When the japs were blowing themselves up, the only way to stop em was to nuke em

I would definitely level parts of the Mideast.
Strategically placed nukes could once and for all end this problem.
Not really. There are millions of muslims in the US and in Europe. Dont you white people ever learn?

We have learned unlike your kind that are incapable of doing so.
No you're not a tiny bit racist are you.

No different of a statement that the one by Ass Lips you don't address.
No need to address the obvious fact he's correct is there mr.micro penis?

What's that criminal? I bet you're one that would drop the soap.

Not really. There are millions of muslims in the US and in Europe. Dont you white people ever learn?

Says the sociopath.

Says the sociopath.

That's funny. A criminal calling someone else a sociopath.

Says the sociopath.

A sociopath is just a criminal who's yet to be caught.
I'm neither.
I have no criminal record , not even a ticket.

Says the sociopath.

I'm neither.

You admitted to being one. What's on paper doesn't matter. What you did does.

I can't help it you were raised so poorly you have to commit crimes. It's not my fault you didn't have a good upbringing.

Says the sociopath.

I'm neither.

I can't help it you were raised so poorly you have to commit crimes. It's not my fault you didn't have a good upbringing.
The previous statement is blatantly false and libelous.

Says the sociopath.

I'm neither.

It's been proven by your actions criminal.

Says the sociopath.

I'm neither.

False premise.
On the other hand ,your manic compulsion to talk out our ass is on full display, more evidence of your sociopathic nature.

I'm neither.

False premise.
On the other hand ,your manic compulsion to talk out our ass is on full display, more evidence of your sociopathic nature.

Not when you admitted to being a housebreaker criminal.

I know why you can't talk out of your ass. Either your head is up it or Ass Lips has something else there.

I'm neither.

False premise.

I know why you can't talk out of your ass. Either your head is up it or Ass Lips has something else there.
What's it like to be so delusional?
People must cross the street to avoid you.

I'm neither.

False premise.

I remember you telling me you were sodomized in prison but I didnt know it uncovered latent homosexual feelings.

OBL was a Saudi, son of a wealthy Saudi family. 8 out of 10 of the 9/11 attackers were Saudis, and the religion that motivated them was created in Saudi Arabia. They attacked Us out of the blue for the vaguest of reasons.
So you would have attacked a country because private citizens from that country attacked the US? I guess there is a reason you arent in any decision making positions anywhere.

False premise.

I remember you telling me you were sodomized in prison but I didnt know it uncovered latent homosexual feelings.

Link?

Nuking Mecca would be counter productive, anyway.

Oh good grief, as usual the left loons take everything as gospel, they really need to loosen up the panties

Good lord Sassy....... You are talking about nuuking a Mecca with full of people. I guess that's normal to you.
It would have been done 8 centuries ago, if the crusaders had our technology.

nuke-mecca-742721.jpg
stupidest speculation ever ...
Not really. Europeans at the time remember what it was like to have the knife at their throats, when Islamic armies came within sight of the gates of Vienna. That's why the Crusades were launched.
That school for illiterate NA's sanctioned by the government really did a number on you. Were you drunk during history class?

Oh good grief, as usual the left loons take everything as gospel, they really need to loosen up the panties

Good lord Sassy....... You are talking about nuuking a Mecca with full of people. I guess that's normal to you.
It would have been done 8 centuries ago, if the crusaders had our technology.

nuke-mecca-742721.jpg
stupidest speculation ever ...
Not really. Europeans at the time remember what it was like to have the knife at their throats, when Islamic armies came within sight of the gates of Vienna. That's why the Crusades were launched.
That school for illiterate NA's sanctioned by the government really did a number on you. Were you drunk during history class?
Probably. But I'm still right.

Whoa! Not all Muslims are jihadists. Not even most. I understand you are frustrated and upset about another nasty attack on innocent people in Belgium this morning, but going off half-cocked won't solve the problem.

By their resounding silence not condemning terrorist attacks, the "not even most" Muslims are complicit in killing thousands along with their fellow terrorist Muslims. What is half-cocked is the naive believe what you say, which is believing that some rattle snakes can bite you and it would not kill you.
You are the simple minded one, believing that all Muslims would kill us, given a chance. Many, many Muslims have stood up and decried the violence. Many, many more prove they aren't jihadists by living a life without violence. Those aren't the stories you seek out, but they are there.

ALL Muslims are guided by their so-called "holy book" which tells them to kill all non-believers aka infidels. Those who you think are nice are just time bombs, ready to explode when given the signal. Deception and pretension is in their DNA. dishonesty to infidels is a virtue to them.

And don't tell me I don't like them. I DO. When they are several thousands of miles away.
Quick question. How many muslims do you know personally? I mean that you have sit down with and had a normal conversation with?

I worked with several, some of them were my friends. One of them lent his Lincoln Continental to be our car on my wedding day. He and his lovely wife were frequent guests at our apartment and then, years later at our house. He taught me an expression in Arabic to tell any Arabs/Muslims who plan to be unpleasant to the people who gave them a new home. Pardon me if the written version may not reflect the verbal text: "Khol khara yammal ya marras".

Learn it and tell it to all Arabs/Muslims you meet.
Why didnt they try to kill you?

False premise.

Link?
I dont remember the name of the guy that you claimed sodomized you. Was it more than one person?

False premise.

Link?
I dont remember the name of the guy that you claimed sodomized you. Was it more than one person?

So no proof that a claim was made? You're just the same old black boy running his big lipped mouth.

You can not nuke terrorists.

They are everywhere.....they have cells.... it's not like Hiroshima ...all in one place....

It's a different kind of war....it's called terrorism for a reason.

That's why it's so much difficult.
This is why the US lost the Vietnam conflict. They were so arrogant they refused to understand and deal with the terms of how the war was waged. Looks like some americans will never learn.

False premise.

Link?

So no proof that a claim was made? You're just the same old black boy running his big lipped mouth.
I wasnt there. All I can do is take your word for it. Its ok that it released those latent homosexual feelings. You just never told me that happened as well.

Forum List

Back