When the Potus gets too much power!!

It's going to be funny when Ginsburg dies and Trump puts a conservative in there. I hope Breyer moves on out of the way soon also.

A 7-2 SCOTUS might help us roll back even more insane regressive laws.

I think you are attempting to say the Supreme Court is rigged, and the members that tramp puts on the court are suppose to be YES men for the President, am I right.

Make America Great Again, what period does he want to regress to?

Three federal district court judges issued orders halting Trump’s move to end DACA after lawsuits were filed by a group of states including California and New York, people protected by the program, civil rights groups and others challenging the legality of the Republican president’s move.

You're not even understanding WHO "ended DACA" .. TRUMP did not end DACA.. A Federal judge did. GAVE CONGRESS 4 or 6 months to fix it or abandon it.. Trump was the one that included DACA fixes AND EXPANSIONS in about 3 or 5 border bills that the DEMS REJECTED...

You're woefully misinformed for a partisan shill with such strong "opinions"...

Yes a federal judge in Texas that Bush Sr put on the bench. Also its going to the supreme court. So did he transfer funds from the Military to build his darn wall , or enrich himself with his properties, all Obama did was saying that kids brought here as young children that do not know another country have the right to stay her as DACA, a humane action. Tramp is inhumane.

Scalia railed against all this -- and the Supreme Court often struck down power transfers from Congress to the president. It did so not to preserve the institutional integrity of Congress but to uphold the principle of the separation of powers that Madison crafted as a bulwark against tyranny. The constitutional allocation of power among the branches is not for them to alter.

Its equilibrium was intended to maintain tension and even jealousy among the branches -- and thereby undergird personal liberty. Madison's articulated fear was "a gradual concentration of the several powers in the same" branch. Scalia called this gradual concentration of power in the presidency a wolf in sheep's clothing that became a bare naked wolf.

After years of faithless Congresses legally but unconstitutionally ceding power to the presidency, we have arrived where we are today -- a president who spends unappropriated funds, raises taxes, defies courts and changes immigration laws on his own. I have written before that the Republicans who rejoice in this will weep over it when a Democrat is in the White House. No president should have unconstitutional powers.

Andrew P. Napolitano, a former judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, is the senior judicial analyst at Fox News Channel

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump violates Constitution – Spends unappropriated funds, raises taxes on own
------------------------------------------------
I am aware you republicans do not like Napolitano anymore since he talks about Tramp, but I do hope some of you still have some respect for the late Antonin Gregory Scalia.

Of course Scalia railed about it.. But YOU chose to ignore when Obama was doing it.. Why do you think the courts THREW OUT Obama's DACA rules... Same damn deal on making immigration law without the power to do so.,...

That's why the political system in this country is floundering under a mountain of hypocrisy... There is virtually no abuse to the laws and Constitution that hasn't already tried by BOTH sides. And way too often, they just get away with it..

Obama was a saint compared to tramp. Moscow Mitch is enabling him, well all the republicans are. Also Barr and the judges he put on the bench.

So once again you prove your hypocrisy! You had NOTHING to say when Obama was doing it. But when Trump does it's a horrible thing. Then you call Obama a saint which tells us you were fine when he did it.

True constitutional believers don't like it when ANYONE does it. And you gave a good reason why. Because ANYONE can do it. Today it might be someone that supports our beliefs, tomorrow it may be someone who is the complete opposite. I rue the day when we get a Democrat in the office. We'll get everything Trump did overturned and every policy we hate put in place. All because Congress has sceeded it's power and enough of the courts are still liberal.

I am firmly against Trump using his pen when it should be Congress. I hope someday when a Democrat is in office you rail against him/her doing the same thing.

Just remember when the Dems get a Potus in the oval office (and they will), the sky won't be the limit. tramp has shown there is no limit to his executive power.

It's going to be funny when Ginsburg dies and Trump puts a conservative in there. I hope Breyer moves on out of the way soon also.

John Roberts is a closet gay liberal.

