When the japs were blowing themselves up, the only way to stop em was to nuke em

Not when you admitted to being a housebreaker criminal.

I know why you can't talk out of your ass. Either your head is up it or Ass Lips has something else there.
I remember you telling me you were sodomized in prison but I didnt know it uncovered latent homosexual feelings.

Link?
I dont remember the name of the guy that you claimed sodomized you. Was it more than one person?

So no proof that a claim was made? You're just the same old black boy running his big lipped mouth.
I wasnt there. All I can do is take your word for it. Its ok that it released those latent homosexual feelings. You just never told me that happened as well.

Still no proof jungle bunny? Liberals tell us people like you who constantly about those types of things are really expressing what they are.

You can not nuke terrorists.

They are everywhere.....they have cells.... it's not like Hiroshima ...all in one place....

It's a different kind of war....it's called terrorism for a reason.

That's why it's so much difficult.
We can take some lead out of their pencil by turning their cherished city into a glass museum. You have to destroy the hornets nest before you can hunt down the strays.
If we did that then we are doing the very same thing that we decry. Therefore, not only will it be ineffective against the greater population of terrorists but it gives them a valid cause to lop the heads off of every sorry bastard they will encounter.
Or it could hugely demoralise them, en masse.

I dont think you have a comprehensive assessment of these peoples resolve. You cant demoralize people that are willing to die for their cause.

I remember you telling me you were sodomized in prison but I didnt know it uncovered latent homosexual feelings.

Link?
I dont remember the name of the guy that you claimed sodomized you. Was it more than one person?

So no proof that a claim was made? You're just the same old black boy running his big lipped mouth.
I wasnt there. All I can do is take your word for it. Its ok that it released those latent homosexual feelings. You just never told me that happened as well.

Still no proof jungle bunny? Liberals tell us people like you who constantly about those types of things are really expressing what they are.
Dont get upset. I didnt know you would get embarrassed. Its OK. Nobody cares if you are gay. Its really no ones business but your own.....and I guess your other male sexual partners.

Dont get upset. I didnt know you would get embarrassed. Its OK. Nobody cares if you are gay. Its really no ones business but your own.....and I guess your other male sexual partners.

Yet you keep harping on sexual orientation. It's OK, there are black faggots and you being another one is your business.

Yet you keep harping on sexual orientation. It's OK, there are black faggots and you being another one is your business.
Stop denying it cave chimp. You were the one that was describing a homosexual fantasy. Practically everyone can read the thread and see you were jerking off talking about your fantasy of seeing me and Daws together. Like I said no one cares if youre gay but your fantasy will never come true. I love women.

False premise.
On the other hand ,your manic compulsion to talk out our ass is on full display, more evidence of your sociopathic nature.

I know why you can't talk out of your ass. Either your head is up it or Ass Lips has something else there.

Link?

Nope you're not racist , not even a little bit.

Link?

English?
Or were you spanking the sausage while typing?

Link?

Nope you're not racist , not even a little bit.
I thought he was giving me compliment on my big lips. White women love my lips.

Oh good grief, as usual the left loons take everything as gospel, they really need to loosen up the panties

Good lord Sassy....... You are talking about nuuking a Mecca with full of people. I guess that's normal to you.
It would have been done 8 centuries ago, if the crusaders had our technology.

nuke-mecca-742721.jpg
stupidest speculation ever ...
Not really. Europeans at the time remember what it was like to have the knife at their throats, when Islamic armies came within sight of the gates of Vienna. That's why the Crusades were launched.
That school for illiterate NA's sanctioned by the government really did a number on you. Were you drunk during history class?

Obviously, he paid atmention in history class.

Do you know why The Vatican has a wall around it?

They are everywhere.....they have cells.... it's not like Hiroshima ...all in one place....

We can take some lead out of their pencil by turning their cherished city into a glass museum. You have to destroy the hornets nest before you can hunt down the strays.
If we did that then we are doing the very same thing that we decry. Therefore, not only will it be ineffective against the greater population of terrorists but it gives them a valid cause to lop the heads off of every sorry bastard they will encounter.

I dont think you have a comprehensive assessment of these peoples resolve. You cant demoralize people that are willing to die for their cause.
Dead people tend to be very demoralized.

So when are you going to be able to kill all Muslims?

Good lord Sassy....... You are talking about nuuking a Mecca with full of people. I guess that's normal to you.

nuke-mecca-742721.jpg
Not really. Europeans at the time remember what it was like to have the knife at their throats, when Islamic armies came within sight of the gates of Vienna. That's why the Crusades were launched.
That school for illiterate NA's sanctioned by the government really did a number on you. Were you drunk during history class?

Obviously he didnt and we have proof you didnt pay attention. You cant even spell correctly.

What are we waiting for?

nuke-mecca-742721.jpg

Saracen pirates.
Anymore meaningless facts you learned from watching jeopardy?

False! dead people are dead and unable to be demoralized or anything else.

What are we waiting for?
Your plan. You cant just go off have cocked without some kind of plan. What is your plan?

What are we waiting for?
Who's we? Talking to your dick again?

nuke-mecca-742721.jpg

Obviously he didnt and we have proof you didnt pay attention. You cant even spell correctly.
Yes I did, Buckwheat. The Moorish conquests paved the way for European holy wars. They went down to Jerusalem and crushed them. Islam never fully recovered from the devastating defeat at the hands of the Christian armies. The only problem was the white military campaigns were stunted by vain pursuits and ulterior motives to finish the job and wipe Islam out forever. We are now paying the price for their shortsightedness.

What are we waiting for?
Your plan. You cant just go off have cocked without some kind of plan. What is your plan?
200_s.gif

Yes I did, Buckwheat. The Moorish conquests paved the way for European holy wars. They went down to Jerusalem and crushed them. Islam never fully recovered from the devastating defeat at the hands of the Christian armies. The only problem was the white military campaigns were stunted by vain pursuits and ulterior motives to finish the job and wipe Islam out forever. We are now paying the price for their shortsightedness.
If the Moors had not educated europeans they would still think water had evil spirits and wouldnt bathe. If not for the Moors they would have believed science was magic and math would have only consisted of counting to 10. The Moorish conquests helped europe from going back to the cave man days. Europeans would still be eating each other if not for the Moors. They should have thanked them not made war with them.

Forum List

Back