When the Republicans Rightfully Take Back the House in 2022

They impeached PRESIDENT Trump based on fear and their hysterical need to believe anything to get him out of office.

He was impeached along purely PARTISAN lines, something Pelosi said they'd never do.

It's time to return the favor. Impeach Biden JUST BECAUSE WE CAN
U MAD, bro?

Should they impeach the China puppet, even with no Democrat support? You know, just for spite?

View attachment 512462
But the democrats did it first, and better. Magaturds. Always eventually forced to use Dem tactics they say they hate simply because they have no original ideas of their own. Sad!
Exactly what ideas are original?
You tell me.
People have been manipulating people for thousands of years so there's nothing new, just people stupid and lazy enough to believe there's gold up in the clouds.

Should they impeach the China puppet, even with no Democrat support? You know, just for spite?

View attachment 512462
But the democrats did it first, and better. Magaturds. Always eventually forced to use Dem tactics they say they hate simply because they have no original ideas of their own. Sad!
You tell me.
People have been manipulating people for thousands of years so there's nothing new, just people stupid and lazy enough to believe there's gold up in the clouds.
And those that believe they're entitled to it for reasons.

If you want to look like a bunch of idiots. What would the charges be?
Well we learned from you loons. We can impeach him just because we don't like him. Idiots? Yes you proved yourself with Trump. So impeach biden!

124187446_4888339267873324_3855675529706938544_n.jpg

View attachment 512462
You tell me.
The reasons are usually greed and avarice.

They impeached PRESIDENT Trump based on fear and their hysterical need to believe anything to get him out of office.

He was impeached along purely PARTISAN lines, something Pelosi said they'd never do.

It's time to return the favor. Impeach Biden JUST BECAUSE WE CAN
Democrats started this dysfunctional government when they failed to confirm Robert Bork and the spectacle that they made with Clarence Thomas--nothing has been accomplished since and America has slid into a massive shithole--hopefully she will be resurrected.

View attachment 512462
You tell me.
You don't need to tell me what I already know. Anything else?

View attachment 512462
You tell me.
It would be nice if you occasionally posted what you think you already know.

View attachment 512462
You tell me.
It would be nice if you occasionally posted what you think you already know.
I know political extremists in this country need a serious fucking cleansing.

If you want to look like a bunch of idiots. What would the charges be?
We already know anything can be just made up so WTF is your point here? Proof? Fuck that none needed. An actual crime? Hell no, it’s all about the spectacle.

You assholes made these rules. Why are you bitching now?
And don’t think there aren’t some Dems who would love to remove Biden for Heels Up Harris.

When the Republicans Rightfully Take Back the House in 2022..the democrats should immediately demand recounts and audits and file lawsuits alleging voter fraud..​

Biden has taken bribes from China and Ukraine. There is plenty of evidence.

But none that can be proven in a court of law.

Because, you know, cult.

LOL
They would do it, though, and the OP has the right reason: Spite. That's where we are right now.

The Dems went too far with the first impeachment, and the GOP isn't going to rise above that.

Stuck in the mud.

Forum List

Back