Jo
Napolitano - the author of Pene's opinion piece - is even more weird … he's a gay, pro-life Libertarian with very strange conspiracy theory proclivities.

Andrew Napolitano - Wikipedia

Scalia railed against all this -- and the Supreme Court often struck down power transfers from Congress to the president. It did so not to preserve the institutional integrity of Congress but to uphold the principle of the separation of powers that Madison crafted as a bulwark against tyranny. The constitutional allocation of power among the branches is not for them to alter.

Its equilibrium was intended to maintain tension and even jealousy among the branches -- and thereby undergird personal liberty. Madison's articulated fear was "a gradual concentration of the several powers in the same" branch. Scalia called this gradual concentration of power in the presidency a wolf in sheep's clothing that became a bare naked wolf.

After years of faithless Congresses legally but unconstitutionally ceding power to the presidency, we have arrived where we are today -- a president who spends unappropriated funds, raises taxes, defies courts and changes immigration laws on his own. I have written before that the Republicans who rejoice in this will weep over it when a Democrat is in the White House. No president should have unconstitutional powers.

Andrew P. Napolitano, a former judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, is the senior judicial analyst at Fox News Channel

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump violates Constitution – Spends unappropriated funds, raises taxes on own
I am aware you republicans do not like Napolitano anymore since he talks about Tramp, but I do hope some of you still have some respect for the late Antonin Gregory Scalia.

Seems like I remember Obama picking and choosing which immigration laws he wanted to enforce.

Obama's policy strategy: Ignore laws

Please link me to your post about that where you demonstrate equal outrage. Because without, you're a partisan hack and this thread isn't worth the bandwidth it's taking up.

Thanks in advance.

Reagan did over 100 more executive orders than Obama. Admit it, you know tramp is acting like he is above the law, obstruction higher than ever before, enriching himself, using the courts, suing congress, and unvetted nepotism.

What does this have to do with Reagan? Reaching?

Unable to show you gave a fuck about Obama ignoring the laws our land?

That's what I thought.

Game. Set. Match.

Thanks for playing.

Take your faux outrage and shove it up your twat.

He was a republican and he overreached in executive orders.

Of course Scalia railed about it.. But YOU chose to ignore when Obama was doing it.. Why do you think the courts THREW OUT Obama's DACA rules... Same damn deal on making immigration law without the power to do so.,...

That's why the political system in this country is floundering under a mountain of hypocrisy... There is virtually no abuse to the laws and Constitution that hasn't already tried by BOTH sides. And way too often, they just get away with it..

Obama was a saint compared to tramp. Moscow Mitch is enabling him, well all the republicans are. Also Barr and the judges he put on the bench.

So once again you prove your hypocrisy! You had NOTHING to say when Obama was doing it. But when Trump does it's a horrible thing. Then you call Obama a saint which tells us you were fine when he did it.

True constitutional believers don't like it when ANYONE does it. And you gave a good reason why. Because ANYONE can do it. Today it might be someone that supports our beliefs, tomorrow it may be someone who is the complete opposite. I rue the day when we get a Democrat in the office. We'll get everything Trump did overturned and every policy we hate put in place. All because Congress has sceeded it's power and enough of the courts are still liberal.

I am firmly against Trump using his pen when it should be Congress. I hope someday when a Democrat is in office you rail against him/her doing the same thing.

Just remember when the Dems get a Potus in the oval office (and they will), the sky won't be the limit. tramp has shown there is no limit to his executive power.
Actually Obama handed Trump his pen and phone.

I think the courts have too much power.

Remember, they are the ones who decided Abortion was a constitutional right, along with sodomy and Gay Marriage.

There was no vote on any of those, they tyrants in black robes forced those policies up our asses.
It is the duty of our judiciary to determine the constitutionality of the laws they review. The problem occurs when they allow a political agenda to cloud or determine their judgments.

John Roberts is a closet gay liberal.

Jo
Napolitano - the author of Pene's opinion piece - is even more weird … he's a gay, pro-life Libertarian with very strange conspiracy theory proclivities.

