When the japs were blowing themselves up, the only way to stop em was to nuke em

You are the simple minded one, believing that all Muslims would kill us, given a chance. Many, many Muslims have stood up and decried the violence. Many, many more prove they aren't jihadists by living a life without violence. Those aren't the stories you seek out, but they are there.

ALL Muslims are guided by their so-called "holy book" which tells them to kill all non-believers aka infidels. Those who you think are nice are just time bombs, ready to explode when given the signal. Deception and pretension is in their DNA. dishonesty to infidels is a virtue to them.

And don't tell me I don't like them. I DO. When they are several thousands of miles away.
Quick question. How many muslims do you know personally? I mean that you have sit down with and had a normal conversation with?

I worked with several, some of them were my friends. One of them lent his Lincoln Continental to be our car on my wedding day. He and his lovely wife were frequent guests at our apartment and then, years later at our house. He taught me an expression in Arabic to tell any Arabs/Muslims who plan to be unpleasant to the people who gave them a new home. Pardon me if the written version may not reflect the verbal text: "Khol khara yammal ya marras".

Learn it and tell it to all Arabs/Muslims you meet.
It's very enlightening hearing about the San Bernadino terrorists and how closely they befriended their community of victims.

Say....how many "peaceful Muslim friends" did you say you have?

Did you read the post you responded to, you idiot?
Yes. And my riposte was spot on.

Idiot.

ALL Muslims are guided by their so-called "holy book" which tells them to kill all non-believers aka infidels. Those who you think are nice are just time bombs, ready to explode when given the signal. Deception and pretension is in their DNA. dishonesty to infidels is a virtue to them.

And don't tell me I don't like them. I DO. When they are several thousands of miles away.
Quick question. How many muslims do you know personally? I mean that you have sit down with and had a normal conversation with?

I worked with several, some of them were my friends. One of them lent his Lincoln Continental to be our car on my wedding day. He and his lovely wife were frequent guests at our apartment and then, years later at our house. He taught me an expression in Arabic to tell any Arabs/Muslims who plan to be unpleasant to the people who gave them a new home. Pardon me if the written version may not reflect the verbal text: "Khol khara yammal ya marras".

It's very enlightening hearing about the San Bernadino terrorists and how closely they befriended their community of victims.

Idiot.

I am going to be patient with you.

In the post you originally responded to, I told the world about a Muslim couple who were our good friends. They were friendly and peaceful. To my knowledge they had never been to San Bernardino to befriend anybody there.

Your "riposte" was hardly a fart in a hurricane.

Idiot.

In the post you originally responded to, I told the world about a Muslim couple who were our good friends. They were friendly and peaceful. To my knowledge they had never been to San Bernardino to befriend anybody there.

I don't have any "good Muslim friends" because I choose to keep my family safe from their "friendship". You really don't understand how these terrorists work, do you?

Idiot.

I don't have any "good Muslim friends" because I choose to keep my family safe from their "friendship". You really don't understand how these terrorists work, do you?

I understand that painting with a wide brush is a folly, which - I must confess I occasionally fall for. The Muslim couple, I told you about, who were our friends would have NEVER considered any violence against their new country.

When it comes to a theoretical crisis, it is far more likely that they would have protected you than vice versa.

You can not nuke terrorists.

They are everywhere.....they have cells.... it's not like Hiroshima ...all in one place....

It's a different kind of war....it's called terrorism for a reason.

That's why it's so much difficult.

Idiot.

I understand that painting with a wide brush is a folly, which - I must confess I occasionally fall for. The Muslim couple, I told you about, who were our friends would have NEVER considered any violence against their new country.

When it comes to a theoretical crisis, it is far more likely that they would have protected you than vice versa.
I don't need Muzzies to protect me. I have Smith, Wesson, Colt, and Ruger. BTW, the victims of these domestic terrorist attacks also trusted their Muslim "friends". To each their own. I'm not taking chances when it comes to the security of my family.

They are everywhere.....they have cells.... it's not like Hiroshima ...all in one place....

We can take some lead out of their pencil by turning their cherished city into a glass museum. You have to destroy the hornets nest before you can hunt down the strays.

We can take some lead out of their pencil by turning their cherished city into a glass museum. You have to destroy the hornets nest before you can hunt down the strays.

Yes you can.
But it won't do much in the way of protecting future attacks.:dunno:

If we did that then we are doing the very same thing that we decry. Therefore, not only will it be ineffective against the greater population of terrorists but it gives them a valid cause to lop the heads off of every sorry bastard they will encounter.

Yes you can.
Wrong. If we stop lying to ourselves and admit the entire religion is evil and bent on violence, not just an extreme few, then we can deal with them head on, rooting them out from every enclave.

And to prove you're wrong, China, Japan, Russia and many other countries don't have a terrorism problem. They see Islam for what it is.

Yes you can.
... China, Japan, Russia and many other countries don't have a terrorism problem. ....is.

Amazingly ignorant nonsense.

If we did that then we are doing the very same thing that we decry. Therefore, not only will it be ineffective against the greater population of terrorists but it gives them a valid cause to lop the heads off of every sorry bastard they will encounter.
THEY DON'T NEED AN EXCUSE FOR VIOLENCE, YOU CLUELESS SON OF A BITCH!!

Yes you can.
Wrong. If we stop lying to ourselves and admit the entire religion is evil and bent on violence, not just an extreme few, then we can deal with them head on, rooting them out from every enclave.

And to prove you're wrong, China, Japan, Russia and many other countries don't have a terrorism problem. They see Islam for what it is.

Sure ...I agree, radicalized Islam is evil....I have not a problem with that

What I am saying is that bombing "their cherished city" is not going to do anything in the way of stopping their terror attacks.

Just nuke Mecca, that will grab their attention
You nuke Mecca and you can bet they will grab your attention.

Nuking Mecca would be counter productive, anyway.

Oh good grief, as usual the left loons take everything as gospel, they really need to loosen up the panties

Good lord Sassy....... You are talking about nuuking a Mecca with full of people. I guess that's normal to you.
I think Mecca is only full of people at haajj, when they stampede and kill themselves in the thousands. But the rest of the time, I think it's mostly an empty city of air conditioned tents that could have housed 3000 refugees.

Yes you can.

Sure ...I agree. radicalized Islam is evil....I have not a problem with that

What I am saying is that bombing "their cherished city" is not going to do anything in the way of stopping their terror attacks.
I disagree.

Nuking Mecca would be counter productive, anyway.

Oh good grief, as usual the left loons take everything as gospel, they really need to loosen up the panties

Good lord Sassy....... You are talking about nuuking a Mecca with full of people. I guess that's normal to you.
It would have been done 8 centuries ago, if the crusaders had our technology.

nuke-mecca-742721.jpg
stupidest speculation ever ...
Not really. Europeans at the time remember what it was like to have the knife at their throats, when Islamic armies came within sight of the gates of Vienna. That's why the Crusades were launched.
(counter crusades)

I am not clueless, I am just not foolish enough to think that mass annihilation will solve anything. Have you thought what your post apocalyptic world will look like? Of course not. Once the bar has been set to the level you suggest that will establish a new standard on how to deal with problems.

Yes you can.

Sure ...I agree. radicalized Islam is evil....I have not a problem with that

I disagree.

And you have all the right to do so. :)

I am not clueless, I am just not foolish enough to think that mass annihilation will solve anything. Have you thought what your post apocalyptic world will look like? Of course not. Once the bar has been set to the level you suggest that will establish a new standard on how to deal with problems.
Wrong, and clueless. The last time we nuked, the world got better, not worse.

Or it could hugely demoralise them, en masse.

Forum List

Back