have thanked them not made war with them.

The Muslims invaded Europe. They made war upon tthe Europeans.
Wasnt much to invade. They educated europe. Big difference.

I think there should be a poll on this, so we can find out just how many people are complete fucktards.

A poll on what, exactly?

How many morons want to irradiate their nose to spite their face.

That makes even less sense...lol
It makes absolute sense.
Where do you get the idea that if we used nukes they would not respond in kind or some other way.
The radioactive dust would work it's way around the world fucking everything.
There is a reason retards like WildBill and SaintM are not making important decisions.

Had Carter nuked Iran when it sore needed a damn good nuking then, yes, the hostages would have died but so would have Muslim Terrorism.

Sigh.....opportunity squandered.
Dont you guys get tired of proving your ignorance? Tehran fucking hates ISIS. You would be killing their enemy you retarded fuckwad. :laugh:

Last edited:
I think there should be a poll on this, so we can find out just how many people are complete fucktards.

A poll on what, exactly?

It makes absolute sense.
Where do you get the idea that if we used nukes they would not respond in kind or some other way.
There is a reason retards like WildBill and SaintM are not making important decisions.
A half cocked nuclear submarine commander would do just nicely. Didn't you see Crimson Tide?

A poll on what, exactly?

It makes absolute sense.
A half cocked nuclear submarine commander would do just nicely. Didn't you see Crimson Tide?
Yes the Black man shutdown the half crazy white guy from starting another war. Point being the retarded actions of a random nutcase like you and wildbill will be more likely to give yourselves radiation poisoning than killing anyone.

Maybe if they stopped killing our women and children....just a thought.

Would you like to expand on that just a bit? As I recall, the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan were all volunteer and none of them were children. Just a fact.

So you're trying to tell me muslim extremist dont kill children?

Number of Iraqi civilians died during the invasion....... is about 500,000.

Casualties of the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You might want to look a little deeper.
Those numbers are grossly inflated and dont indicate who did the killing.

Wages of War -- Appendix 2: Iraqi Combatant and Noncombatant Fatalities in the 1991 Gulf War

But HWGA....... You are talking about 1991 gulf war...... I'm talking about Bush ( my hero lol ) invasion of Iraq.

Are you talking about this war?

The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution(formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002,[1]Pub.L. 107–243, 116 Stat.1498, enacted October 16, 2002,H.J. Res. 114) is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq.

A poll on what, exactly?

It makes absolute sense.
Can you tell the difference between fact and fiction. ..oh wait, you're a Christian so no!

I remember you telling me you were sodomized in prison but I didnt know it uncovered latent homosexual feelings.

Link?
I dont remember the name of the guy that you claimed sodomized you. Was it more than one person?

So no proof that a claim was made? You're just the same old black boy running his big lipped mouth.
Nope you're not racist , not even a little bit.
I thought he was giving me compliment on my big lips. White women love my lips.

More like white trash. Don't confuse white women who know better with white pieces of shit who choose your kind.

I dont remember the name of the guy that you claimed sodomized you. Was it more than one person?

So no proof that a claim was made? You're just the same old black boy running his big lipped mouth.
I wasnt there. All I can do is take your word for it. Its ok that it released those latent homosexual feelings. You just never told me that happened as well.

Still no proof jungle bunny? Liberals tell us people like you who constantly about those types of things are really expressing what they are.
English?
Or were you spanking the sausage while typing?

It was ebonics so sub humans could understand.

More like white trash. Don't confuse white women who know better with white pieces of shit who choose your kind.
All white women choose our kind. Go to your local high school to see the future now out in the open. There is a reason all the white boy mass killers complain about this. :laugh:

I wasnt there. All I can do is take your word for it. Its ok that it released those latent homosexual feelings. You just never told me that happened as well.

Still no proof jungle bunny? Liberals tell us people like you who constantly about those types of things are really expressing what they are.
Dont get upset. I didnt know you would get embarrassed. Its OK. Nobody cares if you are gay. Its really no ones business but your own.....and I guess your other male sexual partners.

Yet you keep harping on sexual orientation. It's OK, there are black faggots and you being another one is your business.
Stop denying it cave chimp. You were the one that was describing a homosexual fantasy. Practically everyone can read the thread and see you were jerking off talking about your fantasy of seeing me and Daws together. Like I said no one cares if youre gay but your fantasy will never come true. I love women.

Still talking about it boy? Your kind can't read. Many are illiterate dumbasses that rely on white people to support them.

All white women choose our kind. Go to your local high school to see the future now out in the open. There is a reason all the white mass killers complain about this. :laugh:

False statement. Plenty of examples of honorable whites that don't. Too many examples of white trash (i.e. - Stanley Ann Dunham Obama) that do.

All white women choose our kind. Go to your local high school to see the future now out in the open. There is a reason all the white mass killers complain about this. :laugh:

False statement. Plenty of examples of honorable whites that don't. Too many examples of white trash (i.e. - Stanley Ann Dunham Obama) that do.
No such thing. All white women love the chocolate and catch jungle fever. They dont always tell you because they know you suffer from little dick syndrome and would probably beat them in anger or do a mass killing and write about it in your manifesto.
laugh.gif

Gee how'd I know you were anti women too.

English?
Or were you spanking the sausage while typing?

It was ebonics so sub humans could understand.
I'll take that a yes, you were masturbating.

Forum List

Back