Andrew Napolitano - Wikipedia

I really don't care is he is gay or not. I don't agree with him on all things, but I agree with him on this article.

He has a home on Fox.

The constitutional allocation of power among the branches is not for them to alter.

I'm still trying to find judicial review in Article III. Apparently, the Supreme Court thinks it can just alter its own power. Now they're effectively doing the job of the congress and the congress is apparently eager to let them.

It's a hell of a thing.
Our courts have for decades played judge & jury for cowardly congressmen who can waste their time chasing imaginary high crimes & misdemeanors while a single judge in Buttfuk, Kentucky decides the nation's fate. House members face reelection every 2 years and so must spend their time campaigning.

Media facetime is way more important to them than serving the country's best interests. Both House & Senate should serve a maximum of two 4-yr terms.

This is why democrats need to be utterly crushed. Eliminated for all time.

Bill Clinton bombed freaking Europe without congressional permission when he was caught with his pants down but the power of Potus seems to be an issue only during republican administrations.

As brought out in the article, we have been heading down this road for decades. Democrats didn’t give a damn when Obama and Clinton did it and Republicans don’t give a damn now.

This is where two party partisan, party before country politics gets us.

One question why weren’t you upset then and only now? And will you be against it or for it when your party is in power?

Trump does have a lot of power. This may be why.

110895_shocking_news_trump_is_a_russian_robot_from_portland.jpg

Seems like I remember Obama picking and choosing which immigration laws he wanted to enforce.

Please link me to your post about that where you demonstrate equal outrage. Because without, you're a partisan hack and this thread isn't worth the bandwidth it's taking up.

Thanks in advance.

Reagan did over 100 more executive orders than Obama. Admit it, you know tramp is acting like he is above the law, obstruction higher than ever before, enriching himself, using the courts, suing congress, and unvetted nepotism.

Oh, well that makes all the difference in the world! :rolleyes:

So you justify breaking the Constitution because someone else did it more? That is grade school logic, you realize that don’t you?

Thanks in advance.

What does this have to do with Reagan? Reaching?

Unable to show you gave a fuck about Obama ignoring the laws our land?

That's what I thought.

Game. Set. Match.

Thanks for playing.

Take your faux outrage and shove it up your twat.

Like I said Obama was a saint compared to what Tramp is doing, and you know it.

So it is okay that Obama broke the Constitution because Trump is worse?

Seriously, are you that morally corrupt? If Obama broke the Constitution and Trump broke the Constitution then they are both wrong. Don’t defend
a party, defend the Constitution. No wonder this country is so screwed up. It should be country over politics. I can’t believe this stupidity.

As long as Congress continues with its feckless ability to pass legislation,Presidents will continue be emboldened to use executive orders to push their agendas.

Thanks in advance.

So you justify breaking the Constitution because someone else did it more? That is grade school logic, you realize that don’t you?

You must mean Reagan.

Thanks in advance.

You must mean Reagan.

You mentioned Reagan, not I. I care if the violate the Constitution, you seem to be more concerned on which party violates the Constitution. You seem to care more about your party over Constitution. Pretty sad that so many are duped into that childish mentality.

Ya...like voting rights, clean water, clean air, workplace safety, making industry clean up it’s messes instead of taxpayers, paying workers a fair wage...insanely regressive.

Executive order 9066 (FDR) needs no introduction. Truman sent troops to Korea on an (illegal) executive order and mismanaged the effort for three years and we ended back where we started at the cost of either 50,000 or 35,000 American lives. LBJ sent troops to Vietnam on a fake crisis and set the rules so that we could win every battle and still lose the war. Bill Clinton was literally caught with his pants down in the Oval Office and ordered the bombing campaign on a defenseless country in Europe (estimated 5,000 civilian deaths) without congressional sanctions while the 9-11 terrorists were in flight school in Florida. Barry Hussein Obama sent several air boxcar loads of cash and euros to a country that exploits terrorism and nobody knows why until this day. Meanwhile the TDS left thinks Trump has too much power? Go figure.

Forum List

Back