When the japs were blowing themselves up, the only way to stop em was to nuke em

Honestly, had 9/11 been in 1946 instead of 2001, Saudi Arabia would have been turned to glass. Because Americans had the common sense and the will to do what had to be done, ugly as it may seem. Now we are weak willed vacillating cowards afraid of the facts and just as afraid of Saudi oil influence and their voodoo religion puppeteer terrorism.

Honestly, had 9/11 been in 1946 instead of 2001, Saudi Arabia would have been turned to glass. Because Americans had the common sense and the will to do what had to be done, ugly as it may seem. Now we are weak willed vacillating cowards afraid of the facts and just as afraid of Saudi oil influence and their voodoo religion puppeteer terrorism.
OBL was in Afghanistan not Saudia Arabia.

...The estimates for the planed invasion of the Japanese home islands(Operation Downfall) were 200,000 US casualties and between 5-10 Japanese civilian deaths. ...

???
Look up Operration Downfall.

Look over the figures you included with your speculation.
Sorry I was wrong about US casulties some put it at over a million.
http://www.upa.pdx.edu/IMS/currentprojects/TAHv3/Content/PDFs/Operation_Downfall.pdf

OBL was a Saudi, son of a wealthy Saudi family. 8 out of 10 of the 9/11 attackers were Saudis, and the religion that motivated them was created in Saudi Arabia. They attacked Us out of the blue for the vaguest of reasons.

If 911 had been in 1946, there would have been a tiny fraction of the damage. As propeller planes of that era wouln't have had enough fuel or enough mass to damage the towers sufficiently to cause their collapse.

I am all about peace, let me make that perfectly clear....but sadly, these horrible horrible bastards don't want it, don't need it and ain't about to call for it....so what do we do? Folks, I think its time to nuke the middle east....hate me all you want, but another 10, 20, 100 years of this shit.....nobody should have to endure. These motherfuckers are beyond insane, you can't reason with these people, you can't do shit with these sand eating fucks, so I say, blow the bastards up and let the peace began....don't believe me, just ask the Japs.View attachment 68511
Yes. That's why I changed my signature. Good post.

I AM using common sense. Tiggerred wants to nuke 90% of innocent Muslims in the world because of 10% that are poisoned by their extremist religious views. That to me is not common sense. Might be better if the 90% beat the asses of the 10% that are ruining their countries and their lives. That's what is being attempted at this point. It doesn't happen overnight but I agree that if the US goes in and does it alone, which we could--without nukes--it won't solve the problem. The minute we leave they'll be back at it, as recent history shows.
Someone's got to change these fuckers hearts and minds. It ain't gonna be us.
problem is the 90% do not do a anything to stop the 10%. the solution is left to the rest of society

And nuclear weapons is going to get the 90% to turn on the 10%? Or turn the 10% into the 90%?
I am not advocating the use of a nuclear weapon, I want solid solutions with permanent results

Such as......?

Given your problem with nuking mecca was that muslims were 'too spread out'.....what 'final solution' are you referring to there?
I did not post "final solution" you have been pulling this shit in other threads go play there

Then what 'permanent solution' are you proposing? Specifically.

If 911 had been in 1946, there would have been a tiny fraction of the damage. As propeller planes of that era wouln't have had enough fuel or enough mass to damage the towers sufficiently to cause their collapse.
You missed the point. Besides, the twin towers were supposed to be able to withstand a modern jet impact, and we saw how well all that worked.

It is well past the time to show strength to deal with bullies. Well past the time to round up Muslims sympathetic to ISIS. Well past the time to close and lock up all mosques, because they are all recruitment centers for ISIS. Well past the time to lock up all imams of said mosques as traitors and agitators to conspire against the country that gave them freedom to spew their hate.
Well past the time to think that Muslims have a sense of decency and fair play. Well past the time that Muslims would ever recognize any religion except the so-called religion that endorses pedophilia, stoning to death, beheadings, whippings and lashings, and death for religious freedom.

Let the bastards experience what people who don't share their faith experience in the hell holes they left behind.
Whoa! Not all Muslims are jihadists. Not even most. I understand you are frustrated and upset about another nasty attack on innocent people in Belgium this morning, but going off half-cocked won't solve the problem.

