When the japs were blowing themselves up, the only way to stop em was to nuke em

See, its your kind of thinking that keeps us tied up in wars. The bible talks of fire, our earth is warming up, it talks of seasons not changing, I've yet to see a good winter anymore where I live, it talks of Muslims, it talks about the beast 666...everything we do today is dictated by numbers, everything....we are going to have a world at war and then when its over, we'll have peace...that's when Jesus comes....trust me on this one, Christian that kicked as 2 zillion years ago.
It also talks about the elements melting in fervent heat....kinda like this

200_s.gif

And all the enemies of Israel (Muslims) being destroyed by fire. Everywhere I look in the Bible I see Mirv.

Make glass, not war. Give Mirv a chance. Just agreeing with YOUR OP is all.
Delusional much?
It's your boy tigger who's talking apocalyptic prophesy. I'm just dancing to the music.
Conducting the orchestra.
The imaginary sky farie will do what he/she/it always does. ....Nothing

Yeah, but we can commit unspeakable horrors on each other.....and then said we God made us do it.
amen sister!

Listen, guys I don't want to hurt anybody and I'm sorry that I even started this damned thread....we have got to learn to either live in peace or die wishing we had it....this is all in the bible, and this thing is God's will...revelations speaks on this and we can't alter God's plan...the muslims will endeed be the end for all of us on this earth....so its been written, so its been said.
Nonsense. Jesus may tarry another 2000 years for all we know. As far as the scourge of Islam, if their military takeover were the sign of Christ's return, it would have happened in the 10th century. Instead, Christians opened up a can of whoopass. We did it then and we can do it today.

It's time to stop sending troops and send Mirv instead. Don't second guess your thread; it's popular because you're right.
See, its your kind of thinking that keeps us tied up in wars. The bible talks of fire, our earth is warming up, it talks of seasons not changing, I've yet to see a good winter anymore where I live, it talks of Muslims, it talks about the beast 666...everything we do today is dictated by numbers, everything....we are going to have a world at war and then when its over, we'll have peace...that's when Jesus comes....trust me on this one, Christian that kicked as 2 zillion years ago.

200_s.gif

And all the enemies of Israel (Muslims) being destroyed by fire. Everywhere I look in the Bible I see Mirv.

Delusional much?
You are the delusional one.

Listen, guys I don't want to hurt anybody and I'm sorry that I even started this damned thread....we have got to learn to either live in peace or die wishing we had it....this is all in the bible, and this thing is God's will...revelations speaks on this and we can't alter God's plan...the muslims will endeed be the end for all of us on this earth....so its been written, so its been said.
Nonsense. Jesus may tarry another 2000 years for all we know. As far as the scourge of Islam, if their military takeover were the sign of Christ's return, it would have happened in the 10th century. Instead, Christians opened up a can of whoopass. We did it then and we can do it today.

It's time to stop sending troops and send Mirv instead. Don't second guess your thread; it's popular because you're right.

200_s.gif

Delusional much?
You are the delusional one.
that's as always all you.

Would you like to expand on that just a bit? As I recall, the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan were all volunteer and none of them were children. Just a fact.

So you're trying to tell me muslim extremist dont kill children?

Number of Iraqi civilians died during the invasion....... is about 500,000.

Casualties of the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You might want to look a little deeper.
Those numbers are grossly inflated and dont indicate who did the killing.

Wages of War -- Appendix 2: Iraqi Combatant and Noncombatant Fatalities in the 1991 Gulf War

But HWGA....... You are talking about 1991 gulf war...... I'm talking about Bush ( my hero lol ) invasion of Iraq.

Are you talking about this war?

The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution(formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002,[1]Pub.L. 107–243, 116 Stat.1498, enacted October 16, 2002,H.J. Res. 114) is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq.

Yes and why?

Yep, we whipped the japs so bad that within 30 years they'd destroyed our auto, electronics, musical instrument, motorcycle, and lawnmower businesses.....KICKED THEY ASSES! yep. :rolleyes-41:

So you're trying to tell me muslim extremist dont kill children?

Wages of War -- Appendix 2: Iraqi Combatant and Noncombatant Fatalities in the 1991 Gulf War

But HWGA....... You are talking about 1991 gulf war...... I'm talking about Bush ( my hero lol ) invasion of Iraq.

The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution(formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002,[1]Pub.L. 107–243, 116 Stat.1498, enacted October 16, 2002,H.J. Res. 114) is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq.

Yes and why?

This is why. "I'm talking about Bush ( my hero lol ) invasion of Iraq."

Yes and why?

Bush is not my hero. I was just being sarcastic.
Sorry about that.

Yes and why?

Bush is not my hero. I was just being sarcastic.
Sorry about that.

No prob, I missed the sarcasm as I am prone to do.

Yep. But they won that fair and square.

If you call selling BELOW COST fair and square. :nono:

In the car business, an American named Deming taught them a management style that Detroit ignored. And of course they had brand new factories in all areas, the newest equipment, no unions or healthcare or pensions to pay. And they hired American marketing and advertising companies to make their tin cans appear to be rugged enough for the American southwest.

Newly independent working women went for their "reliable" cars so as not to break down and be raped and murdered on the side of a road. And of course they took full advantage of the OPEC oil embargo to sell their high-mileage cars. Bad paint, formless and boring to look at, but cheap and they started every morning. They only made money when they started selling luxury autos...before that it was all about market-share. Detroit could have buried them alive but didn't take them seriously.

What they did to us in electronics would be impossible today with the WTO....they cheated, lied, spied, dumped below-cost, lured our negotiators over to their side of the table, and spent millions lobbying the crooks in Congress. They took the motorcycle business fair and square...they beat the Brits and other Euro countries at that, not us. In the other areas I mentioned they had to compete fair and square and didn't do nearly as well.

Last edited:
Yep. But they won that fair and square.

If you call selling BELOW COST fair and square. :nono:

In the car business, an American named Deming taught them a management style that Detroit ignored. And of course they had brand new factories in all areas, the newest equipment, no unions or healthcare or pensions to pay. And they hired American marketing and advertising companies to make their tin cans appear to be rugged enough for the American southwest.

Newly independent working women went for their "reliable" cars so as not to break down and be raped and murdered on the side of a road. And of course they took full advantage of the OPEC oil embargo to sell their high-mileage cars. Bad paint, formless and boring to look at, but cheap and they started every morning. They only made money when they started selling luxury autos...before that it was all about market-share. Detroit could have buried them alive but didn't take them seriously.

What they did to us in electronics would be impossible today with the WTO....they cheated, lied, spied, dumped below-cost, lured our negotiators over to their side of the table, and spent millions lobbying the crooks in Congress. They took the motorcycle business fair and square...they beat the Brits and other Euro countries at that, not us. In the other areas I mentioned they had to compete fair and square and didn't do nearly as well.
The Japs weren't undercharging. The Americans artificially inflated the cost of labor through unions which distort market forces.

Forum List

Back