When the Republicans Rightfully Take Back the House in 2022

Should they impeach the China puppet, even with no Democrat support? You know, just for spite?

View attachment 512462
No because then we’d be stuck with President Harris. She’s impeachment insurance for biden
So was Pence for the left. That dog never hunts - no one is ever afraid of the VP as much as the President until after they make the mistake.

He's not a dog and never was. It was only when he did the job he was elected for he becomes a dog. How coincidental his duties were against what you wanted.
It wasn't his job to disobey the law to suit a pack of rabid red neck ratbags who wanted to install that idiot again.
You never questioned him for 4 years but oh how wrong were you. Hes got guts. So has Cheney. They weren't going down at the hands of a rabble of ignorant boofhead.
You utterly failed to understand the simple point made and went on a rant that had, literally, nothing to do with my statement. You cant even get my stance on Pence correct because you just assume shit like a partisan hack.

I understood that perfectly. Your problem is you thought you would escape unchallenged.
My assumption of your stance on pence simply because none of you rabid red necks openly stated what they did was wrong. Not one of you.
Stop this silly game of denying it. You don't have the smarts to wriggle out now.

Should they impeach the China puppet, even with no Democrat support? You know, just for spite?

View attachment 512462
No because then we’d be stuck with President Harris. She’s impeachment insurance for biden
So was Pence for the left. That dog never hunts - no one is ever afraid of the VP as much as the President until after they make the mistake.

He's not a dog and never was. It was only when he did the job he was elected for he becomes a dog. How coincidental his duties were against what you wanted.
It wasn't his job to disobey the law to suit a pack of rabid red neck ratbags who wanted to install that idiot again.
You never questioned him for 4 years but oh how wrong were you. Hes got guts. So has Cheney. They weren't going down at the hands of a rabble of ignorant boofhead.
You utterly failed to understand the simple point made and went on a rant that had, literally, nothing to do with my statement. You cant even get my stance on Pence correct because you just assume shit like a partisan hack.

I understood that perfectly. Your problem is you thought you would escape unchallenged.
My assumption of your stance on pence simply because none of you rabid red necks openly stated what they did was wrong. Not one of you.
Stop this silly game of denying it. You don't have the smarts to wriggle out now.
And the ignorance continues.

How is that straw man of yours doing? You seem to like it a lot. Much like your last moronic assertion, you simply have no idea what you are talking about.

View attachment 512462
Of course.

But you're assuming the Democrats will permit the 2022 elections to happen.

"It's too dangerous!" they'll say.

2020 elections?

Those were different - the DemocraTaliban had those rigged to win.

2022 only happens if the Democrats can cheat themselves into retaining power.

View attachment 512462

How is that straw man of yours doing? You seem to like it a lot. Much like your last moronic assertion, you simply have no idea what you are talking about.

There is no straw man. The fact is you can't deny it. You all cheered as if It would succeed then go ally realised.
Now you all back away from it.

View attachment 512462

There is no straw man. The fact is you can't deny it. You all cheered as if It would succeed then go ally realised.

Mcbelle. If you're so sure I'm wrong, open your mouth and refute it.
Don't bother with silly pics etc.

View attachment 512462

And yet, no examples of me doing anything of the sort. On and on you go unable to realize that your partisan bullshit is just that, partisan bullshit.

View attachment 512462
Of course.

But you're assuming the Democrats will permit the 2022 elections to happen.

"It's too dangerous!" they'll say.

2020 elections?

Those were different - the DemocraTaliban had those rigged to win.

2022 only happens if the Democrats can cheat themselves into retaining power.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back