By their resounding silence not condemning terrorist attacks, the "not even most" Muslims are complicit in killing thousands along with their fellow terrorist Muslims. What is half-cocked is the naive believe what you say, which is believing that some rattle snakes can bite you and it would not kill you.
You are the simple minded one, believing that all Muslims would kill us, given a chance. Many, many Muslims have stood up and decried the violence. Many, many more prove they aren't jihadists by living a life without violence. Those aren't the stories you seek out, but they are there.

ALL Muslims are guided by their so-called "holy book" which tells them to kill all non-believers aka infidels. Those who you think are nice are just time bombs, ready to explode when given the signal. Deception and pretension is in their DNA. dishonesty to infidels is a virtue to them.

And don't tell me I don't like them. I DO. When they are several thousands of miles away.
Quick question. How many muslims do you know personally? I mean that you have sit down with and had a normal conversation with?
I try to keep them outside a 15 foot radius. 100 feet if they're wearing bulky clothing.

It is well past the time to show strength to deal with bullies. Well past the time to round up Muslims sympathetic to ISIS. Well past the time to close and lock up all mosques, because they are all recruitment centers for ISIS. Well past the time to lock up all imams of said mosques as traitors and agitators to conspire against the country that gave them freedom to spew their hate.
Well past the time to think that Muslims have a sense of decency and fair play. Well past the time that Muslims would ever recognize any religion except the so-called religion that endorses pedophilia, stoning to death, beheadings, whippings and lashings, and death for religious freedom.

Let the bastards experience what people who don't share their faith experience in the hell holes they left behind.
Whoa! Not all Muslims are jihadists. Not even most. I understand you are frustrated and upset about another nasty attack on innocent people in Belgium this morning, but going off half-cocked won't solve the problem.

Use common sense Old Lady!

CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg
I AM using common sense. Tiggerred wants to nuke 90% of innocent Muslims in the world because of 10% that are poisoned by their extremist religious views. That to me is not common sense. Might be better if the 90% beat the asses of the 10% that are ruining their countries and their lives. That's what is being attempted at this point. It doesn't happen overnight but I agree that if the US goes in and does it alone, which we could--without nukes--it won't solve the problem. The minute we leave they'll be back at it, as recent history shows.
Someone's got to change these fuckers hearts and minds. It ain't gonna be us.
problem is the 90% do not do a anything to stop the 10%. the solution is left to the rest of society

And nuclear weapons is going to get the 90% to turn on the 10%? Or turn the 10% into the 90%?
That's the beauty of MIRVs, they don't discriminate. I would think Leftists to be keen on that.

OBL was a Saudi, son of a wealthy Saudi family. 8 out of 10 of the 9/11 attackers were Saudis, and the religion that motivated them was created in Saudi Arabia. They attacked Us out of the blue for the vaguest of reasons.
I got a Leftwack idiot in another thread trying to argue if we gave terrorists money and jobs, they wouldn't blow people up.

I got a Leftwack idiot in another thread trying to argue if we gave terrorists money and jobs, they wouldn't blow people up.
I doubt that it would matter much, Muslims being stuck in the middle ages with a poor broken down excuse of a religion.

I am not advocating the use of a nuclear weapon, I want solid solutions with permanent results

Such as......?

Given your problem with nuking mecca was that muslims were 'too spread out'.....what 'final solution' are you referring to there?
I did not post "final solution" you have been pulling this shit in other threads go play there

Here's a picture so there's no misunderstanding.

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-6.gif

Such as......?

and where ?
paris?
san bernadino?
brussel?
for example .all isis troop in syria and iraq will be dead tomorrow.you think problem will be solve ?

Such as......?

and where ?
paris?
san bernadino?
brussel?
for example .all isis troop in syria and iraq will be dead tomorrow.you think problem will be solve ?
Yes. It's been said you cannot stop a cause. I disagree. Kill enough people and the cause is stopped.

Just nuke Mecca, that will grab their attention
You nuke Mecca and you can bet they will grab your attention.

Nuking Mecca would be counter productive, anyway.

Oh good grief, as usual the left loons take everything as gospel, they really need to loosen up the panties

Good lord Sassy....... You are talking about nuuking a Mecca with full of people. I guess that's normal to you.

Forum List

Back